• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven(and the crystal gems) tries to friend your verse

Steven, Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl(all of them in their latest keys, which I think is the movie version) are sent into your verse with no previous knowledge and they try to convince your whole verse to just be friends and make peace. If a character doesn't want to be friends, they will just try their best to incap them and trap them in a bubble, of course, they get help from the people they befriended along the way.

How far can steve and the crystal gems go?

Dmc: this varies because there are three universe of reboot where I think friends are plowed (and tear apart vergil). then there is the classic here depends on whether they run into nero or reach hell where they are dante and vergil if it is the first one would become good friends but if they reach hell they will instantly die from corruption, manipulation of the soul (which only affects Steve I think) , anti-natural diseases, fear and madness hax. and the third would be that if he travels to the alternate classical universe where he would die since in this the human world is almost equal to the demonic.

marvel: it depends on who you are (I imagine the gems appearing on the back kick of doom uff is already dead) and if they run into any other villain like juggernat

DC: DR. Mahnttan says I arrive first and delete it since it does not belong to that universe.

mcu: thanos will have to face the crystal gems ... brat takes out the full glove and clicks.

doom: then they would try to reason with hell but end up possessing them.

dragon ball: moro meets infinite cimuda: v

ben10: yes

scp: the foundation puts it in a cell after the second that appears.

I have verses but right now I put them.

Overlord....Steven gets sent to the happy farm, while the gems resist death hax ainz other hax work perfectly fine, so timestop, black hole, soul destruction, reality slash ect deals with them easily. while they have the ap advatage they can't deal with the level of hax ainz and co bring to bear. They can't befreind ainz due to nazerick demanding he take over the world. Via fusion they could destroy nazerick in ap but it doesn't help against their hax. So yeah steven...Your going to be part of some really dark demonic experiments...

Was gonna say My Little Pony gets friended before realizing this includes the villain trio, all of whom have rejected friendship many many times in-canon, with at least one of them considering friendship to be an outright disease.

Mega Ma (classic series, game and maybe Archie canon):

Theme

An awful similar verse in that the main character wants to bring peace to the world but has to do a lot of fighting along the way, whether they like it or not. I can definitely see the Crystal Gems teaming up with Mega Ma and other protags to try and stop Dr. Wily's antics, saving reprogrammed Robot Masters like they save corrupted gems. If game canon is anything like Archie canon, there were several instances where Mega Man almost managed to talk down a Robot Master and make them resist their reprogramming rather than having to blow them to smithereens. The CGs could actually help here, not to mention Mega Man and Steven are both naive child heroes who just want to make peace, but are often forced to fight instead when the enemy refuses to back down. Even if they do have to kill a Robot Master, they're usually rebuilt and reprogrammed afterwards, like finally de-corrupting a gem, we finally have a group of protags who believe everybody can be saved, and can change for the greater good. This is one reason I think SU took a lot of inspiration from MM, on top of the Guys and Lil' Butler being a nod. But this is where their befriending success ends. We just tossed four 7-As into a verse that is 5-A on average. The CGs can't really help in combat, they could only help with talking down enemies. But even that doesn't get far, as Wily is the main villain and they can't simply talk him down. Every single time he comes face-to-face with Mega Man, little boy blue always tries to pacify him unsuccessfully, Wily is extremely stubborn and won't stand for world peace, and four extra blabbering mouths won't make a difference. He is a sly, cunning, and deceptive evil genius who doesn't give up at what he tries to achieve, and he even takes it to the grave. Seriously, his final and most evil scheme was meant to cause chaos even hundreds of years after his own death, he just wouldn't live long enough to see its fruition. But this somewhat backfired, his creation, Zero, ended up becoming a protagonist that would protect the world in the X series, but at least Wily's Maverick Virus would still proliferate through Sigma. It's sad to think that the CGs can't make a huge difference in the fate of this verse. But one thing that intrigues me is what if Mega Man could copy gem weapons? After all the gems are hinted at being sort of like robots, though they're very strange and mysterious and came from another galaxy. But Mega Man has been shown to copy alien robot weapons before, namely with the Stardroids, and his Variable Weapon System is known for being able to reverse engineer any handheld tool or weapon. So while four 7-As can't make a difference on their own for combat in this verse, Mega Man can at least make good use of their weapons.

Jewel man crystal gems
Pearl: "Pink Diamond...?! B-But how?!"

Jewel Man: "Oh, I wish I were made of real diamonds... The doc is such a cheapskate."

Amethyst: "Ehh, I think there's a misunderstanding here, P."

Actually, come to think of it, the gems live for thousands of years, they'll still be stuck in this verse until the end of the timeline in the Legends series. I don't know much outside of the classic series, but I doubt that the gems will be able to talk down any future villains that come long after Wily's death, and they especially can't do it without Steven. Yeah, they're going to face a lot of... tragedy in this world.

Say they get thrown into any point of the timeline during classic series. They fight alongside Mega Man as I explained, still not making a huge difference. When the end comes, Drs. Light and Wily seal away their final creations, Mega Man X and Zero. We only have vague information about what happens in the 100 year gap, and most fans have no idea what happens to the original cast of characters. But here's my theory. We know that before Mega Man 9 a new law of roboethics was established where all Robot Masters have a warranty and will eventually be decommissioned, as newer Robot Master are invented and old ones become obsolete because of it. Block Man and Guts Man, for example, are both construction robots that manipulate stone blocks, but Block Man is newer and more advanced (boss fights getting more complex as the classic series continued also implied Robot Masters advancing), and the robot museum in Mega Man 7 implies Guts Man is already out of service. The only reason Mega Man could keep up with advancing RM designs in combat is because of his adaptability. Mega Man is different, as a helper robot, his warranty should last as long as his owner/creator's life, and the world also depends on him. But after the ending of the classic series, after Light and Wily pass away, Mega Man clearly won't have a purpose anymore, and it's with a heavy heart that he has to be shut down by federal law. This happens to all other familiar Robot Masters, never lasting 100 years to appear in the X series. It's also within this 100 years that Steven will probably die of old age. The concept of Robot Masters probably still existed somewhat before the beginning of the X series, just that technology has advanced so much that they're nothing like 100 years ago. One thing's for certain, after Light Labs is discovered as an archaeological find, and the capsule containing Mega Man X is discovered, Robot Masters became obsolete (if they did still exist). He was Light's final invention to ensure the world is safe long after his own death and the original Mega Man is decommissioned. His design is replicated and a new race of robots is invented called the "Reploids". Any other robotics at the time, including the idea of 100 years advanced Robot Masters, are made obsolete by the invention of the Reploids. One thing made different is that, while X was meant to be activated after 30 years but the lab went undiscovered for 100, the Crystal Gems' presence will likely change this. They've been friends with Light, and will likely take care of X's capsule for years to come in Light's favor, and activate X when 30 years have passed, therefore possibly inventing Reploids earlier and beginning the X series earlier than normal. I don't know much else about the X series, but I doubt the CGs would be able to be pacifists towards Sigma, the main antagonist of it. If the X series only begins after 30 years instead of 100, now I think Steven would still be here as an adult to fight alongside the Crystal Gems and the Maverick Hunters. But Steven will still eventually die of old age in this timeline, if not by other means. But I don't think the other gems will survive either. The verse only got more powerful over time, with the Reploids and Mavericks being 4-B on average. If the CGs get into combat they will be one-shotted, with so much power that they probably won't just get poofed, but shattered. But let's assume they still barely survive the X series (apart from Steven at least dying of old age). The Zero series and eventually ZX series comes, which I know practically nothing about. I just know that the gems will be powerless here in terms of combat, and can't negotiate well without Steven. I think the plots of these two series do have something to do with some war, so Garnet and Pearl might get PTSD flashbacks to the Gem War back home. The largest time gap happens when we reach Legends series tens of thousands of years after, if the gems still haven't been killed in combat yet. Still don't know much here, but the characters in Legends series are just one tier above the CGs, so they might actually be able to make a difference, especially if they fuse into Alexandrite, whom is above the tier here. The protag Mega Man Volnutt has a roughly similar personality to classic Mega Man, and by extent Steven. The gems might be happy to fight alongside him. They'll probably sing some emotional song remembering Steven who died thousands of years ago, and then we'll have a year long hiatus. The robotic timeline (unlike the network timeline) has a somewhat bad end where Volnutt gets stuck on the Moon or some shit like that, but at least the CGs will make the timeline as a whole more lively. But they themselves will suffer a lot of heartbreak. Not only will Steven surely die along the way, but they'll also make a lot of other friends and family like Dr. Light and all the robots he invents, but eventually witness his death and by extent Mega Man's shutting down. It will be likely this for tens of thousands of years, seeing friends come and go, and even being caught up in another war. But they've already experienced it before... They've lived for thousands of years on Earth and witnessed countless gems get shattered and corrupted in the war. Amethyst, however, wasn't around for it. But essentially they'll experience similar grief in Mega Man verse.

Imagine the Crystal Gems in the background of this timeline recap.

Mega man steven universe

Pretty sure Guts or the Hellsing Organization would love to be friends with beings that can bust mountains and talked down a multi-galactic empire

Im still annoyed about that tbh :p

Well overlord doesn't work out well for the gems they should do decently well in prototype, the only one of them at risk is steven as im pretty sure he doesn't resist disease hax on the level of blacklight virus and befriending alex mercer....well it's a tough sell saying that if they avoid mercer and instead go for heller or blackwatch they should be fine.

They can't friend everyone but they should be able to friend most people outside mercer and heller will deal with him given time. Of course if the gems leave steven behind for a bit they can help heller beat out the infection quite easily.

@Qlipthoth Edison would just get some more mortals to torture.

Don't see them befirending the West India Company, since they are all pretty evil sans Thoth, being a criminal organization and all, Golden King would stare at them, atomizing them so would Hilde, freezing their time, space, matter, mind etc.

Critters are pretty phenomenon, trying to befriend them would be like trying to befriend an earthquake, won't work and if they can't harm possibilities, they can't incap.

if you consider that slaying.... but in all seriousness how does that work? like we know steven is half human and unless rose did somesort of weird fusion with another human that we dont know about that had to come from greg but, how? the gems dont have holes besides their mouths, noses, and ears.... shapshifting?

Yeah thats how it was explained in one of rebeccas twitter/interviews...She shapeshifted the relevant parts....

edit greg is the one character in the series that can legitimately claim to be responsible for the death of a diamond...

Back