• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve Base Upgrade 2019?

Game Theory Minecraft, STOP Punching Trees!-0
Game Theory Minecraft, STOP Punching Trees!-0

274314750 LBF = AP
Your "simplistic" calc vs GT's calc.

Who'd win?

What's lbf equivalent to joules?

(I dunno how LBF works on vsbattle wikia so don't ask me. Also there's question mark on the thread's title so that meant I dunno if it's an upgrade.)

Unfortunately the video focusses on force (LBF) rather than energy (Joules) which cannot be converted to units we can use on this wiki.

you could do a seperate calc to find the fragmentation of wood but force cant be converted to energy unless through work which I don't believe is valid on the wiki.

Taken from here (Which is linked on the Calculations page):

White Oak fragmentation= 8.34 j/cc
White oak violent fragmentation= 18,34 j/cc
White oak pulverization= 32,51-61,36 j/cc

Changing these to joules/cubic metres we get

White Oak Fragmentation = 8,340,000 j/m3 - 9-B, Wall level

White Oak Violent Fragmentation = 1.834e+9j/m3 - 9-A, Small Building level

White Oak Pulverization = 3.251e+9 - 6.136e+9 j/m3 - 8-C, Building level

Hope this helps.

It'd have to be accepted as an official calc first by staff, he's likely to stay 9-A for now in base since he scales to Silverfish which also have 9-A feats

i'm not sure, there's a few threads going over this atm I think, you should go to them for more info, they'll be on the Minecraft verse page.

Back