• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stitch vs Yang Xiao Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I initially made Stitch vs Goro to celebrate Stitch's graduation to 8-A. But then I realized, even though that's fitting given that they both have four arms, that match up isn't going to get any amount of traction any time in this century.

So here's a popular character to lure people in.

Stitch vs Current Yang

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

Stitch (Lilo & Stitch).svg
Yang xiao long rwby yellow render by andreogami5-d7zcul7

Gonna have to side with Yang for her Aura and her Semblance helping her become strong enough to possibly overpower Stitch.

Imma have to go with Stich.

Even if she's>>>>>>>141 tons that still makes Stich 2.5x stronger at a minimum

Yang scales to Velvet who is stronger than coco who oneshots 141 ton nevermores nevertheless Stich would still would have a strength advantage

Stitch is the strongest experiment iirc, so he is a good deal above Richter who is almost MCB+ (casually at that)

He's also got a high resistance to virtually everything in Yang's arsenal (fire, energy blasts, blunt force).

Also technically there are two experiments that were specifically designed to be stronger than Stitch and he still was able to defeat them, albeit with some help and not through combat. Either way he still should be considerably stronger than Richter.

Stitch will have a slight AP advantage at the beginning of the fight which will quickly be taken away once Yang's Semblance kicks in. The gap isnt massive, not even a 2x difference.

And you don't think >>>>450 would be significant?

Even then there's still the fact that Stitch is incredibly resilient to a lot of what she's going to be throwing at him.

The gap is probably around 3 times. Yang is >>>> 141 tons, while Stitch is >>>> 450 tons, so the gap should be around as big as the one between Ritchter and a Nevermore

@Starry Not really, that gap will quickly be closed by Yang's Semblance

Yes but Yang is going to be hitting him harder and harder, that resilience will only take him so far

Yeah, by virtue of being well above 141 tons. Stitch is well above 450 tons, that's what i meant.

So the gap isn't shortened that much because the reason why Yang is above 141 (which we approximate at 300) is the same as Stitch being above 450

Stitch isnt well above 450 tons though, only a bit above it. And that gap is gonna be closed prety quickly by Yang's Semblance.

Ritcher's feat is casual and Stitch is stronger than him. So he is well above it

And i never said that Yang can't close the gap. I said that the starting gap is about 3 times

@Weekly

I made both Stitch vs Pikachu and Sparky vs Pikachu but on this site Pokemon doesn't get the same amount of attention as RWBY and Stitch sure as hell doesn't get as much as either of them.

Also it's as Kal says, Stitch should be far above Richter

Going with Stitch via initial AP\Dura advantage, higher stamina, and much higher intelligence. He'll likely find some way to wear Yang down in the event that he can't take her down head on.

Yeah it should be noted that Leroy >> Stitch who should be >>>>>>>> Richter who is >>>> baseline. Leroy was specifically designed to be physically superior to Stitch in every way and the fact that Stitch didn't get outright stomped should say something about his combat prowess.

That doesn't seem like his dura working against him so much. Yang's semblance is useless if the opponent can still overwhelm her and Stitch's initial durability advantage, his regen (although low), combined his high resistance to most of what she's going to hit him with ensures he's not going to go down quickly.

Not to mention she's not used to fighting opponents that are so much smaller than her while the main villain he fights throughout the series dwarfs him quite a bit. That may not seem like an advantage but Stitch makes good use of his small stature to duck, dodge, and roll around opponents. She's going to have a tough time getting a hold of him long enough to inflict any major, lasting damage.

Its going to work against him because his durability doesnt go up, but Yang's does. The AP gap int big enough for Stitch to overwhelm her through brute force

Boarbatusks and Creeps, two species of Grimm that are smaller than Yang that she has fought against

It is possible to overwhelm her through brute force. Take the fight with Neo for example. And yes I know this is current Yang but just because she's less of a bullhead now doesn't mean that possibility goes away. No, his durability doesn't increase but raw durability isn't what makes him so difficult to do any lasting damage to. Plenty of enemies have tried to kill him through sheer brute force as well and it's never worked out too well for them.

His low but quick regen and his incredible resilience to anything she's going to hit him with is what's going to help him last so long. Yang can take a lot of punishment herself but I would argue that she's not done so to the same extent or for as long of periods of time as Stitch has. Add the fact that those Grimm, while smaller than her, don't take advantage of it the way Stitch does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back