• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve vs. Shovel Knight

I say Shovel Knight. Guy is stronger, faster, and his only weapon can counter every other weapon Steve has. And if we were to count victories from Kratos(not fulled powered tho) and Battletoads. Yeah Shovel Knight has got Steve dug in a grave.

6tails6 said:
I say Shovel Knight. Guy is stronger, faster, and his only weapon can counter every other weapon Steve has. And if we were to count victories from Kratos(not fulled powered tho) and Battletoads. Yeah Shovel Knight has got Steve dug in a grave.
what of poshins like slowness?

Shovel Knight has dealt with lava before and excuse me? What is the first one? Also reason why it wouldn't work is because of SK's massive speed compared to Steve. Steve is only peak human speed. Shovel Knight is Supersonic. The potion would slow him down, but he'll still honestly be able to speed-biliz Steve.

6tails6 said:
Shovel Knight has dealt with lava before and excuse me? What is the first one? Also reason why it wouldn't work is because of SK's massive speed compared to Steve. Steve is only peak human speed. Shovel Knight is Supersonic. The potion would slow him down, but he'll still honestly be able to speed-biliz Steve.
I think he meant the Notch Apple, which gives Steve regen. Also, I'm equalizing speed to make this more fair.

Ah/ But that apple only heals for five seconds. Not that much time. And hmm...that make things much more equal, but huh...darn this is tough. Shovel Knight has more Striking Strength and more range options, but Steve has more lifting strenght and those potions...it could make him faster than SK, make Shovel slower, and could even harm Shovel. But I still gotta give it to Shove Knight still after a very hard battle.

Back