• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars: The Untold Battles Game Thread

This is the one and only game thread to actually play on.
As some of you may need a refresher on what happened most recently before the break, I'll give it out quick.
The hangar has been taken quickly and quietly by the bounty hunters. The ship is secure and no reinforcements have come in yet.
The prison group is fairing much worse, as the Jedi and Wookiee are free but but the last of them and cells are behind piles of rubble that block off what is deeper into the cell block. The soldiers are dead but reinforcements could be coming in quick. An average day on Star Destroyer Trylor as it stands so far.

The pile lifts up, slightly assisted by the wookiee but mostly being the force users. As it clears but before it's fully gone, there's enough holes in it to see a stormtrooper pounding his fist on an alarm button and slumping over.
A siren immediately goes off all over the ship, heard by everyone,
"There has been a breach in Cell Block A, all available forces to Cell Block A

"...goddamnit."

Putting even more strength into this than before, i force more junk out until there's enough for a person to fit through.

"Hey, farm boy! Get through here!"

From the corner of the cell, dozens of stormtroopers run out, some firing at the farmboy as he moves under the pile of debris.

The farmboy is slightly singed in his arm but is launched across the block. The troopers begin firing from the hole in the debris.

Once the farmboy has passed through, the Wookie would pick up and throw a 2 tons mass of steel debries into the hole to cover it uo, blocking the Stormtrooper from shootin at them through it.

"Let's get the hell out!"

I stop supporting the debris, and using force speed, dash towards the farm boy, grab him in the arm and run to the exit.

[They would hear the alarm and would know shit's going down.]

In the hangar, several troopers run past the ship towards the prison, ignoring the group in a panic.

As the pile collapses behind you in the prison hallway, you reach the doors to the exit, which are shut. There are no troopers in the room with you. On your right is the confiscated item room, left open in a panic.

The weapons of everyone recently taken in are simply out on the table, not sorted or put away yet.

The door is heavy and offers slight resistance to being cut, but after a circle is cut, a small device is thrown into the room.

latest

"S-"

Force Statis! Using the paralysing force powers, the grenade freezes in place.

"Jedi, go first! You can deal well with lasers! I'll follow suit, and the rest of you follow after me!"

Out in the hallway, several stormtroopers armed with stun batons are ready, waiting for the Jedi to come in. There are several purge troopers with strange looking guns at the ready. They’re all at least 20 feet from the door’s opening.

Looking quickly at the door I rise my hand, extracting and splitting it in to parts to then pushing it along the hallway with Force Telekinesis.

Last edited:
The pieces fly at the baton soldiers, one of them being knocked out by them. Curiously the others slice the pieces of wall in half with the electrified batons.

In the hangar, the exit to the outside and the openings in the walls lock down and shut as the area begins to get sealed off remotely.

While the soldiers swat away at the pieces of door, i lift one with telekinesis and throw him at the Purge Troopers.

The purge trooper is knocked out by the giant piece of metal and another is obliterated by the bowcaster.
The purge troopers ignore this and focus all their immediate fire on the jedi.

While how Bowcaster is racharging, the Wookie them fires at the Stormtroopers with his Heavy Blaster, then unloading another slug shot once his main weapon is ready to fire.

I use my lightsaber to redirect the laser beams against the troopers while protecting my body with Tutaminis.

The blasts from the strange looking weapons, when hit with the lightsaber are not deflected, instead going straight into the Jedi's body and immediately burning them in several different places with the searing hot metal that came from the deflected shots.

The wookiee's assault takes down another one of the baton troopers, though the last retreats as the purge troopers set up a temporary forcefield to block all shots and begin moving back towards a turn in the hall.

I scream in pain, going down on my knees.

Whit a moan of pain I start to extract with the Force whatever is inside my body with one hand while with the other create a small forcefield to protect myself.

The shots briefly let up as the troopers regroup. Removing the molten metal is quick, but some of it is attached to the skin.

I use telepathy, to talk to the bounty hunters.

"Hey, you know how the hanger doors are closed? Yeah, we need some help here, there's some purge troopers."

“And what does Jawa do about that.” This job certainly wasn’t simple...and a lot deadlier than what she’s used to. “Jawa doesn’t know much about hangars.“

of course purge troopers, well, she knew how to take care of those.

Back