• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode V Attack of the Fanons

Status
Not open for further replies.
67-C5-BEF3-0775-4-C34-A175-FF1277-D86-E18.jpg

I’m really liking this Andor series so far, it’s honestly better than what Marvel has put out this year tbh
Marvel content for a couple of years now has been average to at best above average in terms of actual meaningful writing. Not a high bar to clear, and Andor is far far above it.

It's not just that this show has quality writing. The actors are all doing their job so well. The acting is also top tier.

So Star Wars have 2A cosmology?
According to the evidence, the inscription of the god Mortis can open a space-time tunnel that connects to timeline/parallel world
Palpatine said "You know it is possible to change fate. There're infinite paths and infinite possibilities"

Infinite paths and possibilities refers to the fact that the World Between Worlds can take Ezra to any point in space-time, not that it can take Ezra to an endless number of parallel universes.

Infinite paths and possibilities refers to the fact that the World Between Worlds can take Ezra to any point in space-time, not that it can take Ezra to an endless number of parallel universes.
^ This.

There is no proof yet that Canon Star Wars is that big a multiverse. We know there are alternate universes (thanks to one Han Solo comic) and then there is hyperspace but that's about it.

It's confirmed in both canon and Legends that there are dimensions outside of the universe/hyperspace (even excluding spiritual planes), but I don't recall anything about a multiverse in Disney Canon or Legends/EU Canon, especially one connecting them.

There's some non-canon stuff, plus Infinities (which is never officially referred to as an alternate timeline, from what I can find), but that's it tmk.

Last edited:
Does star wars legends take place in the same multiverse as Disney canon?
It's confirmed in both canon and Legends that there are dimensions outside of the universe/hyperspace (even excluding spiritual planes), but I don't recall anything about a multiverse in Disney Canon or Legends/EU Canon, especially one connecting them.

There's some non-canon stuff, plus Infinities (which is never officially referred to as an alternate timeline, from what I can find), but that's it tmk.
Implied but not confirmed? One of the Canon novels has a discussion which implies as such.

But it could also be a joke, because one of the Whills mentions Kirk, Spock, and Starfleet from Star Trek.

So... Yeah... Not sure.

Edit:
Yes, a Disney Canon novel makes mention of Kirk, Spock, and Starfleet. I am not making this up. If true, it could imply that Star Trek also takes place in the same multiverse or whatever the ****...

Implied but not confirmed? One of the Canon novels has a discussion which implies as such.

But it could also be a joke, because one of the Whills mentions Kirk, Spock, and Starfleet from Star Trek.

So... Yeah... Not sure.

Edit:
Yes, a Disney Canon novel makes mention of Kirk, Spock, and Starfleet. I am not making this up. If true, it could imply that Star Trek also takes place in the same multiverse or whatever the ****...
Technically, Star Wars does take place in a galaxy a long time ago and far, far away, so it's possible that they're just referring to the future.
  • Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet—
  • Wait…“Starfleet”? Did you just say “Starfleet”? Are Kirk and Spock going to show up next?
  • I don’t even know what Kirk and Spock are!
  • There’s a big surprise…Do you know anything?

hey asura do you know any assassin droids in star wars that are very excellent at doing their job? (i think some are bad at doing it but it could be plot or something)

It's all fun until you hear Ex----ter-----mi---na--te!
Whelp... Game over...

What are some of the best assassin droid models in Star Wars (most efficient at doing what they’re supposed to be doing)
IG-series such as IG-11, IG-86, IG-88. An argument could also be made for the BX-series commando droid, but they're most effective in large squads. The IG-series are good as individuals as well as in squads. BT-1 from the Aphra series is also worth mentioning, but he's a one-of-a-kind experiment only.

The best assassin droid model I would think of to use if I was in Star Wars would probably be the IG-100 MagnaGuards. Sure, they'd be expensive as ****, but they're definitely among the best of the best. They can go toe-to-toe with Jedi Padawans in melee combat, fly starfighters with a level of excellence that even Anakin (the deadliest pilot in the galaxy without a doubt) had trouble with three of them, and were regarded highly by Grievous. We've also seen that they can be quite skilled with rocket launchers, blaster rifles, and other weapons.

Technically, Star Wars does take place in a galaxy a long time ago and far, far away, so it's possible that they're just referring to the future.
  • Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet—
  • Wait…“Starfleet”? Did you just say “Starfleet”? Are Kirk and Spock going to show up next?
  • I don’t even know what Kirk and Spock are!
  • There’s a big surprise…Do you know anything?
Yeah, those two are hilarious. I hope they show up in more Star Wars stories.

Does star wars legends take place in the same multiverse as Disney canon?
The disney canon universe was created when a pink god from Star Wars Legends created a flawed universe
Splendid Ap sought to seal the pocket dimension behind him, but something wasn’t quite right. Then he remembered the error! Their actions with the tiny movers would leave behind an echo of them at a projected future moment in time. Even worse, the small bubble that had been the pocket dimension would not cease to exist, as it ought to, but would continue to grow. He, in essence, created a parallel dimension that would begin to develop its own separate history and timeline based on—but apart from—its original. Yet it had no true beginning, save the one he gave it, and its path would follow a different trajectory from the original. Without the investment of the Celestials working on it, developing it into an interwoven fabric, and without even his hand upon it, it would only ever be hollow and sterile, a pale and broken imitation of a far greater thing.

Supernatural Encounters was never officially published, so it can't be used as a source.
2017 SE (later versions of later years never approved) is basically S-Canon, and that level of canon is not very usable anyway so I would not argue for it just jerking Kenny's chains lmao

I don't see a source for that, but I've also heard that SE has been referenced in SW works, so I'll take your word for it.

Last edited:
Undergoing major revisions and clean-up.
Can you say this early what the average tier will be, today is 5-B which is kinda odd since Poof scaling is extremely scuffed? Tiers of people who are very powerful like Anakin, Vaylin, Outlander and the difference of those to god tiers like Mortis gods, Abeloth, Luke, Krayt?

The revisions haven't happened yet. 5-B is getting removed, and the Abeloth scaling will be completely altered since she was weakened. Plus, Anakin is getting a Mortis key.

Vader having a "PostMustafar" and "Post Rebels" key Doesn't make sense to unless his power was increase at that timeframe.

Also star wars profiles are messy af

There was a power increase within that time. It's literally explained on the profile.
Can you say this early what the average tier will be, today is 5-B which is kinda odd since Poof scaling is extremely scuffed? Tiers of people who are very powerful like Anakin, Vaylin, Outlander and the difference of those to god tiers like Mortis gods, Abeloth, Luke, Krayt?
If you're interested, I could add you to the discussion where the changes are happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back