• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ4 Gogeta vs Superman Prime

Superman Prime has Multi-Galaxy DC and Durability while SSJ4 Gogeta only has Galaxy level+ DC and Durability. So Superman wins in those categories.

SSJ4 Gogeta is FTL+ while Superman Prime is Massively FTL+.

Superman Prime is superior in all categories. He stomps.

Yeah he should take this without too much trouble, but what hax would he have?

Also, would you say this is probably the most wanked character in history (Besides DBZ and HST characters)? I remember the article linked in his profile mentioned an edit that tried to say SPOM was second to The Presence, could lift the omniverse, is omniscient/omnipresent and live until the end of reality. Ridiculous right?

The Everlasting said:
Yeah he should take this without too much trouble, but what hax would he have?
All of Superman's regular abilities, but honed for years and years and years and yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears. Also, I think he has a GL ring.

I think being able to see things at a microscopic level and being able to give someone a precise heat-vision lobotomy in a femtosecond is pretty hax for basic powers. I mean, it's not reality warping, but it's something.

The Better battle would be Superman One Million (the other one)

But that Superman would still beat Gogeta tho.

You will die if reading all,what I can wrote about this .and so I am bad in English .and my writing , even in the original ,few who can overpower

I will need at least one piece of evidence to believe this, especially since the difference between SSGSS and SSJ4 Gogeta is enormous, so I can't see how SSGSS is stronger than Prime 1M.

Too bad this is not fiction were living in.

I read a big crappy fanfic before with bad grammer and didn't die from it :p

Back