• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku can't speedblitz Sonic.

Sonic has the speed advantage, but Goku has superior the rest of the stats, however Sonic has notable hax techniques like Chaos Control, he can stop time, which would give a lot of problems to Goku, and Hyper Sonic is far superior than Super Sonic.

Anyway, Goku would win for a bit.

IIRC Eclipse Cannon with 7 chaos emeralds can destroy planets and stars, not sure about stars, but the technology in the Sonicverse is able to star buster, so Hyper Sonic via powerscaling is at least star level+, because Super Emeralds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chaos Emeralds.

And faster than that too.

Sonic in Hyper Form has a technique called "Hyper Flash", a super blitz technique.

Would Hyper Sonic be superior to Darkspine Sonic is whos universal in DC but is a class canon?

That would mean his Hyper.Sonic is least universal as well.

Hyper Sonic is considered the strongest form of Sonic, not sure if he has Universal DC, because I doubt the universal feat from Darkspine Sonic is useful for battles, but he has far superior durability than Darkspine Sonic, even he has much more durability than his super form.

This is a really hard decision for me. I don't know who has more power but i know that Hyper Sonic won't land any hits on Hyper Sonic do to his immense speed. So Hyper Sonic could potentially win.

Rocks75 said:
Hyper Sonic is considered the strongest form of Sonic, not sure if he has Universal DC, because I doubt the universal feat from Darkspine Sonic is useful for battles, but he has far superior durability than Darkspine Sonic, even he has much more durability than his super form.
Well, Since Darkpine Sonic did remade the universe and all.

If Hyper Sonic is powerscaling from that then he can take out goku into nothing.

Well, the problem is that Darkspine Sonic remade the universe looks like isn't useful for battles, that's why is debatable.

While Hyper Sonic has equal DC and durability, unlike Darkspine Sonic.

Well, his speed and invulnerability does make him hard to defeat. So i think he could beat ssgss goku.

Well, Darkspine Sonic would be cube being level but is a class canon.

But since that comes from the world rings anyway not the Super Emeralds

Hyper Sonic

DC: Star level+

Speed: Massively FTL+

Strength: Class XGJ+

Durability: Star level+

Goku Super Saiyan God Super Saiya

DC: Solar System level+

Speed: Massively FTL+

Strength: Class XTJ

Durability: Solar System level+

Goku is superior in almost all stats except speed, and Hyper Sonic has notable hax techniques and invulnerability, which would make a really hard fight.

If Sonic's faster, I doubt it's by a very large margin, with Dragon Ball's God tiers apparently being MFTL now via scaling from Beerus and Whis. This particular battle was done before in a thread by Rocks75 himself; that Goku is now able to give Sonic a run for his money at his own game is probably the final nail in the coffin for our beloved blue hedgehog. Sonic's hax techniques aren't going to save him; they'll only serve to hold off the inevitable. Sonic being able to freeze time would likely not be effective simply because of Goku's massive durability advantage, since even if he stopped Goku's movement completely and then blitzed him with a barrage of attacks, it still wouldn't do much damage since, individually. those attacks would be doing scratch damage at best. Sonic's only chance here is to beat Goku in a Death by a Thousand Cuts fashion, and it's likely he won't have the chance to do it before Goku wears out his Hyper form's time limit or badly damages him.

The problem is that Hyper Sonic would land more hits to Goku than Goku could to Hyper Sonic.

Invulnerability would help a lot to Sonic.

I think the fight would decide the winner if Goku gets tired first or Hyper form would finish first before Goku gets tired.

But since they are good guys, I doubt they will fight to death, if Goku gets tired and his Super Saiyan Form Super Saiyan finish first than Hyper form, Sonic would refuse to continue the battle, however Goku would say Sonic won, same case if Hyper Form is finished before Goku gets tired, and Sonic would say Goku won this fight.

I think more to decide a stalemate than a winner in this fight.

While Hyper Sonic is still faster than Goku, the difference is now much smaller, tilting the fight even further in Goku's favor. While Sonic will probably catch Goku off-guard a few times with his speed advantage, his attacks would do little damage, especially when compared to Goku, who will probably make Sonic keel over in pain with just a few attacks. This is the point I'm trying to make; a speed advantage won't help you if your opponent can consistently brush off your strongest attacks. Keep in mind; there is a whole tier's worth of difference between Sonic's power and Goku's.

While Super Sonic is frequently touted as invulnerable to harm, he has in practice been harmed by opponents who are at his level of power; it just tends to get brushed over because the opponents Super Sonic has faced that can truly harm him can be counted on one hand. The only examples that come to my mind are the Egg Salamander (Sonic Rush; while he did not harm Super Sonic himself if I recall, he was able to harm Burning Blaze, an equal to Super Sonic, albeit only with a specific attack), Solaris (Sonic 2006; may or may not be countable in canon-only debates considering the game he came from), and Perfect Dark Gaia (Sonic Unleashed; Xbox 360 and PS3 versions only). All other opponents he has faced have been at best able to cause knockback, but not truly harm him, and can only defeat him by stalling him until he runs out of rings to sustain his Super state. I see no reason to believe Hyper Sonic would be any different; if he were to ever to face someone who is truly his equal, he may find he is not truly invulnerable at all.

Good arguments, Unclechairman.

So, Goku is the winner of this fight in your opinion?

I see, alright then.

By the way, the difference between Super Sonic and Hyper Sonic is really massive.

Super Sonic would be EoS Namek Saga level or BoG Android Saga level if he would be in the DBverse, and Hyper Sonic would be Battle of Gods level, because Hyper Sonic stats are above Buu Saga level.

sonic was able to go super using the power of one of the super emeralds so that puts hyper at the very least 7 times more powerfull then super sonic. Sonic in his base form has bin shown on a few ocations to be able to run ever so slightly faster then light (as shown by him outrunning his own shadow), and it has bin said that super sonic is 10 times faster then his base form that makes hyper sonic at the absolute least 70 times the speed of light and seing as none in the dragon ball universe (to my knolage) can go more then two or three times the speed of light at the absolute fastest. sonic outcalsses him in speed. as for power, its highly debateable who would be more powerfull, but its no doubt that both are extreamly powerfull opponents. super sonic is by far more durable but also has the very limited time limit, depending on the amount of rings he has. asumeing that he has 99 rings (witch is the most he could have before haveing them converted into a extra life) sonic could only hold the form for about 2 minutes (asuming he dosent get more) where as goku can keep his form pretty much forever. super sonic was able to survive a universe destroying explosion and only sustained enough damage to knock him out of his super form. needless to say, goku has no way of hurting sonic in his super form, let alone his hyper form. raw strenght goes to goku i would say, though hyper sonic is very strong (super shadow was able to hold a large asteroid with relitive ease) its nothing on the level of goku who is able to blow up planets with a single kamehameha wave. as stated in death battle, its more of a matter of survival, can goku survive hyper sonic long enough for him to turn back? i personely dont think that he can. if sonic just dashed at him at even a fraction of his top speed he would kill goku and the entire planetary system they happened to be in, due to the insanity of 70x the speed of light. also, **** you einstein, your rules have no power on these guys.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Isn't sonic possibly 3-A though?But yeah Goku takes this due to speed.
goku cant go more then 2 or 3 times the speed of light, where as hyper sonic can go around 70x the speed of light.

MrAppleSalad said:
goku cant go more then 2 or 3 times the speed of light, where as hyper sonic can go around 70x the speed of light.
Uh, Goku's in the billions of times FTL now, bro. Have you been keeping up with Super?

MrAppleSalad said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Goku has fought being that cross light years and the universe in minutes yea nice try.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
MrAppleSalad said:
Uh, Goku's in the billions of times FTL now, bro. Have you been keeping up with Super?
can you give me a link? no i havent.

GTgokussj4 said:
MrAppleSalad said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Goku has fought being that cross light years and the universe in minutes yea nice try.
"the universe" is infinate, undoubtable, as the term "universe" means literly everything, even if there ceses to be stars and galexys at some point or a impenetrable wall there is still technicly stuff behind that wall or beyond those stars, theres space, and since empty space still falls under "everything" then no mater what you think is out there the "universe" is still infinate. what you're talking a bout is our cosmos or whatever you want to call it but its not the universe. either way, could you supply a link to a video or a comic page or where ever this shows up in? thanks...

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Wait a sec is hyper sonic invulnerable? Because if so then Goku has no way of dealing with him.
Dude Goku can just wait for the form to dissapear

TISSG7Redgrave said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Wait a sec is hyper sonic invulnerable? Because if so then Goku has no way of dealing with him.
Dude Goku can just wait for the form to dissapear
if he can survive that long, if i were sonic i would colect as meny rings as i could for this fight (99 would be the max before they would be convirted into a extra life) which would give him around 2 minutes to get the job done, and with his godly strength i cant see goku surviving that long. i mean, he might, if hes lucky enough to dodge sonic's attacks or distract him by trying to crash the moon into earth or something, but if they were to go head to head in a fair fight, sonic is much faster (70x the speed of light in hyper form) and debateably quite a bit stronger as he was able to destroy a dimention when he punched hyper knuckles's fist, (he also survived the blast with minor damage, which realy shows the whole "near invalnrable" thing) and this was in his super form, where as hyper is a bout 7 times stronger then super.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back