• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stalin did nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was so much cringe in only a few dozen minutes and it was beautiful.

lol yeah, those press conferences were the best.

Oh no, did everybody die while I was gone?

I've died many times and have come back stronger. I haven't felt a cinch of new power so no, I did NOT die.

Speaking of dark times. I feel bad for my dog. He broke one of his paws and needs to go to the vet. I hate to see him limp.

I hate my nostalgia, it makes me feel old.

Don't you just hate it when Ryu dies?

Rora Raro said:
Speaking of dark times. I feel bad for my dog. He broke one of his paws and needs to go to the vet. I hate to see him limp.
I'm so sorry about that. I surely hope that he can recover soon. Best wishes

Rora Raro said:
Thanks. He's also old. I'm gonna miss him.
Yeah I relate. My dog is gonna turn 11 in November. Luckily she's very althletic and the vet said outside of an eye problem she's in perfect health. That eye might go blind though.

This is why I'll never get a pet, I don't want to deal with the inevitability that I will outlive it.

Rora Raro said:
That's cool.
She is so adorable. Maybe I could DM you a pic one of these days or something.

Really small too. Only the height of 2 gatorade bottles

We have no idea she's like a total mutt lol

You don't even know?

Seol404 said:
You don't even know?
Cause she's a mixture of a bunch of different things and we've never gotten a DNA test

She's so sweet and affectionate. Often times greets me when I wake up. Loves to play. I definitely consider he close family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back