• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Fox Upgarde

A Few upgardes i want to show off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz8a-WctBS8 Here is where we is Peppy in his Arwing take down a great Ship. That Should at least be Town level maybe City level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWkpjukWmg8 at 5:53 to about 6:20 we see a boss climbing over a mountain with ease and is about the size of at least a small mountain and in this same video at 13:16 to 13:20 Pigma shows off his new move Pigma Bombs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieZ5PQrKisc at 1:05 to 1:22 Wolf shows off his new move lighting tornado that makes after images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UVTx_Sik-Q ´╗┐At 2:30 Andrew shows off his new move plasma Shield.

1. Did he simply trigger the explosion or did he actually destroy the ship?

2. Seems fine. Perspective seems weird, though.

3. I thought the Arwing already had better speed feats?

Darkanine said:
1. Did he simply trigger the explosion or did he actually destroy the ship?
2. Seems fine. Perspective seems weird, though.

3. I thought the Arwing already had better speed feats?
1. He actually destroy the ship. He was the only one fighting it.

3. the Arwing does have better speed feats. i was just showing off Wolf's new move.

1. Looks very clearly like he triggered the explosion by shooting the sensitive parts of the ship. That is not what AP refers to.

2. What type of upgrade are you suggesting?

3/4. Is this just for addition of that move?

I would hold off on that until more members give their input.

However, there can be an argument made that it needed to take multiple shots from the arwing just to destroy a cannon from the ship (in the first video). I will look more into this soon.

Alakabamm said:
1. Looks very clearly like he triggered the explosion by shooting the sensitive parts of the ship. That is not what AP refers to.
2. What type of upgrade are you suggesting?

3/4. Is this just for addition of that move?
2. i was Suggesting a DC upgarde. as most if not all of Star Fox's DC is based on how big the guy they kill is.

3/4. Yes it is just for adding Moves to Star Wolf.

Crazystarf said:
I would hold off on that until more members give their input.
However, there can be an argument made that it needed to take multiple shots from the arwing just to destroy a cannon from the ship (in the first video). I will look more into this soon.
okay.

Well, the thing about using machines for AP is that you need some clear destruction that was the result of the energy blast itself, not so much the damage it does to machinery. I assume the City Block DC is for the fact that the lasers must be at least as powerful as small bombs, if not more.

Alakabamm said:
Well, the thing about using machines for AP is that you need some clear destruction that was the result of the energy blast itself, not so much the damage it does to machinery. I assume the City Block DC is for the fact that the lasers must be at least as powerful as small bombs, if not more.
i haven't been here for that long so i don't know how they got the City Block level DC. i do think the Laser are far more powerful then the Nova Bombs do to them not being AoE (Area of effect).

Back