• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stalin vs snek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalin is reduced to the level of the one below all, because the snek does that automatically when powering up to max.

Snek is at max level with the rest of The Overpowered Characters of Joke Battles Wiki Alliance helping

who wins?

Anaconda999 said:
Stalin is reduced to the level of the one below all, because the snek does that automatically when powering up to max.
Snek is at max level with the rest of The Overpowered Characters of Joke Battles Wiki Alliance helping

who wins?
Stalin sends all of them to the Gulag, where they are eaten by Stalinfinity Snek clones

Also the amount of BS that went into the opening post is rediculous, its obvious how biased you are

Soel404 said:
Also the amount of BS that went into the opening post is rediculous, its obvious how biased you are
wow, so hippocritical. I swear stalin didn't have that power before

Soel404 said:
Anaconda999 said:

who wins?
Stalin sends all of them to the Gulag, where they are eaten by Stalinfinity Snek clones
And did I mention that he was drained to the level of the ONE BELOW ALL to get snek to max form

Anaconda999 said:
Soel404 said:
wow, so hippocritical. I swear stalin didn't have that power before
Your calling me hypocritical? you literally make shit up as you go along

Anaconda999 said:
Soel404 said:
Anaconda999 said:

who wins?
And did I mention that he was drained to the level of the ONE BELOW ALL to get snek to max form
Yeah because you had to nerf him to shit so that your character could win

remember he gets to that form by draining ALL power , including that of stalin, so tht isn't just so snek can win, and don't create some lame excuse as to why that isn't the case

Anaconda999 said:
remember he gets to that form by draining ALL power , including that of stalin, so tht isn't just so snek can win, and don't create some lame excuse as to why that isn't the case
Stalin doesn't need any power to send someone to the Gulag, or Execute them, or make them a Communist

Soviet Anthem sung in English (1944 Translation)
Soviet Anthem sung in English (1944 Translation)

Stalin will use his cunning and technique to win, he doesn't need power, and even if he does, he can just call the Red Army, which will walk all over Snek

Soel404 said:
Anaconda999 said:
Stalin doesn't need any power to send someone to the Gulag, or Execute them, or make them a Communist
The gulag and execution won't affect someone with the durability of everyone including everything including stalin, and if you made him communist, then you would be beaten by a communist snek. besides, the categories say "too good to be affected by terrorism or evil

Anaconda999 said:
Soel404 said:
Anaconda999 said:
The gulag and execution won't affect someone with the durability of everyone including everything including stalin, and if you made him communist, then you would be beaten by a communist snek. besides, the categories say "too good to be affected by terrorism or evil
Stalin himself became a communist, so the Communist brainwashing works on Stalin level characters, and there is no limitation to who can and can't be sent to the Gulag, and categories are BS, just because someone adds "Stronger than Logan Paul" to their categories doesn't mean they are stronger than Logan Paul

snek can be sent there, He will just leave, and if you made him communist, then you would be beaten by a communist snek.

You cant leave the Gulag, and if he was a communist he wouldn't attack his comrade, also Stalin is immune to bs now, so his power can't be drained

Grade 2
You've just been nuked by the Soviet Union, you are dead

that isn't bs, it is one of his official powers, stalin has no power to keep someone with all of existence, time, nonexistence, internet, and anything beyond those's power there, and even if he were communist, he would still hate the one who sent him to the gulag, whatever it is. Stop stalin already and admit you lost

Stalin is immune to power drain now, and he just decided to put Snek on the list because he was bored

Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Stalin is immune to power drain now, and he just decided to put Snek on the list because he was bored
Dude, are you making poop up as you go along?
You mean like how you do?

Guys/girls, I believe I have a solution to this conundrum.

Now, I may be a junior in this here establishment, but I have had quite a lot of experience outside of the wiki in executing logic even in situatons of complete lack of logic.

Really, both Snek and Stalin are top keks of the wiki, however what I at least see as A solution is this: how much addtional power can they siphon from the Internet?

And in this department, Stalin casually stomps with no assistance, due to the absurdly large presence of the Soviet anthem in countless memes across the entire Internet, while Snek is a relatively isolated carcinogenic native to this wiki.

Though, those are my two cents on it.

Crabwhale said:
Now, I may be a junior in this here establishment, but I have had quite a lot of experience outside of the wiki in executing logic even in situatons of complete lack of logic.

Really, both Snek and Stalin are top keks of the wiki, however what I at least see as A solution is this: how much addtional power can they siphon from the Internet?

And in this department, Stalin casually stomps with no assistance, due to the absurdly large presence of the Soviet anthem in countless memes across the entire Internet, while Snek is a relatively isolated carcinogenic native to this wiki.

I couldn't agree more, Stalins meme gives him the absolute power to crush Snek

Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:

Orror SANESS uses meme review and the winter war meme and rekts stalin

Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:

Orror SANESS uses meme review and the winter war meme and rekts stalin
1. Orror SANESS isn't in this fight

2. Orror SANESS doesn't have meme review, I don't care if you think he does

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:

Orror SANESS uses meme review and the winter war meme and rekts stali
He's part of the alloience and the alloience is in the fight. Even if Orror SANESS dosen't have the meme review he still has the winter war meme that makes communism rot

Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:

He's part of the alloience and the alloience is in the fight. Even if Orror SANESS dosen't have the meme review he still has the winter war meme that makes communism rot
If Snek gets the help of TOCOJBWA than Stalin gets the help of the Allies (Which includes Mao and Dump)

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:

If Snek gets the help of TOCOJBWA than Stalin gets the help of the Allies (Which includes Mao and Dump)
FDR proceeds to stomp all because of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCYxzkehjHM

Crabwhale said:

Yes, snek is totally isolated to this wiki

and besides, the snek drains ALL of the power of the internet to get to his final form

Anaconda999 said:
Crabwhale said:

Yes, snek is totally isolated to this wiki
and besides, the snek drains ALL of the power of the internet to get to his final form
You can't drain all the power of the internet. Maybe drain all the power of the particular concept you are associated with, but never ALL the power.

And in terms of range, Stalin still trumps due to having, oh I dunno, about a billion videos on Youtube alone with the Soviet theme.

Sorry buddy, but in terms of how cancerously widespread a thing is, Stalin is plain more widespread than Snek, which allows him more power to access.

And if you require more proof, here: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=/m/03_lf,Snek

The Overpowered Characters of Joke Battles Wiki Alliance is helping, including HOSTLESS, error saness and daniel

Anaconda999 said:
I refuse to let snek lose
The Google is unrefutable my friend. You brought this madness upon us all. Now you have to put an end to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back