• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sternritters Vs One Piece & Fairy Tail Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • All Sternritters (Minus Yhwach) (Haschwalth is allowed in the battle again)
  • Entire One Piece Verse (Movie Characters & feats included)
  • Entire Fairy Tail Verse (Movie Characters & feats included)
  • Every Character at Full Power (Unless their FP hasn't been seen yet)
  • Battle is in Seireitei
  • Battle ends when one sides combatants are Dead or Incapacited or K.O'ed
  • Haschwalth is only allowed in the battle as long as both verses have combatants remaining. As soon as a verse is completely killed off, he has to leave the battle immediately (via summons from Yhwach).
  • (Formely Sternritters Vs OP Verse, but changed when most thought it was a stomp)
Sternritters
OP Verse

FT

@Kkapoios You really think it's a stomp? While individually OP is outmatched, they have an overwhelming numbers advantage, and among their numbers they have a plethora of Island-Mountain busters & Hax.

@GreatestSin I did neglect the fact that the sternritters have 2 Small-Country busters, which probably is one too many, instead of removing Gremmy from the battle, I'll opt in to remove Jugram since the Almighty is a tad too hax for OP. And also I do not think Gremmy stomps, too many people for him to handle IMO.

^since allmightly is not even clearly specified we dont know its full extend, but either way, gremmys reality warping, if used with the right mindset should end this in one moment, he could turn everyone into cookies :(

@GreatestSin It took serious concentration to turn Yachiru's (A mid-tier character may I remind you) bones into cookies, and he couldn't keep up such a feat while fighting (Shown when Kenny started his attack on Gremmy). So I seriously doubt he turns them into cookies.

^than he onl needs to reate clones of himself, they they cna also create other beigns with new powerrs like vanishing point which is actually pretty hax if you go the asasintation route,

and there is also poisen-man who can use lethal poisen on everyone except for the user of the poisen-DF,

furthermore Armor-wannabe-quincy can instantly turn people into his slaves, zombie-girl is more or les immortal from how the story went (how did she die?), either way, one drop will turn anyone into zombie-slaves again, bomb-quincy would be a really hard foe except for the bomb-DF-user, there is also a quincy who sees the weakness on someones body, so under his control his comrades should easily understand how to defeat even the nastiest DF-users :)

there is also x-axis, the moment he goes into god-mode nothing in OP should defeat him since he can go intangible and sam his attacks, pernida evolves with every person she eats so she should even get DF-powers (via vers equiv), miracle-hercules becomes stronger the more he is injured so he will be hard to take down too ^_^

all in all, the current hax of the sternritter are to strong, aside from some hax DF abilitys like laws, sugars etc i dont think others will have a big chance...

PS: maybe they will be able to win if logia have their immunity, if logia tank most of the attacks than OP should be able to pull of a win with the usage of laws teleportation and sugars touch, as for x-axis (ceasers oygen manipulation could be possible ^_^)

Also Loyd Lloyd and Royd Lloyd stomp!
they just need to the yourself Yhwach & Haschwalth that cannot attend the battle and then almighty stomps OP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GreatestSin said:
^than he onl needs to reate clones of himself, they they cna also create other beigns with new powerrs like vanishing point which is actually pretty hax if you go the asasintation route,
and there is also poisen-man who can use lethal poisen on everyone except for the user of the poisen-DF,

furthermore Armor-wannabe-quincy can instantly turn people into his slaves, zombie-girl is more or les immortal from how the story went (how did she die?), either way, one drop will turn anyone into zombie-slaves again, bomb-quincy would be a really hard foe except for the bomb-DF-user, there is also a quincy who sees the weakness on someones body, so under his control his comrades should easily understand how to defeat even the nastiest DF-users :)

there is also x-axis, the moment he goes into god-mode nothing in OP should defeat him since he can go intangible and sam his attacks, pernida evolves with every person she eats so she should even get DF-powers (via vers equiv), miracle-hercules becomes stronger the more he is injured so he will be hard to take down too ^_^

all in all, the current hax of the sternritter are to strong, aside from some hax DF abilitys like laws, sugars etc i dont think others will have a big chance...

PS: maybe they will be able to win if logia have their immunity, if logia tank most of the attacks than OP should be able to pull of a win with the usage of laws teleportation and sugars touch, as for x-axis (ceasers oygen manipulation could be possible ^_^)
Yeah zombie girl you mean the one who smell like *****? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

anyway the difference in speed between the Sternritters and fairy tail is a bit too much, but not sure if you including time stops user like di maria or zeref.

@Not Jim Sterling Yes I'm including Dimaria & Zeref, I'm including the entire verse. I'm also reallowing Haschwalth in the battle. So I think it's an interesting battle now.

^why? as far as i know fairy law defeats the enemy which the caster deems as evil, so if makarov uses it, the moment they are touching the light they will be defeated :D (at least this is how i understood the effects of the ability) ^_^

zeref stop time(assuming he can do that before he get blizz to death) and then spam his death magic and fairy law dozens of times.

GreatestSin said:
^why? as far as i know fairy law defeats the enemy which the caster deems as evil, so if makarov uses it, the moment they are touching the light they will be defeated :D (at least this is how i understood the effects of the ability) ^_^
That's no limit fallacy ,as far as i'm concerned fairy law hasn't harmed anything even close to the high tier Sternritters.

@Not Jim Sterling Fairy Law is a NLF that wouldn't work on the higher Sternritters, as for death magic yeah, but he'd get blitzed and solo'd by Haschwalth (I'd assume he could negate Time-Stop, since Tessai could use a kido that stopped time, and I highly doubt that Haschwalth and Yhwach couldn't negate Tessai, and I'm fairly certain he could negate Death Wave and all of the such since the Almighty worked on Ichibe's bankai). I only really have FT in this battle so OP can have more openings to win.

Crimson Eyess said:
@Not Jim Sterling Fairy Law is a NLF that wouldn't work on the higher Sternritters, as for death magic yeah, but he'd get blitzed and solo'd by Haschwalth (I'd assume he could negate Time-Stop, since Tessai could use a kido that stopped time, and I highly doubt that Haschwalth and Yhwach couldn't negate Tessai, and I'm fairly certain he could negate Death Wave and all of the such since the Almighty worked on Ichibe's bankai). I only really have FT in this battle so OP can have more openings to win.
well so now Haschwalth is allowed? I mean Haschwalth have yhwach almighty so he stomps.

@GreatestSin Exactly what Kkapoios said, Fairy Law is NLF that has only ever worked once to my recollection, if what you say is true than why hasn't Makarov solo'd the Spriggan, Zeref, or Acnologia himself, the reason why that hasn't happen because he can't, it has it's limit, and a lot of the Sternritter are stronger than afromentioned too, so saying he solo's is honestly ridiculous, also Fairy law has a charge time which gives the sternritters ample opprotunity to attack regardless.

Kkapoios said:
That's no limit fallacy ,as far as i'm concerned fairy law hasn't harmed anything even close to the high tier Sternritters.
but isnt it durability ignoring?

take this Stand as example: http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/The_Grateful_Dead

it causes the victm to age, if someone isnt immuen to that via Type 1 immortality or has a negating effect (or reality warping powers that can do something about it) it shouldnt effect them, otherwise i dont se why tiers could influence it,

the same with fairy law ^_^ did the story stated/hinted the possibility that enough strength in any way can allow reisistance?

@Not Jim Sterling I reallowed Haschwalth when I edited the battle since the sternritters have to face 2 verses, they would get overwhelmed insanely (There is only around 26 of them, the sternritter that is) if I didn't allow the Grandmaster himself in the battle. As for how Fairy Law would damage Lille, it wouldn't, it's never worked on anyone on Acnologia's tier let alone Lille's. However I do not know how Death Magic would fare against him, I might go see if it's ever been said that it can work on intangible beings or if it has any feats against intangibles.

Crimson Eyess said:
@Not Jim Sterling I reallowed Haschwalth when I edited the battle since the sternritters have to face 2 verses, they would get overwhelmed insanely (There is only around 26 of them, the sternritter that is) if I didn't allow the Grandmaster himself in the battle. As for how Fairy Law would damage Lille, it wouldn't, it's never worked on anyone on Acnologia's tier let alone Lille's. However I do not know how Death Magic would fare against him, I might go see if it's ever been said that it can work on intangible beings or if it has any feats against intangibles.
Yeah but Yhwach get banned from Versus battle because his Almighty and Haschwalth can use Yhwach Almighty.

anyway if death magic cant harm ghost aka mavis then it probably won't harm lillie.

@Not Jim Sterling Is Haschwalth banned though? Anyway I have a fix for the battle, I'll only allow Haschwalth as long as both verses have characters in the battle, as soon as one verse has lost all combatants, he has to leave the battle.

@crimson eyes

i always thought it was because of PIS, abilitys who do a specific outcome that cant really be stopped by regular durability or AP dont really apply with NLF,

imo they do one thing and one thing only, therefore it is only possible to overcome them if you have a counter to them, generally reality warping should work, plus: the light needs to hit them, if gremmy makes a building around every sternritter that blocks the light they wont be effected :)

at least this is how i think NLF isnt so easily usable on such things, on the other hand, saitama never showed a striking limit, but we cant assume infinite strength simply because of that, this is a case where NLF applies rather easily :/ i think i will make a thread in the general discussion-side for this topic ^_^

aaaaand mismatch...

just about every sternritter is MHS+ and can ignore dura among all their other haxes. way faster than fairy tails hypersonic+ and One pieces top tiers MHS.

@GreatestSin Actually I'm fairly certain NLF was coined because of abilities that negate durability. And this is a pretty low tier durability negation ability that we are talking about too, again it's only ever worked once on a scrub (Jose), and if Fairy Law truly can defeat anyone like you say, than again why hasn't he solo'd the Spriggan, fodder Zeref, and thrash Acno? It's not because of PIS, it would PIS if it worked on them, it' because these are characters that are immensely stronger than him, by your logic he could solo Goku since he has not counter. There is a obviously an limit to the ability, as there is to every ability that isn't wielded by an omnipotent being. It really only ever worked on a character that was on the same tier as him. Regardless he still get's blitzed.

LordAizenSama said:
aaaaand mismatch...
just about every sternritter is MHS+ and can ignore dura among all their other haxes. way faster than fairy tails hypersonic+ and One pieces top tiers MHS.
yeah but they was against 2 verse at once.

LordAizenSama said:
aaaaand mismatch...
Yeah the sternritters have more speed and great hax, but the number game is ridiculously in the combo verse favor, most sternritters would get overwhelmed in masses, and by the time Jugo leave's, the 'ritters numbers would be cut in half at least. Also combined FT & OP have just as much hax as the Sternritters.

tell me how anyone from OP or FT could deal with lille barro.

gremmy turns them all into cookies.

not even going into haschwalth.

bambietta will turn them into bombs.

they have no hope whatsoever.

- Law (with help of course) could defeat Lille.

- Gremmy only ever turned mid-tier like Yachiru's bones into cookies, and that took significant concentration, which was broke as soon as Kenpachi started fighting him (With Ken even noting that he couldn't keep up the concentration needed to keep her bones as cookies while in combat), so to think he could do so against higher tiers than Yachiru who will be attacking in bunches is reaching.

- Bambietta would get kills, but she's going down eventually (Plenty of characters from both verses have the AP to take her down and the hax to take her down). An Admiral could easily dispatch of her.

Fairy law and not law, since law is imperfect form of fairy law which is what mavis perform because she not have the time to mastered fairy law.

anyway i still not sure if fairy law is can damage Lille X-Axis, but the death magic is probably can't since it fail to do any damage to ghost mavis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back