• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stormtroopers vs Misaka Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stormtroopers have equipment with comparable or perhaps even better power, but the sisters have the misaka network, which should guarantee them a certain advantage, and I do not know how good the ST costumes are against electricity, so I vote for sisters via misaka network and electricity.

Sorry for any mistake, my English is still not the best.

Actually the ST do have better weapons (with better range, firepower and AoE) and also better armor.

As Accelerator is NOT included, the sharing of the network among the sisters may not be very good without plot armor.

ST should win this.

I think range is very similar to be considered an advantage

And as I said before, the misaka network will be useful to cover the weaknesses that the sisters might have at the outset, for example, would help to discover enemy equipment and strategies, and I think sisters should have intelligence advantage too.

@Jasonsith I don't know why you talk about Accel in here. Misaka network is work since they share a brainwave network formed out of their similar brainwave frequency patterns. Which Accel didn't have same things like them. So it's normally for him to didn;t join their network.

@Bigrupert Sorry, but just saying win by range advantage is look like to be too poor reason to count since range isn't the only things to decide the winner.

Xanxussama1010 said:
@Jasonsith I don't know why you talk about Accel in here. Misaka network is work since they share a brainwave network formed out of their similar brainwave frequency patterns. Which Accel didn't have same things like them. So it's normally for him to didn;t join their network.
@Bigrupert Sorry, but just saying win by range advantage is look like to be too poor reason to count since range isn't the only things to decide the winner.
SewaStillEBF

The Sisters are much better fighters and soldiers, having the combination of extensive combat knowledge and military training directly inputted into their brains plus the experiences gained fighting Accelerator. See SS2 Chapter 20, when the Sisters scattered over the world coordinate around 50 infiltration/hostage rescue missions all over the planet to save the kidnapped Gemstones, defeating all defenses of secret government facilities, including things like individual Sisters soloing tanks, attack helicopters and proffesional assassins without losing a single Sister in the process. Not to mention being skilled enough in stealth that when the Science Guardians declared their intentions of going against AC all the Sisters in their care were able to escape and disappear despite the presumably AC-issued equipment the Science Guardians had (outdated equipment compared to the actual city's, sure, but they still had things like powered suits). And the Sisters outside AC were likely to lack most of their AC equipment, which they should have here. The Misaka Network makes urban warfare like this pretty hard for the Stormtroopers. If any Misaka sees Stormtroopers all the others will know where they are and they'll also learn any info that any of the members gathers, including any possible weaknesses, so they'll react and adapt much faster than the Stormtroopers.

Really, the electricity is just a bonus to take out any Stormtrooper that gets too close. They will do just fine without it.

The Stormtroopers might have a stronger main gun, but the advantage is kind of moot given regular firearms would kill the Sisters just fine. And while the Stormtroopers aim is kind of akward most of the time, the Sisters are decent shots and have aimbots on their Toy Soldiers.

The only other advantage Stormtroppers have is their armor, and even if the armor is good enough to stop a rifle bullet from penetrating the Stormtrooper is still going to feel the impact, so just shoot a few more at the same spot to break bones or to knock them out. Or aim at the obvious gaps in the armor. Both are things the Sisters will quickly realize and, again, anything a Sister learns is transmited through the Network so all gain that knowledge instantly. Plus a sizeable amount of Sisters are likely going to carry Metal Eaters, and those will easily blast through several stormtroopers or any cover they try to use.

@Jasonsith

Accelerator has nothing to do with the Misaka Network's ability to transmit information.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Stormtroopers aim kind of bad or just average?

Cause they were the whole reasone the Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy trope was made?

In that case, I don't think the range matters, since accuracy > range.

I mean in Washington DC you ain't getting free aim over 2km+ either way (is "a few km" even an adavantage over 2?).

And the Stormtrooper profile even lists "Due to Stormtrooper training in most cases being hastened (other than for elite officers). They are not the best of marksmen and they often make tactical blunders."

I am also not sure if their armor actually would do anything against bullets, given that the reasoning behind the street level states that the armor at most lets them take hits from strong humans.

Just to add that to the above reasoning for the sisters.

LazyHunter said:
And while the Stormtroopers aim is kind of akward most of the time, the Sisters are decent shots and have aimbots on their Toy Soldiers.
Vote to kick player "Sister" for using aimbot?

Yes

No

The poll was created at 18:08 on June 13, 2018, and so far 12 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Leaving aside the aimbot, the sisters could just pick up enemy weapon and use them against them to full potential, while the storm trooper need the googles to get the same accuracy as the sisters (they still get some thanks to the system built in the gun)

vote for sisters FRA

Just to bring this up and help this out, I go with the sisters for the reasons that have already been given by Lazy Hunter. Sisters all the way.

Oh, thank you. And now.

Stormtroopers: 1 (Jasonsith)

Sisters: 7 (XDragnoir, Veloxt, LazyHunter, DT, Malox, Dat, Jackythejack)

Grace period start then.

Results are added. Ignore or some admin/bcrat close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back