• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say Steve on this one. If he manages to drink a potion of fire resistance, he can attempt to run towards undyne and pour a bucket of lava onto her while slashing her with constantly with a sword.

Zanybrainy2000 said:
I'm going to say Steve on this one. If he manages to drink a potion of fire resistance, he can attempt to run towards undyne and pour a bucket of lava onto her while slashing her with constantly with a sword.
because she's totally going to stand there and let it happe

Zanybrainy2000 said:
She could just freeze him by turning his soul green.

hmm, lava helps, because undyne is already hot in her armor, but looking at the patterns of undyne, steve would be frozen in place with the shield indeed, but thats nothing going with bows and arrows, lava bucket, or whatever that gives steve some better range,

not only range weapon would help Steve.
Verse-Equalize, Steve should heal from soul damage via eating food he's Human and Frisk's a Human. Steve's 291.54519 mach reaction speed.

Verse equalization doesn't work that way, my dude. If Steve hasn't shown that ability in his own game, he can't use it.

I mean, that's just common sense. Shouldn't really have to explain it.

because frisk having a soul shown is game mechanics, because you need to hit the target, not hit the soul, it doesnt make sense if you hit the head without taking damage,

If you have a spear which can damage souls and can affect beings on a spiritual level, why you wouldn't be able to block another spear which can attack on the spiritual?

Steve wouldn't even need it since the spears also appears on the physical plane.

1. i dont need a spear to deal soul damage, i can do that with my bones,

2. steve does not even have a spear, there is no proof that undyne even gives one, if it was, its just CIS,

Look. I gave you a spear to block the bullets with. Do I have to explain this any more clearly? [If the protagonist does not block her attacks]
~ Quote

And it's still in-character for she start giving he oppoenent a spear.

Undyne uses green mode and launches spears. Steve: "Okay, I'll just dodge these!" Steve can't move. "Well, I'll just block them!" Spear goes right through the shield and one shots Steve.

Yeah, Undyne takes this. Steve can't block Undyne's attacks, and he can't dodge. Even if Undyne gave him a spear, Undyne needs just a single hit, while Steve needs multiple shots. Regardless, if it comes down to a spear fight, Steve is unexperenced with a spear, while Undyne is a master with it.

Noahkaismith said:
Undyne uses green mode and launches spears. Steve: "Okay, I'll just dodge these!" Steve can't move. "Well, I'll just block them!" Spear goes right through the shield and one shots Steve.
Yeah, Undyne takes this. Steve can't block Undyne's attacks, and he can't dodge. Even if Undyne gave him a spear, Undyne needs just a single hit, while Steve needs multiple shots. Regardless, if it comes down to a spear fight, Steve is unexperenced with a spear, while Undyne is a master with it.
Wouldn't Steve be able to use Ender Pearls to move/dodge?

I think Steve will be able to take it through Ender Pearl dodging and potions.

Minecraftlover67 said:
No, she gives him a shield, and he knows how to handle a shield and on par with Frisk, he only lost due to her better mobility

Look. I gave you a spear to block the bullets with. Do I have to explain this any more clearly?
~ :v​

Anonimoe7875 said:
Minecraftlover67 said:
No, she gives him a shield, and he knows how to handle a shield and on par with Frisk, he only lost due to her better mobility
Look. I gave you a spear to block the bullets with. Do I have to explain this any more clearly?
~ :v​
"Blockable attacks include mob melee attacks, arrows, fireballs, thrown items such as snowballs, damage from Thorns, and some explosions (e.g. creeper explosions or TNT ignited by another player are blockable, but not TNT ignited" ~Wiki Thorns are enchantment/magic

His Shield and Swords opposed to Magic and "Spears", OP said Undyne' Spears are Energy Manipulation and Soul Attacks only work when making Steve "touch" like what happen to Frisk.

Yeah, the nature of this fight means the two of them aren't going to be grappling or throwing each other around anytime soon, so Lifting Strength doesn't mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back