• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Stat Boost

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=31017#comment210026

Steven Universe The Return
Steven Universe The Retur

First thing's first here, Opal is country level via being comparable to Rose's light cannons (which were calced to be country level here: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26707). The reason for this is because the Gems resorted to using Opal after failing to destroy the Gem Warship with multiple of Rose's cannons. If Opal wasn't at least comparable to the cannons, the gems wouldn't think to use Opal in the first place. It's unlikely this was caused due to a state of panic, because Garnet has never been shown to panic in most situations (with the only time she has being when she first encountered the Gem mutants) and if she were in such a state of panic, it's likely she could have come undone like she did in the episode with the gem fusion. Also, Pearl is an outright genius, while Garnet has showings of incredible intelligence, so it's not likely they could have had such a dumb moment.

Hell, if you even watch carefully, it seems like Opal's arrows did a better job of holding the warship back than Rose's cannons (although just barely)

So in short for this argument: Opal is at least country level and this scales to Amethyst and Pearl since she's a combination of their powers (possibly small country level).

Steven Universe Garnet's Fusion & Song (Stronger Than You)
Steven Universe Garnet's Fusion & Song (Stronger Than You)

For my next argument, Garnet should be country level for outright beating the shit out of Jasper, who tanked an explosion strong enough to create a hole in the gems' warship, which once again tanked Rose's cannons, which are country level.

So for a huge overall on this: .Opal needs to be boosted to country level

.Amethyst and Pearl should be boosted to somewhere in that area (possibly small country level)

.Garnet should be country level via beating the shit out of someone who tanked a country level explosion

.Jasper should have country level durability

I apologize if my wording on this is a bit shakey. If it is, just read the first thread I posted at the top and it should explain what I'm trying to say perfectly.

Not gonna give my overall opinion yet, but a few things to note:

1. The calc for Jaspers' durability is actually Large Country level (>334.6 teratons). This would obviously make Garnet, Sardonyx, Sugilite and Alexandrite Large Country level as well. Maybe a few other characters, but I can't think of them at the moment.

2. With the Crystal Gems being a team and all, they should obviously be at least somewhat similar in stats if they feel they can rely on each other in battle.

@Everlasting: For Garnet and the fusions, i can see that. Opal should also be somewhere there too, i guess.

But we definitely need more input for this if this is really going to be accepted.

I'm attempting to be as unbiased as possible here, and this all seems perfectly legit, but I can't conceal the fact that a Crystal Gem upgrade would make me squeal with delight. Plus, it doesn't contradict Lapis and Malachite, who are still >>> the Crystal Gems (as they should be, being Multi-Continental and all). To top it all off, the verse now has a legit casual planet buster......okay granted it's still a subterranean fetus at this point, but still.

I don't know why but I'm expecting the series to get stellar levels of power by the time it ends.

The Everlasting said:
I don't know why but I'm expecting the series to get stellar levels of power by the time it ends.
With the new information on the apparent weaponry the Gem homeworld can create, I wouldn't be surprised.

The Everlasting said:
I'm a little behind on Steven Universe. What would that weaponry be?
I don't wish to derail this thread, any longer. We can talk on your wall while everyone here gets back to believin' in Steven.

I'm still waiting to see DIO- uh i mean Yellow Diamond and see what's she's capable of.

That aside, i really can't wait to see what the Cluster will be like and what's power level will be when it's fully born and unleashed cuz when it does and it's page gets made here, i'll be really tempted to make it fight against Goku or Toriko(the Goku part being him from he came back from King Kai's Planet to fight Vegeta and Nappa).

@Cross

"You thought it was Yellow Diamond, but it was me! Dio!" - Yellowarudo Dio-mond.

I'm assuming Steven and the Gems are going to try and stop/destroy it before it hatches. After all, Peridot said it would be "much, much bigger than the earth" when it assumed its physical form.

@Azathoth: Yellowarudo DIO-mond. That's hilarious lol.

The Cluster being much, much bigger than Earth, eh? Jesus. Either i want the heroes to take it down or i want the Cluster to be formed and go smash everything on sight.

I think that aside, it looks you and Everlasting seem to agree on the upgrades. That's good. Excellent in fact.

HomestuckLover1 said:
So how much input do you normally need to have for it to be approved?
Not really sure, but it definitely needs to have a lot of people. Or it needs to have at least a certain amount of people to give their input here, and i assume that includes even the admins themselves.

I'm going to update Peridot's stats (Red Eye is country level and the warship is at least country level), but I'm thinking her limb enhancer form needs an upgrade, as well. She was, on several occasions, able to briefly hold off the Crystal Gems until she could make her escape.

I changed Peri's stats for Limb Enhancers and Escape Pod to "unknown", as well as upgraded the Red Eye and Gem Warship according to the new updates. If anyone has a solid idea of Peri's power for her first three "forms", it would be much appreciated.

We've hardly seen enough of Space Dorito to make any assumptions about her powers thus far. I would leave it at unknown for the time being

Back