• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sportacus vs All Might

AkuAkuAkuma

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Speed is equalized , fight takes places in a open field

This is weakend All Might , 7-C Sportacus

It's not allowed. You can equalize speed, which can be a total bitch to sometimes do but it is allowed and sort of necessary to make "fair" fights. But things like equalizing AP/Tier or Durability, it is not. It's even on our VS thread rules page here:

"Match-ups with equalized statistics (with the exception of speed) are not allowed, as they turn the entire tiering system unnecessary."

Yeah, it's not allowed.

But I recently added 7-C to his durability as a low end. It seems like a reasonable edit.

Seems alright to me. Now the OP has to take out the equalized durability part or i might as well do that for him later...

Sportacus wins, All Might is faster, but it'll only take Sportacus a single hit to defeat All Might.

Sportacus has the clear advantage in ranged combat, stats (save for speed), the ability to increase his stats, or having actual abilities other than raw strength. But none of that matters when the deciding factor of the match is whether or not Sportacus can act before AM finishes chipping away at his durability, like how a pickaxe chips away at a rock. One tap doesn't do much, but eventually the pickaxe can do some serious damage and even break the rock. The question is whether or not All Might's speed and expertise in hand-to-hand combat are enough to buy that pickaxe the time needed to break that rock.

It's guaranteed that AM is going to land one or two hits in, but I'm not sure if he can finish the job or not.

Back