• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode V Attack of the Fanons

Status
Not open for further replies.
617i5gfs08a41.jpg

This is why i like legends, they give more detail and info on the various events that happened in star wars history.

Also i feel really bad for the wookies, first the separatists and then the empire. man they can't catch a break.
The wookiee have a rough history for sure especially under the Empire. Hell, in the Force Unleashed series alone, we see them as being slaves to the Empire’s ways.

The wookiee have a rough history for sure especially under the Empire. Hell, in the Force Unleashed series alone, we see them as being slaves to the Empire’s ways.

This is why the empire is bad.

But then hammer

after i watched the mandolorian.

i feel like the republic just sucks. (they just didn't know what to do after the defeat of the empire. Like they all were united because of the empire but just were divided and weren't sure of what to do after the empire was destroyed/defeated)

maybe thrawn was correct in ensuring stability throughout the galaxy.

But then hammer

i feel like the republic just sucks. (they just didn't know what to do after the defeat of the empire. Like they all were united because of the empire but just were divided and weren't sure of what to do after the empire was destroyed/defeated)

Not really as I think the new republic just got started and probably didn’t want to repeat the mistakes of the old one.

Also I not sure if the New Republic was fully fleshed out after the collapse of the Empire as the galaxy is massive and hard to control.

Even before TRoS retcons, it's stated in canon that Palpatine sabotaged them to make sure the Galactic Empire wouldn't be Galactic. This gave rise to the First Order.

I didn't even know this, but there's a fan-made comic called Star Wars: Duel of the Fates that was somewhat based on the original draft for the 3rd film of the new sequel trilogy.

Edit: It's horrendous, imo.

Last edited:
I didn't even know this, but there's a comic called Star Wars: Duel of the Fates that has the original draft for the 3rd film of the new sequel trilogy.
It is a fan theory that seems to have some evidence pointing to Darth Vader intentionally sabotaging the Empire from within. Nothing too solid as the rest relies on speculations I think.

But then hammer

Anyway back to this.

The New Republic did just starting to rebuild things that got destroyed and also not to mention, the empire wasn’t a good example of ensuring stability since it was technically founded on lies and stuff.

If stability was truly achieved without the lies, they will have peace, but only for a time as peace doesn’t last forever sadly as there will been small scale conflicts. Hell, it may not been necessarily involved violence, but a conflict of interests and so on.

Last edited:
but on a serious answer: balloon theory. I think he might even be top 2 by popping all full balloons at once
80-year-old Plagueis with more than 55 years of dark side training says that he's equal to a random nautolan. Said nautolan is killed by a random Jedi Master and his padawan. Both of them also have no reaction of danger when Plagueis literally exerts his full power in the same vicinity as them.
What are your names on Suspect Insight's server/forum? Balloon theory is SI-Discord centered and that case against Plagueis came from Ethan.

If we assume those cockpit windows are the size of something like a CR90's, it's probably in the Class M range.

I would like to point out that while Tal Bota was a real Jedi, these are fictional holovids which exaggerated his accomplishments.
How do we know that its being exaggerated? Just asking for a source because the feat being exaggerated is believable but there needs to be evidence for it

The Kraken from the 1981 Clash of Titans movie:
Titans_Kraken.jpg

Good thing it wasn't a Krayt Dragon, right?

Wookiee pelt:
robert-rodriguez-book-of-boba-fett.jpg

The episode was slow but looking forward for more. A bit annoyed they went with the weakened protagonist when he looked spry in the Mandalorian and after he came with a polished armor. The flashbacks in the Bacta Tank can either further explore Tusken Raider society, or display his adventures further back in time after Kamino & Genosis, the former looks more likely.
Hopefully whatever rival criminal organization they introduce is interesting.

First episode concept art:
6k9cyzgs0g881.png
jgpdshcu0g881.png
0swicomw0g881.png
n2etgypy0g881.png
m36uirv01g881.png
4mqieye41g881.png
gn2sgel61g881.png
wy3rgse91g881.png
sw9pf67c1g881.png
puajfxqe1g881.png
jsihu9ii1g881.png
8hhqz48l1g881.png

Synopsis for the Acolyte from a leaked production notes made in November:
The Star Wars series is a female-driven action mystery thriller with martial arts elements that will take us into a galaxy of shadowy secrets and emerging Dark Side powers in the final days of the High Republic era (May - November / Amandla Stenberg mentioned for the role of Aura.)
Filming will be in London starting May 2022.

Author of the Phasma novel says she wants to write Phasma surviving her super anti-climactic death in TLJ:

It seems that an unannounced 'Tales of the Jedi' series is already in production based on a Christmas gift for Lucasfilm employees.
f4Ski4H.jpg

It has the same name as an EU Old Republic comicbook series, so maybe it is a tie-in with the Knights of the Old Republic remake. It managed to remain a secret for a long time, so maybe it is animated instead of live-action?

Also, on LordTracer's Star Wars Legends sandbox, why are New Republic Jedi rated at 5-A (Large Planet level)?

I think he just hasn't edited the ratings in a while.

We've discussed stuff since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back