• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Staff vs Omnipotents

AntVasima, Promestein, SomebodyData, and WeeklyBattles vs The One Above All, Kami Tenchi, Azathoth, and The Writer

INB4 Ant closes this to prevent stuff that could possibly be considered offensive to the staff.

I am uncertain if this is a potentially inappropriate thread, yes.

I don't think any of the staff would consider this rude or anything, let them have their fun, if it gets out of hand I'll step in.

Whichever side can recruit Spiferman wins, as despite him being 1-A normally and 0 with summoning, the sheer charisma of Spiferman converts all.

Ant is a supporter of kamo tenchi iirc. If he stops supporting it, it's gotta fall down because we're using that definition of support. Therefore, he beats that one.

Back