• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode V Attack of the Fanons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt it considering everything in RoTJ, but could she unleash force blasts that demolish temples?

I don't doubt it considering everything in RoTJ, but could she unleash force blasts that demolish temples?
I mean Why not?, she was trained as Jedi which includes things like telekinesis ,telepathy, she was able to force pull herself in space and even trained Rey.

I mean we have Jedi that have barely wall level feats with the force that we scale based on the fact that they are "Jedi" so it feels odd to exclude Leia.

I'm not saying she's incomparable to even lower class Jedi, I'm just saying we don't know the full extent of her power. Unknown makes way more sense than at least Wall level, or something.

I guess that makes sense. Still, I think we should give her a possibly rating.

Even though I think most of Rebels is garbage (keep in mind that I'd say the same thing about Star Trek TOS, Voyager and Enterprise, even though I like all 3 shows), I have to say it was satisfying to see the Inquisitors go down in lightsaber fights.
It is indeed. But it was also satisfying seeing the Grand Inquisitor dominate.

im excited to read the battles that changed the Galaxy book.
hp9tpl3hyja71.jpg

Well I'm only starting off with post-rotj stuff.

• Thrawn Trilogy (currently reading)
  • X-Wing series (Rogue Squadron to Solo Command)
  • Courtship of Princess Leia
  • X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
  • Jedi Academy Trilogy
  • I, Jedi
  • X-Wing: Starfighters of Adumar
  • Thrawn Duology
  • Survivor's Quest
  • New Jedi Order series
  • X-Wing: Mercy Kill
  • Dark Nest Trilogy
  • Legacy of the Force
  • Fate of the Jedi

X wing series is my fav long-running legends series.

I don't personally care much for Fate and legacy though, how you enjoying the Thrawn stuff?

I loved Rebels.
I was initially lukewarm to it. But then it grew on me, especially Season 2 ending onward.

Best lightsaber fight in the entire series is so hard to choose. Movies only, I can't decide between Mustafar (RoTS) vs Death Star 2 (RoTJ) fights.

Rey vs Kylo on the second death star in TRoS is underrated imo.
I agree. It was actually a spectacularly done fight, in my opinion.

im excited to read the battles that changed the Galaxy book.
hp9tpl3hyja71.jpg
This is looking like something I'd love.

Well I'm only starting off with post-rotj stuff.

• Thrawn Trilogy (currently reading)
  • X-Wing series (Rogue Squadron to Solo Command)
  • Courtship of Princess Leia
  • X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
  • Jedi Academy Trilogy
  • I, Jedi
  • X-Wing: Starfighters of Adumar
  • Thrawn Duology
  • Survivor's Quest
  • New Jedi Order series
  • X-Wing: Mercy Kill
  • Dark Nest Trilogy
  • Legacy of the Force
  • Fate of the Jedi
Have fun, mate.

X wing series is my fav long-running legends series.

I don't personally care much for Fate and legacy though, how you enjoying the Thrawn stuff?
I'm ambivalent towards the Legacy era myself. But the Fate of the Jedi series I actually like a tad.

I'm finding it good so far. Although Thrawn is actually kinda funny when I wonder what he thinks of Earth after intensely analysing rule 34 art.
Oh, boy. He'd have a bunch to say about us.

Just a heads up, the reason Prequels have the best lightsaber fights is because they're just a lot more epic compared to the originals and sequel trilogy; most lightsaber original lightsaber fights consist of them just walking back and forth slowly and just lightly tapping their lightsabers while also talking. Making them sound more like talking scenes then they do fight scenes; Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi aren't that much different although cutting of hands in the end of each were at least were something.

The prequals on the other hand used a wide variety of samurai slash techniques, fancy ninja acrobats, ect in nearly every fight scene there was. And especially true in Revenge of the Sith. Hence why prequels and especially RotS was the best. Sequal trilogy made some note worthy lightsaber improvements over the original, but still lackluster compared to Phantom Menace or RotS's fights.

Just a heads up, the
Hard disagree. I mostly prefer every OT fight over the vast majority of PT fights. The OT fights are inspired by Kendo and fencing and reflect actual sword fighting far more accurately aswell as the chanbara films from Akira kurosawa. The prequels are in turn inspired by wushu martial arts, giving them more theatre-like quality and energy but they are not inherently better. The attack of the clones fight is worse than any OT fight because it lacks the stakes, good characterization of the OT while having the worse choreography of the prequels with terrible editing which nullifies most of what makes the PT fights good. In turn duel of fates and battle of heroes is much much better than the new hope fight because they execute what they are going for very well. The ST seems to be a mix of the PT and OT.

Last edited:
What are we going to do about the abilities and resistances of force users? We could get this list and 'convert' the powers into what abilities they are under this wiki.

As for resistances, aren't Force adepts resistant to all force powers to some extent? Like some random Jedi knight is going to be able to mind hax or force push Yoda.

Maybe we can add it onto the one I'm planning for Legends.

Edit: Actually, that's a bad idea. Mine's expansive enough as it is.

A composite Legends only Force Adept (or someone like Caedus, Luke and Sidious) could possess the following abilities:

Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Acrobatics, Immortality (Type 6; Through the art of Transfer Essence), Superhuman Physical Characteristics (With Force Augmentation), Superhuman Speed (With Force Speed) Extrasensory Perception, Enhanced Senses (Can sense emotions and auras as well as having a heightened sense of smell, hearing and sight), Clairvoyance (Through Farsight and Force Visions), Precognition, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Flight (Through Force Flight, an application of telekinesis), Forcefield Creation (With Force Barrier), Animal Manipulation (With Animal Bond), Mind Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2), Illusion Creation, Willpower Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation (With Mind Trick), Healing (Mid-Low; With Force Healing), Self-Sustenance (Type 1; With Breath Control), Statistics Amplification (With Force Enlightenment, Force Meld, Battlemind and Battle Meditation), Stealth Mastery (Can conceal their aura with Force Stealth), Biological Manipulation (With Morichro), limited Time Travel (With can view the past and future with Flow-walking), Information Analysis (Through Shatterpoint), Psychometry, Automatic Translation (With Comprehend Speech), Self-Damage Reduction (With Alter Damage), Shapeshifting (With Alter Image), Weather Manipulation (Through Alter Environment), Explosion Manipulation (With Combustion), Pain Manipulation (With Crucitorn), Temperature Manipulation (With Cryokinesis and Deadly Sight), Resurrection (With Dark Transfer), Duplication (With Dopplegänger), Technology Manipulation (Can overload technology through Ionize, disrupt surveillance through Force-flash and can manipulate machinery through Mechu-deru), Electricity Manipulation (With Electric Judgement, Force Lightning, Kinetite and Hassat-durr), Spatial Manipulation and Teleportation (Through Fold Space and Force Travel), Sound Manipulation (With Force Bellow and Force Scream), Light Manipulation (With Force Blinding), Camouflage (With Force Cloak), Energy Manipulation (can reflect, redirect, and absorb energy attacks through Tutaminis), Energy Projection (With Force Blast, Force Destruction and Force Orb while underwater, which can also be used for breathing underwater), Life-force Absorption (With Force Drain), Intangibility (Through Force Immersion as well intangible, undodgeable attacks with Shadowstrike), Purification (Type 2; With Force Light), Sealing (Through Wall of Light), Paralysis Inducement (With Force Stun), Disease Manipulation (With Malacia and Force Plague), Spatial Manipulation and Portal Creation (With Force Storm), Resistance Negation (With Force Suppression), limited Power Bestowal (Can greatly enhance ordinary weapons with Force Weapon), Fire Manipulation (With Pyrokinesis), Plant Manipulation (With Plant Surge), Attack Reflection (With Protection Bubble), limited Empowerment (Can restore their endurance with Revitalize), Power Nullification (Through Sever Force), Necromancy, Life Manipulation, Organic Manipulation, Transmutation and Corruption (Type 1; Through Sith Alchemy), limited Weapon Creation (With the Spear of Midnight Black), Astral and Soul Manipulation, Astral Projection, Non-Corporeal (Spirit form only), Morality Manipulation and Power Nullification (With Force Harmony), Matter Manipulation on a subatomic scale (Creating a Holocron requires one to make numerous precision alterations to it on a subatomic scale)

Resistances:
Resistance to Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2), Illusion Creation, Willpower Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation (With Thought Shield and Cleanse Mind), Extreme Cold (With Tapas), Pain Manipulation (With Control Pain), Poison Manipulation (With Detoxify Poison), Corruption (Type 2; Strong Jedi are capable of resisting the pull of the Dark Side, while Dark side users are already corrupted by it), possibly has resistances to all other Force abilities to a certain extent

Standard Equipment: Usually a Lightsaber

Unfinished, this is just my thoughts on what hax a Force user may have.

Last edited:
Oh my god. I just finished doing a list of Notable Attacks/Techniques for Jedi. Literally, all I did was copy and paste Wookieepedia.

The list contains 68 abilities.

Choose the most prominent ones. Shatterpoint, for example, is prominent for Windu but not Kenobi or Anakin.

I was thinking about listing all the major abilities so that we could just copy/paste them onto the profiles.

I know. Just talking about the individual profiles, because each of them are also going to have a ton of abilities in the na/t section.

Maybe when they become one with the Force, like Jacen.

What are the revised stats for Canon telekinetic Lifting Strength and Speed going to be?

If you're talking about the ones I'm doing right now, lifting Strength and speed (to my chagrin on that last part) are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back