• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Storm Hadari Yao tier

I'm going to be debunking what happened on the last thread. With the proper text since that was not given at all.

1. It was stated "Secondly, during this particular appearance, Adversary is clearly injured and momentarily restrained by Zawavari, he is troubled by Shuri for a short period,'

A. The quote above me is false. Here's what really happened with context 1 Zawarvari was unimpressed about Adversary and threw his socerery chains around him. Adversary actually let Zawarari think he was oneshotted. Even N'Knao said while smiling "T'Challa did not tell us it would be this easy!" Storm goes on to tell his that no this is The adversary. After Adversary look them have their fun he hits them with a shock wave and the smirk on Zamwarvari face disappears 1

B. We still have Zawavari the seer of the elder gods over exerted trying to defeat the vanyan and could not stop Adversary power from letting the orginators return 1 2 3 He went on to suffer a stroke and claimed Orisha are dead (gods) 1 2 It confirms with this symbol that It's Sefako aka Adversary work 1

C. Adversary servant was defeating anyone with just sand 1 2 3 4 including Zawavari, who was out for a long time until he conjured a forcefield

D. Here's the Shuri part. Adversary knocked everyone under rocks including Storm to induce her fear. While that happened Shuri tried to distract Adversary on her own. Adversary mocks her because they both know she's not match. She went on to say I never fight alone 1 2 Shuri kept running from Adversary to buy time and proceeded to scatter in birds to break his concentration 1 2 3 Adversary had enough playing games and oneshotted her. She did goes on to say ONCE AGAIN I never fight alone leaving the aircrafts to strike him with iron his weakness 1 2

2. It was stated "Black Panther straight up claims that Adversary trapped storm in a rock slide to induce her claustrophobia because he considers her a threat . You see, here's the thing. Adversary had no reason to know Storm could be empowered by worship in this story, which means his assessment of her threat level had to be entirely based off of his past experiences with her. In fact, Black Panther even suggests as much . So if Adversary was incapacitating Storm solely out of a fear that her standard power levels would make her a threat, then there's no way he was being treated anywhere near Low 2-C in this story."

A. Back then Storm mutants powers were not a threat to Adversary. He did acknowlege that Mystical Forge and untapped Storm boosted high Magical powers 1

B. So Adversary, who went by Sefako at that time created powerful storm that took over Wakanda 1 2 Also stated here 1 Adversary knew all alone what was happening in Wakanda, which is why he had his vessel/servant recruit more followers. 1 2 Adversary even knew Storm biggest weakness 1.... So Adversary obviously knew what was going on.....

C. He also been obsessed with her even in Cable in the X-Force 1

3. It was stated "So if Adversary was incapacitating Storm solely out of a fear that her standard power levels would make her a threat, then there's no way he was being treated anywhere near Low 2-C in this story. Sure enough, there are no Low 2-C feats throughout the entirety of this comic, and Storm's "battle" with him is a single lightning strike that knocks him into a portal to BFR."

A. Another false statement...1 It was stated by Storm that this is the same Adversary.. She faced in the 80's. Keep in the mind the author also retcon Adversary to his classic levels giving the information on the panel.

B. Adversary has made limited appearances in the 2000's and 2010's but he appearred in Cable and X-Force... He used a power that he rarely use reality warping 1 which Stated he could easily reality warp the universe.

C. When he appeared in Black Panther... He defeated the Orisha.. The gods of Wakanda which consisted of Bast and some elder gods. Orisha are dead (gods) 1 2 It confirms with this symbol that It's Sefako aka Adversary work 1

On top of all that Storm was (below)

In the handbook it is stated that Storm Hadari Yao mode absorbs and transform faith into truly god like power which she can crush evil and dispense salvation with equal force. 1

1 2 Storm became a new god of Wakanda. Stated again in the handbook She uses love, adoration, worrship, hopes and more to amplify her powers to defeat the Adversary.

Without empowering herself in Hadari Mode..

She made a space Lubber that was reacting black holes powerless

Lubber creating black holes

When the fungi activate her goddess powers she casually made the space lubber powerless.

In character Black Panther her Hadari mode is holding up the miltary might of 5 Galaxies without empowering herself with faith

It seems like this site is very biased about storm smh you seem to actually bring in feats but never get approved I honestly don't understand it.

Eh, my stance is the same as before. I don't think Adversary was as op as he was originally so don't really agree with 2A. also making a profile for her and Roma comes first. That will make this process so much simpler.

But a new key is more than fine.

Eh, my stance is the same as before. I don't think Adversary was as op as he was originally so don't really agree with 2A. also making a profile for her and Roma comes first. That will make this process so much simpler.

Okay. Is somebody willing to do the required research for the Adversary and Roma profile pages then?

Actually, this would be false. A piece of Current Adversary has the power to destroy the 616 universe and re-created it in his own image. Adversary, before he got sealed into the prison dimension from X-Factor in the '90s, sent a piece of himself inside Forge's mind which got loose in 2013.

This means a piece of current Adversary = Classic Adversary Power Level, who was gonna do the same thing. Heck Current Adversary was even stated to be a Pan-dimensional being as he was described to be like Q from Star Trek. So don't know how well this statement goes.

Also in Black Panther Adversary turned himself into a demonic god by using worship from his followers which increased his power and also freed his full self from the prison dimension. Storm defeated a much more powerful Adversary.
016.jpg

017.jpg

Last edited:
It is probably best to wait for Confluctor or other knowledgeable members.

I think he should gather feats and put them in a blog or somewhere so we can see it. Then page making is easier. I could do that part (depending on how free I am)

Okay. Thanks a lot for helping out so much.

I basically already posted all of the Adversary feats and statements about his powers. I also posted his anti feats/Weakness he has which would be the spirit spell that cuts him off the source of his chaos and cold metals/Iron.

Is some experienced member willing to help out here?

I have no clue of what are we talking about here, i have never heard about Storm's supposed goddness form until now.

By the way Ant, just because i made a CRT about Pre-Crisis Superman it doesn't mean i'm an comic book expert, can you please stop mention me on every single DC/Marvel CRT.

Okay. I will remove you from the list then.

So should we apply a 2-A tier for Storm's goddess form?
My opinion on this is still the same, 2-A is a big no no.

A new key should be good if it meets the requirements but should be "At least (whatever her base form is listed as), likely higher (reasons being whatever)"

Okay. Thank you for the input. Would you be willing to write a draft text for what you have in mind please?

Thank you. Help would be very appreciated.

@Freedomstar

Can you provide visual evidence and issue numbers for the feats that we eventually accepted in the preceding thread for this?

I can but it will take some time. I have tons of school work to deal with and plus I'm trying to finish the SnO thread.

I'll see if what you're asking for is on the last thread.

Not THAT familiar with Storm so not sure tbh. But if the feats are gathered by someone, yeah can do that
You're admitting you're not familiar with her???? I don't think statements should be taken unless you read the stories yourself to know the full context.

You're admitting you're not familiar with her
I am familiar with the character, have read thousands of comics with her in it....

The reason I said that is because I cannot remember them from the back of my head, so I cannot write a proposal for her file....

I guess if there's that much push back something like "Low 2-C, likely 2-A" isn't a wild conclusion to make.
I agree with this. Except for "2-C, Likely 2-A"
A small Piece of Current Adversary escaped into Forge's mind could destroy the universe if it wasn't for the X force base being in metal (his weakness). Meaning Current Adversary equals Classic Adversary in power.
Storm faced him entirely amped up by the worships of the cult his servant help gather while in the prison dimension.
The author leaves a note telling you to brush up on Adversary by saying read Fall of Mutants which will catch you up for the next issue when Storm fights him. He's been referring to the story and notes as classic Adversary.
pVDx1rCNWMSMkhHvxEvg-HarnAThkRdwYo7ocOOoMa1DHgPGJJWBMa6-NSEQOMHvEU5krD-4V6APcfm3wSvbbAWuPMVMQ-XqeNq4UFyp7PEQfHvh4V3DQplaOayvtJ7NKMkJ7W_eiA=s1600

Back