• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star dream revision

Well,It seems like nobody noticed but. Should star dream have void manipulation added on his profile? Because the game itself states star dream absorbed and erased every trace of haltmann,his soul and even his mind,implying that he just outright erased haltmann entirely. Also danmaku (meteors,the portals he use just firing a big amount lásers from nowhere and numerous attacks).

Also absorption (not only outright erased every trace of the existence of haltmann but also first absorbed it).

Is this acceptable?

Sorry for possibly bad english.

WDKstX6
Welp,here is the statement.

Not really. The physical body of Haltmann is still there. When they say it "erased" him, it's more like him in term of a person rather than him in term of an existent being.

Erasing his mind, personality and soul.

Actually, Haltmann's body disappeared between the cutscene and the first phase of Star Dream's fight, iirc.

The real cal howard said:
Actually, Haltmann's body disappeared between the cutscene and the first phase of Star Dream's fight, iirc.
True, the camera focuses in Star Dream when its theme starts and Haltmann is not there.

@The Everlasting I remember a respect thread in reddit saying that it was going to do it after its countdown, but it had no bases so ok.

Except that Haltmann isn't on regular Star Dream either. Even then, it's likely that it just absorbed Haltmann.

Well,as you can see star dream calculated a victory probability of 99.99% of winning but haltmann's soul and mind was just restraining star dream,also in the first parte of the 4th phase of star dream soul OS when you break a pillar,you can hear haltmann screaming in pain,also remember star dream absorbed and fused with haltmann to become sentient,but when you reach part 2 of 4th phase,the haltmann's erasing statement shows Up and you can't hear haltmann,no more,likely he isnt anymore there,because he was outright erased and the statement also says star dream becomes mindless again! Remember how star dream became sentient,he absorbed and fused with haltmann to do it,but when you enter part 2 phase 4 haltmann is erased you can't hear anymore and the heart of the Core becomes berserk with the game saying It became again a cold and mindless machine,and star dream starts recovering his ultimate full power via haltmann not being there to restrain star dream until the point he does crazy damage and his last resort attack one-shots Kirby!
W0Q5pjPl
Haltmann's soul and mind restraining the monster machine.

Oh. Somehow I forgot all that. Sorry, I didn't contribute anything here.

But It seems like void manipulation too (type total conceptual erasing)because is strongly implied that star dream outright erased haltmann completly into nothing,body,mind and soul.

Well, maybe? I'm not sure about it, but destroying the body, mind and soul of Haltmann should be Void Manipulation, or at the very least Existence Erasure

Well,this qualifies more like void manipulation than a very least existence erasure knowing the way it just erased haltmann...to nothing, completely without leaving a bit of haltmann.

Wait.

1-doesnt that bypass low-godly? because It erases the foe's very existence completely (its in fact conceptual erase because its body,soul and,mind,its complete)

2- what are the requeriments to have void manipulation? star dream's erasing should be void manipulation because its proven It deletes existence to the absolute nothing 100% without leaving a trace of the existence.

@Kirby

That ultimate form of erasing. If someone used it on you, "Kirby71" would stop existing conceptually. Nothing would ever be able to be, think of, or comprehend what "Kirby71" was. Complete and total GONE.

Also remember.

Low-godly:Able to regenerate as long as your disembodied consciousness exists, such as in the form of your soul le mind, or from others realms.

Star dream's erasing bypasses low-godly because is a complete,TOTAL erase of the existence into the absolute nothingness,also existence erasure is considered a subpower of void manipulation and low-godly can protect you because is a minor erase that may dont destroy your soul,but i dont see how star dream's brutal erasing can be considered a subpower of void manipulation and not void manipulation considering how does star dream erase (total erase of every concept of your existence,body,soul and mind). It did just outright erase haltmann.

Yeah. That is what soul-level EE does. Pretty much standard for EE to bypass Low-Godly. You need Mid-Godly or higher to come back from being outright deleted.

Woah thats brutal,now i know why its name is CONCEPTual erase,a erasing not only of the total existence of the foe into nothingness but also the erasing of the concept of "X Guy exists" that also reminds me to Doraemon xD.

Conceptual erase>void manipulation>existence erasure right?

Welp,i understood.

Kirbyelmejor said:
I think that the powers agreed to be added are Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Danmaku, right?
Also absorption and fusionism (absorbed the body,soul and mind and fused with haltmann)

Also can Someone explain me why star dream only has existence erasure and not void manipulation directly?

So, Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Danmaku, Absorption, Fusionism and BFR

That's a lot of hax lol

Assaltwaffle said:
If you think that's a lot of hax don't look up Lucemon, Lavos, or the Godwoken...
Its good,another thing are those crazy special characters.

I'd love if kirby had some type of crazy hax,lavos can just void immunities O_O.

Star dream its very good on the list of normal characters that has op but common kind of hax.

Haxes like voiding immunities etc its something very exclusive and something that basically no one has.

But my question is,how is just existence erasure and not void manipulation directly? It seems a very Strong erasure.

Also dont forget absorption.

Someone should do a list of the powers to be added.

Back