• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SS Ichigo vs Seth (Radiant) (I am sorry Arc)

Speed equal.
Reitasu Crush restricted because broken and Seth can see Ichigo because this will not be added anyway.
Seth's Fantasia is restricted to 7C.

Post Caillte/War arc Seth vs SS (Substitute Shinigami, Soul Society is broken) arc Ichigo.

SBA for everything else.

If after this thread anyone has a better idea for a matchup with Seth i would like to see it, thank you!

Ichigo:
Seth:

Town level+ Ichigo with a sword > Town level Seth with fisticuffs.

Additionally, Ichigo’s Zanpakuto could resonate with Seth’s Fantasia similar to what he did with the Cero leading to a massively amped attack.

Seth can absorb Fantasia and his best feat is doing it against an attack 10x himself... which seems to not bee in his profile... i will get the scans later.

Ichigo has better lifting strength too, meaning Ichigo is overpowering Seth in any prolonged clash, cleaving him in two.

Back