• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven universe future new abilities and powers

So steven can assess his pink form without being separate and apparently everything around him is in slow motion so he had a massive speed buff and all his abilities are a lot stronger pink pearl and normal Pearl fuse and I don't know the name of the fusion but I guess i call the Fusion princess Pearl and Steven can access his pink form while he is in a fusion like smokey quartz

Bluebird is one of the villain gems in the intro and it's obvious that is a fusion of aquamarine and ruby/eyeball bluebird was pranking steven to mess with him steven finally had enough when Greg cut his hair to escape. And aquamarine and Ruby didn't stand a chance against Pink steven then bluebird got one shot by alexandrite all she did was slam her hand on her there's a possible speed buff for aquamarine when aquamarine took Ruby into space they flew into space in seconds its possible that her flight speed scales to lapis when she flew to Homeworld which was in a another Galaxy

Also Steven let his guard down as he turns off his pink mode and goes to his usual talk no jutsu. This annoyed them and Bluebird forms again cheapshotting Steven til Alexandrite came.

Freddy Thomas said:
So steven activate his pink form when he's angry and it looks like he has control of it
Don't assume he has control just yet the first 10 episodes might be appetizers. Anger can still be not tamed.

ok so two new ep of steven universe coming in march and it look like has stuff to work on he having all these visions and he dont know what to do so it look like these ep is going to be steven figuring out what to do in his life

Steven has PTSD as a result of the injuries and horror he faced throughout the original series. As a result his body and gem reacted as if his life is in danger.

(oh yeah really big spoiler alert)

Ok involuntary Size manip, can increase his weight, create barriers, his speed boost can be used solo, and he managed to shatter Jasper

A relativistic gem like Jasper was as slow as a snail to Steven when he sped up, so I'd suggest a higher speed rating with the speed boost. If not Relativistic+, then a "higher with Speed Boost" rating.

I think that was already discussed @Goody.

Also, he one-shot shattered Jasper, who's at least 7-A.

Is it safe to say he's branched into Tier 6 w/ Pink Mode?

Oh yeah, that's true. Not that said regen helps him out much in most of his fights. If the AP gap is close it would though.

Steven Possibly have a speed Buff since he a lot faster then the gems he basically one shot jasper and shattered her later revived her. Then when he turn into a monster he me out on this he knockout all the gem even the diamonds with a single scream. Even the cluster was defeated by monster steven. The only way they can calm him down was to show that they love him.

He is shown to be the most powerful character in the series, apart from possibly the full Cluster. The other Diamonds also appear to have new abilities (Blue can now use Empathc Manip in different ways, Yellow can kinda use shapeshifting in pther gems and White can... ok idrk)

Besides steven white diamond shown to be the most powerful gem in existence the cluster is going to destroy the planet when fully form but white blast the planet with blue and yellow which corrupted all gems on earth besides garnet and the others and even stated to be responsible for the broken states of homeworld which was in pieces.

I never really bought white being responsible for that, I think its just over excessive gem production, also why would she bust her own planet like that?

White didn't leave the planet in eons and and before steven got through to her she really didn't care about anything even yellow and blue was scared of her and all started when she believe pink was shattered which made her blasted the earth to make sure rose and the crystal gem was gone and home world was not like that in tell the diamonds thought pink was shattered so I believe was in pieces through sheer anger.

this really shouldn't be the case it isn't fair, were just discussing there's nothing wrong with that, going back and stating views can help clarify too you know, now no offense but if people are just trying to discuss, don't police them, its not there fault.

Yeah that was not necessarily at all nobody ask you to say all that if you really know how the site works than you know it's ok to have discussions even if officials don't respond

Freddy Thomas said:
Yeah that was not necessarily at all nobody ask you to say all that if you really know how the site works than you know it's ok to have discussions even if officials don't respond
You're right guys, I was TOO harsh (I apologize), I have removed my last post here. Allow me to be more non-dickish this time: The points discussed here have already been thoroughly discussed in the bigger S.U. CRT. I provided a link as you can see, but please don't post anything new there unless you notice there is a point we forgot to discuss after you read through everything (Antvasima himself seems to think I am justified to say so, see below), and Homeworld being cracked is not a valid point because there was never any canon statement on it. Feel free to read through that thread and see that all points have been discussed and added to the OP. All we need now is some calc-evals, followed by approval from Content Mods, so we should wait and there is really no need for new posts.

You will notice that I was being "harsh" with people there as well. Thing is, I actually left a message on Antvasima's (yes, the guy who runs this whole site) wall asking if I was being unjustified over there, and he replied that the way I was acting was justified as long as I wasn't actually insulting people (which I wasn't, while I did refer to people as "random nobodies" with no authority on the site, I also made it clear that I was including MYSELF among the "random nobodies," lol). I DID tell people that if they aren't willing to put in the effort to **thoroughly** read through everything in the OP and go through all the points already in posts, then they are too lazy for CRT's and should stick to vs-debates; I also told them to avoid irrelevant posts that add nothing, like "I think that calc seems good" (when they aren't Calc Members); Antvasima seems to think I am right, as when people do such things it buries the relevant posts behind a wall of irrelevant ones that add nothing.

Are you guys aware of what has happened with the Adventure Time CRT? That show has been over for more than a year and a half, and the newer CRT's have been around for **seven months** now, but other than downgrading Finn and a couple others to Tier 5 (which still isn't enough, he should be Tier 7), nothing has been approved or accomplished over there. A marjor reason for that is people making the mistakes that I explained here, clogging up the CRT so it drags on. If I got too harsh, I do again apologize; The reason is partially because I was getting flashbacks to how the disjoined/fragmented nature of the A.T. CRT's led me to quit my efforts and abandon those threads out of frustration, lol. But I apologize for taking that out on you guys; I'm sorry. Keep in mind that I am also going stir-crazy cooped up in my house during this pandemic ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å😂

I hope that was less dickish and that you guys can accept my apology! I was being an ass; I just wanted to make sure to keep all S.U. CRT discussion unified in one place so it won't become like A.T., but I could have been a lot nicer in explaining that. My bad.

its fine but if the officials cant be bothered to make edits simply because a thread is too long well then there not very good at their job, they can just ask people what the important topics, points, calcs, and suggestions are. this is one of the things I don't like about this site, if your name isn't a flashy colour your opinion counts for nothing, and you are always dismissed as just some nobody even if you've been on here for several years.

and I do agree with the homeworld being shattered not being valid, it is never once shown, stated, or even hinted to, people just assume that she did, when the more probable cause is excessive gem production.

Nickobloke said:
its fine but if the officials cant be bothered to make edits simply because a thread is too long well then there not very good at their job, they can just ask people what the important topics, points, calcs, and suggestions are. this is one of the things I don't like about this site, if your name isn't a flashy colour your opinion counts for nothing, and you are always dismissed as just some nobody even if you've been on here for several years.
If you don't like that, then go and just do debates on ComicVine or on r/WhoWouldWin where anybody can say whatever they want and everyone else will jump on the bandwagon if they like it, dude. What you're upset about is just how this site is. You can either deal with it or choose to not accept it, but if you're not willing to accept it then why are you here?

Do you not realize that the Mods, Admins, etc. got given their positions on here for a reason, and that reason is because they proved themselves to be the best at logically evaluating the material in these forums and on profiles?

Also it's not that the officials are "not very good at their job," there's a couple things wrong with that statement. First, if people are clogging up threads with irrelevant stuff that needn't be there, that is on them, why should the officials be **obligated** to have to deal with that and sort through it? Secondly, it's not a **job,** at all, these people moderate these forums and this wiki for us **for free** in their spare time, like the rest of us they do have real lives outside of this site. Do you realize the **level of patience** that it takes for guys like Antvasima to try to run and moderate the disorganized horrorshow that these forums often becomes? Would **you** have the patience to do what they do? Would you actually **want** to be a Mod or Admi on here if you got offered the position? I can tell you that while I am passionate about this site, I would never, ever want to be an authority figure here, as the amount of patience they need and the crap they have to deal with is insane, and they are doing it all for us nobodies out of the kindness of their hearts, for free, because they care about making sure stuff on here is accurate so that there will be at least one Vs-Debates place on the entire dang internet that actually strives for logic and accuracy rather than PIS/outlier-based bandwagoning.

your doing it again, its just an opinion calm down, I am allowed to voice myself, you really need to stop giving long pretentious responses, stop over interpreting, your the one giving long as hell responses that no one asked for, causing more clutter that your trying to police.

My opinion still stands I don't like the divide there is between mods and members, im not trying to insult any of them directly im sure they are nice and hardworking people.

and is it not their, "job" on this site to moderate and manage, a job doesn't necessarily mean getting paid, but rather a required task.

Nickobloke said:
and is it not their, "job" on this site to moderate and manage, a job doesn't necessarily mean getting paid, but rather a required task.
Look dude I'm not going to try arguing with you further because I am busy being **actually productive** with the Steven Universe content-revisions by contacting Mods/Admins who can help us and by uploading some calcs to a blog so I can post it for the Calc Group Members to evaluate. What are YOU doing to help?

ok now your just being rude, I do my part like you do yours, your the one who started this by trying to police people from discussing on a discussion thread, I don't want this to turn into a bigger problem but stop acting so self righteous and better informed. its really insulting, im helping in any way I can, but I cant when pretentious people like you undermine my voice because they think they are doing the right thing.

Nickobloke said:
ok now your just being rude, I do my part like you do yours, your the one who started this by trying to police people from discussing on a discussion thread, I don't want this to turn into a bigger problem but stop acting so self righteous and better informed. its really insulting, im helping in any way I can, but I cant when pretentious people like you undermine my voice because they think they are doing the right thing.
Look dude I'm sorry okay? Fact is that yeah, I'm an asshole. Whatever. I'm currently trying to deal with an error message making me unable to upload the photos I need to that blog-post so I can have the calc-group members check the two calcs out, I keep getting a "permissions error" when I try to upload the photos (two of them I could upload, the third I couldn't, tried making a whole new blog post but now I get the same error with the first two photos as well). I'm curently trying to deal with that so I'm busy putting in a ton of effort to this whole content-revision.

So I don't feel like arguing anymore. So let's just leave it at yeah I'm an asshole, I'm a dick, whatever, you win okay? I concede defeat and that I am a complete ass.

YeaNickobloke said:
alright sorry for your troubles but acting like that wont get you far.
Yeah I know. Also keep in mind that like many people, I can't work right now and am going absolutely stir-crazy being cooped up in the house and socially-isolated all the time during this pandemic; I am much more on-edge and irritable and shitty than usual, these days.

I know that's not an EXCUSE for acting like a dick, but it is an EXPLANATION, lol.

Back