• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Technically Astrea is also an Alien. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways. The obvious advantage Astraea has is that she can fly, while Stitch can't. Due to being a close combat type she can not fully capitalize on her flight, but it should more than make up for Stitchs own mobility features.

However, Stitch seems to have an AP advantage, scaling to 9.5*10^22 J, while Astraea only scales somewhat above 3.5*10^22J. So Stitch is a little less than 2.8 times stronger.

I think Astrea's forcefield also gives her somewhat of an advantage.

I will wait to see what others think for now.

I mean, Stitch has plenty of experience dealing with flying enemies, whether it's Captain Gantu in his spaceship, or other experiments like Slugger. Also, if she's more likely to go close quarters combat, then Stitch has four plasma pistols to make up the difference.

As for force fields, give me time to think on that aspect. Because he may have broken through a force field by sheer force at some point, iirc.

Schnee One said:
Astraea Range spams into complete submission GG
That's only for her High 6-B form. She only seems to have a sword at 6-B, and her cards are restricted.

No she can definitely range Spam in her 6B form, she just prefers meter in this one

Though why are her cards restricted?

Maybe because for more fairer? Even tho its unrestricted she not using it while in character, unless you want to bloodlusted them which is bad idea.

Schnee One said:
Astraea Range spams into complete submission GG
Astraea's range is a few meters according to profile and I don't remember her having ranged attacks in that form either. She is designated Close Combat Angeloid Type Delta for a reason. At minimum she doesn't use ranged stuff in character.

Starter Pack said:
I mean, Stitch has plenty of experience dealing with flying enemies, whether it's Captain Gantu in his spaceship, or other experiments like Slugger. Also, if she's more likely to go close quarters combat, then Stitch has four plasma pistols to make up the difference.
Experience can really only make up for so much. That there is an advantage from flight is pretty much a physical inevitability.

And Astarea can fight Ikaros and well... lots of huming projectile spam. Guns won't be useless, but not all that useful either.

<Checks range

Oh right, Nevermind

Still, cards need to be unrestricted or the fight can't be added, it's not in character for her to use it anyway

Yeah the shield of Asteria is also an advantage, because her shield is much stronger than Ikaros, but it can only cover her.

Then doesn't Stitch get haxed to death if cards are unrestricted?

When does she use it then, and how do they work? I have no idea how the series works, so I apologize for asking you to humor me.

Well Ikaros kinda use the cards earlier on the series but because of Tomoki's wish, the cards became a dream.

Wait, she's that dumb? Stitch's mind was stated by Jumba to be more powerful than a supercomputer. Stitch could easily think circles around her, and then some.

Starting to lean towards Stitch, though I'm not voting yet.

Yes, but Stitch effectively uses his intelligence in combat time and again to gain the upper hand on his opponents. This is one of the things that makes him such a deadly threat in the Lilo & Stitch verse, only being outclassed by 627 and Leroy later on as Jumba only improved what was already there.

So, how does Astraea normally approach combat? What's usually her first move?

Just rereading the manga. She only have cqc on base form, and no one can match her in that. But if the enemy manage to get away and attack in the distance, she's done for.

Back