• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A single Potion of Decay would be enough to kill Ness (Albeit over time), but it depends if Steve can get a hit even through the forcefields. However, Steve's higher mobility could probably help him out there.

Heck why most OP of Steve vs (Opponent) pages always lacks restrictions or details of equipments.

SBA this'd mean Steve has all powerful weapons

voting for Steve

also where Ness' Profile Durability based come from?

Ness wins this quite easily. Attack reflection counters every weapon Steven can throw at him. Alsom PK Flash could cause various status effects and possibly one hit kill Steve. Not to mention, Ness could have his best equipment protect him from the Potion of Decay. Some equipment increases great luck and gives ness resistance against death manipulation. Also possesses telekinesis to enable Ness to beat Steve up from a distance.

>there should be Totem of Undyings negates death otherwise this is stomp from other perspective, IIRC from Steve's adventure he should obtained est. 5 totem of undying from Mansion due there's multiple Evokers (i can't remember the youtuber's game plays link but i remember it's very near to 5 maybe 6 or 3 anyway that's what i recalled)

>PK flash said's rare in profile

>where Ness' Profile Durability based come from?

>Steve have more experience fought alot of monsters stronger than him before reaching Late-Game

>Potion of Decay + Poisons II + Damage II

>Tipped Arrows are Stronger and range effective against Ness (since Ness and Steve have Town Level dura in base form)

>Steve have Milk to remove all effects negative or positive

>Steve have high pain tolerance, being able to fight with tons of arrows pierced his entire body

>Never forget the enderpearl saving his death and life situatio

>Splash potions opposed to Forcefield

>Lava of Bucket, very potent, constantly several times hotter than Nether Heat

>Obstacles, Building Materials, against Ness range attacks but how strong Ness' telekinesis?

>Steve can't be hurt by Building level (try calc Piston and never hurt from hundreds or thousands of Pistons) and telekinesis would be useless unless it's a weapon higher. Well I don't like to talk about piston calc for CRT so this point would be concede the latter.

>Ness's durability comes from being able to tank enemies that were literal Nuclear Reactors exploding in front of him from around 1 meter away from his face and he tanked it along with his team and the other monster he fought. He's also above that as other more powerful enemies appeared late game.

>Ness actually has fought monsters just as crazy, for example Ghosts that possess you, Clocks that stop you in time, literal living cars, aliens that reflect attacks, A mental manifestation of his evil self, walking nuclear reactors, a pile of barf, a giant Kraken, etc

>Potion of Decay kinda sounds like a status effect almost and if it is Ness can remove those thanks to healing.

>"Arrows have more range than Ness" I'd like some evidence please, because in his profile it only says arrows has "Dozens of meters" in range while Ness has "Hundreds of meters" in range with PSI. Also Ness is a bit above baseline Town Level.

>Milk can in-fact remove status effects in game, I wish it was on his PROFILE so we can take it into account in every fight.

>"Steven has high pain tolerance" Ness regularly survives attacks that nearly kill him and still fights as if nothing happened and he is still able to heal himself up to full afterwards.

>Don't know how to take the lava bucket into account as Ness can snipe from a far greater distance than Steve and can to avoid the lava.

>Ness's telekinesis is something I can't answer but Steve doesn't have prep, so as soon as the fight starts if Steve would try to make obstacles like that he would be smacked around a bit and Ness would clearly avoid an obvious trap set up by Steve.

Just coming to point out that Paralysis negates the use of items.

It doesn't negate basic equipment, but does everything else.

So there's that.

Yeah, Steve won't be able to use his items if he's infected with sleep and/or paralysis. Also, just because instant death is rare doesn't mean it won't happen eventually; especially if Ness spams it.

GreyFang82 said:
>"Arrows have more range than Ness" I'd like some evidence please, because in his profile it only says arrows has "Dozens of meters" in range while Ness has "Hundreds of meters" in range with PSI. Also Ness is a bit above baseline Town Level.
i didn't said "have more range" i said "range effective" I also think I have misinterpretation (again)

then "range effective" ====> "effective arrows"

for evidence about arrows Steve have 50m bow sniper (from Achievements/Advancements) due Arrows are HEAVY is the reason Arrows are slow and EFFECTIVE (ignores durability and status effect) against Ness since Steve 7-C and Ness Dura are same. There's nothing to doubt how powerful the bow and arrows because it's range deadly(don't quote this) in Minecraft.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yeah, Steve won't be able to use his items if he's infected with sleep and/or paralysis. Also, just because instant death is rare doesn't mean it won't happen eventually; especially if Ness spams it.
It doesn't mean in paralysis effect Steve can't use Space Hammer (but he still can't move) unless "dropping" the enderpearl to evade attack and buy some time to the buff.

Steve can use Milk to negate Sleeping buff (I don't know if it's positive or negative effect).

I know Ness will eventually do instant death to Steve but only once due totem of undyings because Steve would evade those PK's next time (hooray for SBA) also Steve eventually being good strategist against powerful attacks from enemies he would throw the block to PK's, just saying "Q" [button] drop items are "dropping the items" doesn't throw the items it's still valid that "he can throw items/blocks".

Ness definitely has my vote.

Steve has:

• Projectiles
  • Status Effects
  • Melee
  • Armor
Ness has all of that (only replace "armor" with "an attack-reflecting forcefield", which is hilariously better), plus telekinesis, teleportation and PK Flash. Steve isn't going to put him down. He's outgunned.

Pretty clear-cut, tbh. Kid takes it.

GreyFang82 said:
>Milk can in-fact remove status effects in game, I wish it was on his PROFILE so we can take it into account in every fight.

>"Steven has high pain tolerance" Ness regularly survives attacks that nearly kill him and still fights as if nothing happened and he is still able to heal himself up to full afterwards.

>Don't know how to take the lava bucket into account as Ness can snipe from a far greater distance than Steve and can to avoid the lava.

>Ness's telekinesis is something I can't answer but Steve doesn't have prep, so as soon as the fight starts if Steve would try to make obstacles like that he would be smacked around a bit and Ness would clearly avoid an obvious trap set up by Steve.
It's still valid, dunno why staff don't add it on profile, because it's very easy to take and this is Steve 7-C.

I dunno if you downplay his pain tolerance or not, but my only point's that He receive severely/fatal piercing attacks. IMO Ness it's High Endurance it's only High Pain Tolerance against explosion.

Eventually both combatants will do CQC the only problem's the OP didn't add meter gap anyway, Ness take Range while Steve take CQC and have mobility

I didn't said Steve would make trap because it's useless to Ness, I only pointed obstacles as blocking the fatal attacks and force Ness do CQC, since SBA he can place diamond blocks ets. 1 stacks (64) would be benefit in defense tactics. But if Ness tried to use building materials against Steve that's useless he have high enchanced diamond pickaxe.

Giving the kiddo my vote

• Status Effect Inducement is self-explanatory
  • Forcefield that reflects Attack? RIP Steve.
  • Teleportation gives him superior mobility
  • SBA distance is 4km, which gives Ness more advantage as Steve would be forced to use the bow which would be useless with Ness Forcefield
Steve is literally countered hard in every single way he could, with CQC being his only way of winning (Though i could be wrong, Ness CQC doesn't seem that good)

@mrking there's enderpearl and high damage absorbsion golden apples also totem of undyings, Steve wouldn't go down easily

@Alrf forcefield isnt overpowered even so there's thorns, Steve outdo Enderman tp doesnt give ness better mobility also enderman, IMO steve arsenals and ness abilities counter each other and I wouldnt like this batte become hard stomp like past-battles arguments, well yeah this is giving stress as Minecraft supporter (Im not mad im just open Im also avoiding what happened months ago but lol i gotten risk alot and almost banned and need to explain somethings.. im limited in cafe so yeah pile of stress and become moody.. I also got banned from other site like usgn.de, anyway) I notice and dunno why alot of people here want to stomp Steve in versus, Steve also downplayed in DBF, ANIMATION REWIND, and etc. cant remember other sites anyway still voting for steve and tbh from my perspective steve have still low chance of winning even though i knew ness a bit.

Merry christmas looooooooooooooooooool ye

Merry Christmas man, I'd like to know how Steve can drink milk while he's asleep.

In Minecraft itself if you lay your head into a bed you can't use items while you sleep so logically that would be the case here.

As everyone else said Arrows would get bounced back to Steve.

Steve dropping objects to try and block PSI is not really useful as PK Rockin' hits all enemies which means if you block one with an item there is still one heading for Steve after the first one.

Enderman only Teleport after getting hit or harmed and don't use their abilities to their fullest I mean for some reason they charge Steve rather than keep the element of surprise or hell they could even just teleport behind Steve but they don't. So yeah, Steve was able to hit them. A more accurate depiction of a competent person with teleportation is when it's raining and the Endermen are zooming across the map.

Ness has healing and status removal as well so Ness can handle Steve and take him down the few times Steve revives.

My vote is for Ness.

I believe the votes are as follows:

Ness: 7 (DarkDragonMedeus, MrKingOfNegativity, ALRF, Ricsi-viragosi, Me, Chrisras, and Eficiente)

Steve: 1 (Davidgumazon)

Inconclusive: 0

@Gray that's gamemechanic imo Steve should little bit resist sleep buff due Steve 24/7 mining nonstop, insomia confirm. As for reflecting arrows back Steve isnt Stupid to just catch bounced arrows. As for tp are you implying Steve inexperienced against tp users. As for Enderman that's because they're dumb to tp to safest area or are you implying they're slow (that's because gamemechanic). As for status removal both combatants can remove effect no more or less otherwise I hate to hear that being diverse method but same effect but one-sided downplay. Taking down Steve few times is ok but Steve isnt stupid to take a every attacks from Ness otherwise PIS. As for implying blocking or throwing materials are PIS are illogical as shown Steve casually Lift heavy items and compressed items wouldny slow down Steve, my point's still valid here. Also strongest block wouldnt evaporate instantly and placing blocks ALOT are easiest thing to do to dealt with incoming range attacks and this tactics against PK flash would be nulled in mid-battle unless Ness do CQC tactics to make PK effective.

Still i take ur point that Steve become defenseless.

As for latter my conclusion is in pre-battle since 4km what kind concept is that? it takes hours of walking to make contact each other otherwise range attacks are inaccurate and ineffective, in mid-battle countering and evading each range attacks and hiding to buildings like guerilla warfare, Steve wounded Ness in this round but eventually Steve got killed first due arsenals of forcefield and pk, but thats not the end, Steve totem of undying negates death (4 ToU left), since Steve knew Ness is powerful opponent He held ToU just in case of unpredictability but still eventually killed via Sleeping buff, 3ToU left, in late-battle finally Steve outsmart Ness in CQC tactics severely wounded, Ness recovered eventually and use his PK flash causing OHKO Steve, 2ToU left, due to battle Steve was overwhelmed by supernatural arsenals of Ness resulting Steve lack of life saving items, 2ToU is very low and eventually to zero, so yeah Ness wins from my perspective. Do You Agree to my awesome simulated death battle, heck maybe yes maybe no, because im practicing to make death battle fanon battles LOL. Anyway my last point is that i dont like Steve getting Instant Stomp because imo Steve wouldnt get down easily (hes very cautious against unknown enemies) since he have some life saving arsenals but too slow and Steve eventually eaten by Ness lol.

Keeweed said:
Ness almost stomped the doom slayer, Steve isn't winning this.
Slightly off-topic: That match is going to be removed soon. Doom's being revised, and he's either getting a severe upgrade or a major downgrade. (it's seeming like the former at the moment)

But yeah. As of late, Ness has kind of been beating people who Steve would lose against. A lot of them.

We still got 13 hour grace period at least unless the 1 Steve voter cancels/switches their vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back