• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ravens 2B is a massive lowball in on itself already, seeing how she at times exceeded her father Trigon, who got compared to the Spectre, which hangs at 2A 1A respectively and even went as far as challening the presence himself and surviving to tell the tale.

Likely a stomp.

Serious question: why isn't Raven rated higher than 2-B? I really never understood why she is lowballed, if she is constantly shown to be higher than 2-B, then just make her higher than 2-B.

DC is one huge mess. Starting to upgrade one character might trigger a scaling avalanche which will cause the series to be messed up even further.

DC revisions as a whole need to be redone.

I think something like this is planned. I faintly recall it having been discussed just some days ago.

Well, I hope the revisions actually happen this time; sometimes people say that revision are being planned, and then months go by without anything happening.

I am not certain about it. You may check the recent discussion threads to clarify. Dont want to say anything wrong.

Why a lot people making a match up Minecraft Player against higher multiple universes AP in base form opponents? There's more Players fitting challenge for Raven, any Player but why from Minecraft out of all.

I don't see how Raven would survive against Law Manipulation (she's 3D) or Void manipulation. Minecraft Player can nuke the short dream encompasses all existing universes therefore destroying all those universes. Regardless of her dura and Steve can destroy all of the existing universes simultaneously since this is 2-B key and then he can recreate another short dream with ease. Raven could kill the Player "instantly" while the Player resurrected being killed everytime nearly identical to High-Godly but this is self-resurrection feat and the Player could kill Raven "constantly" that can bypass Mid-Godly regen by preventing her from existing.

Edit: Fix comment

Davidliteral said:
Why a lot people making a match up Minecraft Player against higher multiple universes AP in base form opponents? There's more Players fitting challenge for Raven, any Player but why from Minecraft out of all.
I don't see how Raven would survive against Law Manipulation (she's 3D) or Void manipulation. Minecraft Player can nuke the short dream encompasses all existing universes therefore destroying Raven's regardless of dura and destroy the all existing universes and then recreate another short dream. Raven could kill the Player "instantly" while the Player resurrected being killed everytime nearly identical to High-Godly but this is self-resurrection feat and the Player could kill Raven "constantly" could bypass Mid-Godly regen by preventing her from existing.
What? Steve doesn't have high-godly, what are you talking about? None of what you said is relevant.

Superweeb2987 said:
What? Steve doesn't have high-godly, what are you talking about?
Dude, read my comment again to clarify I didn't claim he had "high-godly regen". It's just identical to high-godly regen though but I never said he had high-godly regen tho. The whole game is fiction/dream to it, game which includes three space-time continuum. Basically Steve sees Minecraft worlds as fiction. Long dream is higher than short dream. Raven killing Steve within only his short dream wouldn't really kill him. Even Raven can kill him in the long dream his death is just temporary inconvenient to Steve, and destroying alongside his reality wouldn't even kill him. Therefore it fit the bill for High-Godly regen's description: The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside the reality that you are present within that exists up to your own dimensional level.

Superweeb2987 said:
None of what you said is relevant.
Neither you.

Back