• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe VS General Zod (Steven Universe VS DC Extended Universe)

Peppypony

She/Her
I was gonna do Garnet vs Zod but then I realized that it would be a stomp because Garnet is Large Island Level. So I thought I would do Steven instead.

This fight takes place in Beach City. Using 6-C versions of eachother. Speed is equalised.

Zod's profile

Steven's profile

Zod: For the sake of Krypton. I will wipe out every human on this planet and rebuild Krypton! And these pathetic humans think a little child like you can stop me!?

Steven: Is that what you want!?

Zod: I also want to know where Kal El is!

Steven: I don't know who that is! Just leave my planet alone! Can me and the Crystal Gems can help you look for Kal El when they get back? Then you can find another planet?

Zod: I don't want anything from you! This planet is perfect for my kind!

Steven: Well I can't let you take my planet away! Me and the Crystal Gems's duty is to protect the Earth and everything in it! For the sake of Rose Quartz!

Zod: Fine. HAVE IT YOUR WAY!

Zod can fly and has the ranged attacks with his Heat Vision, and he likely is also a better fighter overall, so, I think the only problem he would have would be getting through Steven's Multi-Continent Level defences, but Steven can't stay in that bubble forever (Specially because Zod would likely destroy Beach City if he does), so, yeah, I'll go with Zod.

Back