• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

spot low 2c upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, today I recommend the low 2c in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, why? By the way, this spot scale I mentioned goes anyway.

here 4:11 second

But here we see that the spot is able to travel between dimensions. While talking to a woman in the real world, he states that he is tearing the space-time fabric, that is, if we take into account that space-time is 4d dimensional and indirectly, spot low will be 2c.

Hello, today I recommend the low 2c in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, why? By the way, this spot scale I mentioned goes anyway.

here 4:11 second

But here we see that the spot is able to travel between dimensions. While talking to a woman in the real world, he states that he is tearing the space-time fabric, that is, if we take into account that space-time is 4d dimensional and indirectly, spot low will be 2c.
Sounds reasonable, unless those who reject it have a good reason, I agree.

Not really, splitting space-time here is just describing the ability of portals.
No, while exploring the multiverse with portals, the spot symbolizes tearing the fabric of space and time, and this means that the spot tears the fabric of space and time while traveling between dimensions, and those portals are completely dependent on the spot.

did you look at the video?
Yeah no, you need to significantly affect the entirety of the space-time continuum to qualify for Low 2-C.
Affecting the fabric of space and time will already move it to something 4 dimensional

No, while exploring the multiverse with portals, the spot symbolizes tearing the fabric of space and time, and this means that the spot tears the fabric of space and time while traveling between dimensions, and those portals are completely dependent on the spot.
Portals do break the fabric of space-time. Thats literally how they work. Spot isnt breaking the actual timeline or anything. He is simply travelling through it

Portals do break the fabric of space-time. Thats literally how they work. Spot isnt breaking the actual timeline or anything. He is simply travelling through it
I don't know if you have watched the movie, but the aim of the main characters is the spot, the disruption of these timelines is already shown in the movie, and a timeline in the movie is already disrupted by the spot, tearing the fabric of space and time is already a sign of this.

I don't know if you have watched the movie,
I did.
but the aim of the main characters is the spot, the disruption of these timelines is already shown in the movie, and a timeline in the movie is already disrupted by the spot, tearing the fabric of space and time is already a sign of this.
Yeah he is disrupting them by travelling through them all and making entrances to one and another.

Disagree FRA

did you look at the video?

Affecting the fabric of space and time will already move it to something 4 dimensional
Not good enough. It needs to have statements that it will tear apart the entire space-time continuum or that it will destroy all of the past, present and future.

Simply mentioning "Affecting the fabric of space and time" won't get you Low 2-C without the entire structure being affected. We don't give AP to affecting 4D stuff if they are not of a significant size (For now), so you must prove that this affects all 92 billion light-years of said space and time.

If Spot can't travel through time and space with portals, I don't think there's even any proof that he can affect space-time. Spatial manipulation only.
I was talking about portals in general but yes Spot only uses the spatial parts

Ya, no, this is a dimensional portal. Even if you tear the fabric of space and time, this does not mean you effected the completeness of space-time continuum significantly to qualify for low 2-C

Not good enough. It needs to have statements that it will tear apart the entire space-time continuum or that it will destroy all of the past, present and future.

Simply mentioning "Affecting the fabric of space and time" won't get you Low 2-C without the entire structure being affected. We don't give AP to affecting 4D stuff if they are not of a significant size (For now), so you must prove that this affects all 92 billion light-years of said space and time.
Texture is already something that forms the foundations, tearing the texture of space and time is already a proof of this. In the movie, when Spot breaks the charts, he shows Miles the future and informs him that he can completely destroy his future, but for now I will keep silent until a new movie comes out.

Texture is already something that forms the foundations, tearing the texture of space and time is already a proof of this. In the movie, when Spot breaks the charts, he shows Miles the future and informs him that he can completely destroy his future, but for now I will keep silent until a new movie comes out.
No.

yeah no this is just spacetime hax, i already brought up that he should have low 2-C environmental destruction but my thread didn’t conclude yet

He definitely doesn’t scale physically nor does his portals, we already had a million attempts at upgrading characters due to spacetime hax like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back