• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stranger lights (Volt vs Demodog) (Grace))

Volt12121

He/Him
Volt Foss vs Demodog

So Eleven could beat up the demogorgon, but can this small halfine square up against its canine form? Let's see!

Ground Rules:
Speed is equal
Kid Volt key is used
Demodog key is used
Both start 3m away from each other
SBA otherwise

Volt scales to 2573 KJ

Demodog scales to 1861KJ

Volt has a 1.38 AP advantage

Half-Wolf: 3

Monster dog: 0

Eleven snaps their neck: 0

Last edited:
So Volts Immortality and Berserk mode should help them out a lot here, but idk if it's enough to get them the win

Trying to restraign the Demodog likely won't happen due to Athletic Human vs Superhuman LS, the demodogs are pretty acrobatic, and as far as I can tell from Volt's page, they don't have a lot of skill here

Not voting yet but I am currently leaning towards the Demodog

It is true that Volt as a kid has very limited skills but it's not like he's dealing with some tactical master to be fair. While fighting Demondog, Volt's Berserk mode is sure to kick in (As he's literally fighting a demon like dog trying to kill him) and grant him an higher AP and Dura advatange which he will use to viciously attack demodog head on. and while quite low, his regen can also help him sustain more damage from Demodog's own bite and claws

I'm back

I think I'll go with Volt for this. The demodog should be able to be easily outmanuvered through Volt's likely better acrobatics and intelligence, and Volt should eventually win through better AP and Regen

Voting Volt

Back