• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guacamolefletcher

Username Only
Sportacus

vs
Maki Zen'in

Sportacus with Sports Candy is used and the likely rating is allowed. Maki Zen'in with Incomplete Heavenly Restriction is used.

Maki scales to around 118.907821 m/s or Mach .35 while Sportacus scales to around 131.69 m/s or Mach .38.

Sportacus scales to around 60 tons (sorry, actually 89.35 tons), then Maki scales to around ... (Unknown for now. Neither the CRT nor the verse page lists it).

Maki scales to builting level, then around 50 tons with playful cloud

Starting distance: 10 meters. Who wins in this fair-*ss fight?

Last edited:
Why? Sportacus just has better hax straight up, eventhough minorly so
Not sure what hax you're talking about.

I only looked at Sportacus profile to see the AP and didn't notice what he would in this specific scenario. Still, while he's by no means stupid, he has no combat experience or "talent" for it, from what I remember. Even if he was blood lusted enough, I just keep seeing Maki using her honed fighting skills to edge the win.

Not sure what hax you're talking about.

I only looked at Sportacus profile to see the AP and didn't notice what he would in this specific scenario. Still, while he's by no means stupid, he has no combat experience or "talent" for it, from what I remember. Even if he was blood lusted enough, I just keep seeing Maki using her honed fighting skills to edge the win.
Would she? She’s slower than Sportacus and her physical strength is far far far far below sportacus’

Back