• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stat equalization Tournament for the Undead!

What about this?

I meant Papyrus
He is also not undead
If this doesnt work I want https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Amumu

What about this?
He's Bit to haxed
He works, I'll Add him.

If they had profiles (Some of the Dream Eaters do, but not these ones), I wonder if these ones would qualify:

Anyway, how about Mummymon?
If you're worried about Digimon hax, IIRC, there's a clause where Digimon can be in their ReArised form or such, & this makes them much less haxy.

Note 6: Digimon as abstract beings do not usually interact with physical beings as humans. If it's decided to work the Digimon the way they are usually seen in Real World scenes (With them in ReArised form) the abilities coming from their abstract bodies, as High-Dimensional Existence, should be disregard.

Last edited:
Anyway, how about Mummymon?
If you're worried about Digimon hax, IIRC, there's a clause where Digimon can be in their ReArised form or such, & this makes them much less haxy.

Note 6: Digimon as abstract beings do not usually interact with physical beings as humans. If it's decided to work the Digimon the way they are usually seen in Real World scenes (With them in ReArised form) the abilities coming from their abstract bodies, as High-Dimensional Existence, should be disregard.
They seem a bit to haxed for this tournament.

Yeah, I feel inclined to agree.

What's your opinion of Ghost-type Pokemon? Do they fall under the "Too much ghostly intangibility to be eligible"?
I'll let them in if they aren't to haxed and dont have intangibility

Idk man, make it rain feels like hacking when you see it in action
Lol.
Although, as I'm sure you know, Gimmighoul does NOT learn Make It Rain.
Make It Rain is the signature move of Gimmighoul's Evolved Form, Gholdengo.

To clarify:
Gimmighoul's ENTIRE Level-Up Movepool is the following:

Astonish
Tackle

Yes, really. That's all.
It learns less moves by level-up than Magikarp or Feebas! But like Feebas, it gets TMs, which I forget if we allow the use of in match:

TMs adds the following:

Take Down
Protect
Confuse Ray
Thief
Hex
Night Shade
Endure
Sleep Talk
Reflect
Light Screen
Rest
Power Gem
Substitute
Shadow Ball
Nasty Plot
Tera Blast

Personally, I don't think it'd be that scary, even with TMs, but I wanna hear what other people think.
Also, if anyone has any questions about the nitty-gritty of the move effects or such, please ask & I'll readily explain.

Back