• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stat equalized Villain Battle Royale!

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Hades(Saint Seiya)

Madara(Naruto)

Aizen(Bleach)

Frieza(Dragon Ball)

Sephiroth(Final Fantasy)

Lucemon(Digimon)

Xemnas(Kingdom Hearts)

Unbound Hoopa(Pokemon)

Doomsday(DC Comics, No gautlet)

Loki(Marvel Comics)

Hades(Kid Icarus)

Nobunaga(Sengoku Basara)

Valentine(Guilty Gear)

Who wins?

really? i think hoopa, sephiroth, and xemnas have pretty good hax. plus hoopa has that OP mind control and wormholes.

Battle Field Removal. It's the ability to make your opponents moved somewhere where they can't continue battling.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
really? i think hoopa, sephiroth, and xemnas have pretty good hax. plus hoopa has that OP mind control and wormholes.
Not seeing that making a difference seeing as he can cross dimensions and Thanatos his underling kills people across dimensions and light years with nothing but thoughts

The Everlasting said:
Battle Field Removal. It's the ability to make your opponents moved somewhere where they can't continue battling.
that is not allowed.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Not seeing that making a difference seeing as he can cross dimensions and Thanatos his underling kills people across dimensions and light years with nothing but thoughts
and yet they were defeated by humans?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
Seiya transcended into divinity...
the guy isn't omnipresent however. so he can still be hurt. hoopa was able to control the likes of ALL 3 creation trio members. Hades is no different than the embodiments of time, space, and antimatter.

That's to show that Hoopa's mind control is powerful, and Hades is in the same league as the Creation Trio.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
Yeah not seeing it.Comparing Hades to Pokemon who can be tamed shown in the Arceus movie...
hmm. being tamed by your creator after calming him down. they are still independant and intelligent. they are still gods. anyone can be controlled. hades hasn't shown he couldn't has he? that movie really doesn't change the fact that hoopa's mind control could work.

The Everlasting said:
That's to show that Hoopa's mind control is powerful, and Hades is in the same league as the Creation Trio.
plus before they were "tamed" they chose to fight and calm him down.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
Yeah Arceus wasn't the character I was referring to but the human.

@The Everlasting

Nah not really
yeah they are. same tier. only the creation trio is faster.

what human controlled them in the movie?

@Dragonmasterxyz

They need both of them to create a universe alone. And I meant the human girl that tried to also tame Arceus but failed.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
They need both of them to create a universe alone. And I meant the human girl that tried to also tame Arceus but failed.
not really. with their power unleashed they can do it individually. the proof was in pokemon diamond and pearl.

@Dragonmasterxyz

I finished both Pokemon diamond and plantinum what are you referring to.They were being controlled by the red chain and we're creating a universe?....Gen 4 was the best Pokemon tbh.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
I finished both Pokemon diamond and plantinum what are you referring to.They were being controlled by the red chain and we're creating a universe?....Gen 4 was the best Pokemon tbh.
yes they were. the red chains are made by the lake guardians who are able to pacify the trio easily. It does not amplify nor decrease there power. in diamond he used dialga only. in pearl he used palkia only. From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.The Red Chain (Japanese: ÒüéÒüïÒüäÒüÅÒüòÒéè Red Chain) is an unobtainable key item in Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, created from crystals drawn from the Sinnoh's lake guardians. It is used by Cyrus to take control over the legendary Pokémon Dialga and Palkia so as not to reduce their power by capturing them in a Poké Ball, with the ultimate goal being to destroy the universe and make a new one without spirit.

@Dragonmasterxyz

I know all of that what was your point I know they're powerful individually just not universal seeing as they did it together even created the universe together.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
I know all of that what was your point I know they're powerful individually just not universal seeing as they did it together even created the universe together.
Cyrus was using one individually to destroy and recreate the universe. 1 not 2. plus there profile states that individually they are at least universe level+. either way this is off topic hoopa can indeed control hades. plus stats are equalized anyway.

@Dragonmasterxyz

They weren't doing that individually check the links on their page also universe+ was just put for no reason if they have to do it together don't ask me

Cyrus used them both in the anime. He only used one in the games.

They could clearly do so individually, but the anime uses both because unlike the games, they are not limiting themselves to a single one of the pair.

They did it together in Platinum, but not Diamond or Pearl. And they did the feats in both the games and the anime.

Back