• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starcross Discussion Thread

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
I suppose I may as well make this. I don't have much to say here, really, but... here it is.

You're breaking a lot of hearts, Fate.

We should really try to follow each others verse discussion threads. ^^

Too bad mines is pretty low on input.......ooooooooooooooooohhhhh.....

Anyways just to put out a comment or two, how's your work coming along here as of now Prom? Doing any good progress as of late?

Yes, we should. It's fine, mine's slow too.

Yes! I made a new page, so there's that.

Followeeeeeed.

@Prom As long as SOL's heart is happy, all others might as well be glass to me. loljk

That aside, followed!

@Monarch Yes.

@Cross Unfortunately, people don't seem to have much to say.

For what it's worth, I'm getting work on other characters done right now. I'll have more things to show on here by the end of the month, most likely! Who knows what'll be next, though.

Ayyy, just like Matthew and his verse. And same as mines...and most likely others like Monarch and shit xD

Yep.

Right now, the current character I'm working on is Harahel, a protagonist of the Heaven/Hell side of things.

Instead of working on Lucifer I spontaneously decided to rewrite a bunch of stuff for Mastema.

I'm excited to see your work.

Good!! I'm really excited to see that, god.

I had vague knowledge about it! That's interesting!

Thank you! I'm a shining beacon of endless determination.

Next up is gonna be Lucifer, and then, FINALLY, Harahel, and then Observer.

Back