• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
So, I´ve noticed that the reality warping and plot manipulation are mentioned in the page of Spongebob, which comes from the Magic Book.

This means that Spongebob should have a 2-C key to prevent the reality warping and the plot manipulation to be mentioned in matches that use the "usual" Spongebob.

However, there also should be a note for it at the end his page, somewhere in the lines of:

"Spongebob never really knew or used the full capabilities of the book, so it shouldn´t be used in Vs. debates, as it easily leads to mismatches, unless it´s mentioned that Spongebob is aware (maybe bloodlusted too, I´m not sure) and specified that it´s the 2-C one in the match".

We also should research how fast can Spongebob write, as this makes matches easier to manage, especially if speed is not equalized.

There also should be a key more for Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward Tentacles, Mr. Krabs and Plankto, as their transformations induced by the Magic Book clearly show capabilities beyond their usual ones, but at most still 9-B likely.

I´ve also noticed that the Magic Book isn´t mentioned at all in the Verse page, just like the fact that Spongebob clearly has elasticity, yet that´s not mentioned in his page in the section of Powers and Abilities.

Yes I feel like Spongebob should have a 2-C key with the Magic Book. It wouldn't scale to any of his physical stats though.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Yes I feel like Spongebob should have a 2-C key with the Magic Book. It wouldn't scale to any of his physical stats though.
Perhaps that can also be given to the note I suggested previously too.

In other words, I agree.

Now we need that the respective pages are open for a moment, so these changes can be inserted.

SomebodyData said:
Just leave a message on their walls
Just something like... "Hi, you`re invited to this thread (insert link here), feel free to invite others as well that are aware of the topic, which is Spongebob getting a CRT"?

Edit: NVM, managed to do it, let`s just wait what happens for now.

I'd just write "Hello, would you mind giving your input on this Spongebob content revision thread?" And link the thread.

Perhaps that can also be given to the note I suggested previously too.

In other words, I agree.

I agree with this as well.

Just rethinked for a moment.

It would scale to his striking/lifting strenght ONLY, but not by AP, but by hax, as for a reason it would be 2-C.

Any throughts on this?

Why would it scale to striking/lifting strenght? It's the other way around. He would have 2-C AP via the book but not physically (Striking/Lifting Strenght, durability etc.)

Why would it scale to striking/lifting strenght? It's the other way around. He would have 2-C AP via the book but not physically (Striking/Lifting Strenght, durability etc.)
Oh, I throught that AP and physical stuff was the exact same thing.

In that case, you`re right.

I'm fine with Spongebob being 2-C with the book, but it obviously doesn't scale to any of his actual stats. Alternatively, I'm okay with the book just being a separate page.

Darkanine said:
I'm fine with Spongebob being 2-C with the book, but it obviously doesn't scale to any of his actual stats. Alternatively, I'm okay with the book just being a separate page.
Okay, but we also have to fix the others issues I`ve said, mainly the lack of the magic book in the verse page and add elasticity to the powers and abilities sections of Spongebob.

Sans2345 said:
Should Be Call Resistance To Mind Manipulation
Exactly.

Is everyone fine with this?

Also, I think that Spongebob`s gravity manipulation is an outlier, as he hasn`t done something like that again, am I right?

Bobsican said:
Sans2345 said:
Should Be Call Resistance To Mind Manipulation
Exactly.
Is everyone fine with this?

Also, I think that Spongebob`s gravity manipulation is an outlier, as he hasn`t done something like that again, am I right?
Yea, and don't forget that Spongebob has his brain removed 2x before (by himself, when he lend it to Patrick that one time & forcefully by Plankton to be placed inside a robot to do whatever he says but apparently, that option also failed as that robot with Spongebob's brain inside it decided to not follow his orders either) which further justifies Resistance to Mind Manipulation.

No, if you're talking about Spongebob using a wrench to fix a pipe scene, that's a part of his toonforce since toonforce casually allows you to defy physics in various ways possible.

Magi Hussie said:
No, if you're talking about Spongebob using a wrench to fix a pipe scene, that's a part of his toonforce since toonforce casually allows you to defy physics in various ways possible.
Well, he clearly didn`t do it in purpose in that scene, and hasn`t even shown something like that again.

I think toonforce was discussed already about that, it is simply considered an outlier if it isn`t done in similar proportions again, but I`m not sure.

As it never really got concluded (yet), I`ll just leave it here.

Bobsican said:
Magi Hussie said:
Well, he clearly didn`t do it in purpose in that scene, and hasn`t even shown something like that again.
I think toonforce was discussed already about that, it is simply considered an outlier if it isn`t done in similar proportins again, but I`m not sure.
Regardless, it's still a feat for toonforce & powers and abilities are not always outliers if it doesn't scale to their statistics.

Magi Hussie said:
Regardless, it's still a feat for toonforce & powers and abilities are not always outliers if it doesn't scale to their statistics.
But in this case it likely is an outlier.

Bobsican said:
Magi Hussie said:
But in this case it likely is an outlier.
Not really since it only further justifies Spongbob's toonforce.

Bobsican said:
Magi Hussie said:
Not really since it only further justifies Spongbob's toonforce.
Spongebob already has other toon force feats.
So? A character is allowed to have as many feats for a certain ability as they want, there's like nothing wrong with that,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back