• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Understandable.

Though Boa is on the list as well.

Ninjago would be too if they weren't getting downgraded.

Moriah powers ins't magicals so, he has a little advantage here. I can see he winning with Doppelman, which can appear underneath Diablo's body and possess his shadow, taking control of his body and his movements. This would make it easier for Moriah to cut off his shadow and destroy his existence after that.

@Calaca

come on bro, Moriah DF is hax and pretty strong for paramecia class. He can't be intangibility like croc but still has his doppelman which is intangible and has a lot of strong skills.

I admit that Moriah's DF is pretty impressive, but he lacks a lot when it comes to fights.

While most things Rei said are correct, I don't remember Moriah doing a Kagemane no Jutsu on people. He only did that to Oars' shadow which was under his control anyway.

BTW, this is High 7-C Moriah, his Shadow Asgard form which is almost stationary and relies on sheer strength and not versatility. At most he's gonna trap Diablo in a Black Box to crush him like he attempted to do with Luffy. This form is also a great disadvantage since Moriah cannot hold many shadows with total control, but of course, he could.

Diablo is around 231KT being 7x stronger than his 7-C form which is 33KT so even if Moriah scales to 343KT via being stronger than Oars, the difference is negligible.

I also see things that could help Diablo here, such as Fear Manipulation and Power Nullification to null barriers. I'm almost convinced that the Doppelman should count as a barrier in some of its applications. But if it's only to magical barriers then nevermind.

Sealing is probably a problem. If Diablo is able to seal the Doppelman nobody will help Moriah. Precognition and a couple of haxes such as Absolute Zero, Corrotion Inducement and Poison Manipulation could put Moriah down.

I see Diablo winning this, tbh.

@Calaca

Oars being a zombie that following his orders does not change the fact that the Doppelman has possed him shadow. And it's not as if he was limited to shadows of beings that he already has control, this is assumption and never even quoted. Moriah being in Shadow's Asgard does not change much since he can use all his other powers before, and he will not even have a disadvantage with speed since it is equalized. He has a good advantage in the AP since he is more than 100kt above the opponent, it may not be the necessary for One-Shot but it is still something.

Diablo's null power is good, it can neutralize even physical attacks, I think it's not limited to magic attacks. However, his profile points out that he can only use this once per hour, which would not help much as this will not be enough to defeat Moriah. His sealing is by physical contact and Doppelman can becomes untouchable. Precognition and absolute zero is really a problem, but at least the second Moriah can use his shadow as a shield to defend himself, since it is impossible to freeze the molecules of a shadow. But I do not see what he can do against the precog need know if it is passive or not.

Hopefully Yung will come in and clear some things up.

Though I will point out, if you're arguing that a shadow can protect against absolute zero ice because it has no particles, but also implying that shadows can physically protect against such an attack at the same time doesn't actually make sense. Either the shadow can physically interact with the ice such that it gets frozen, or it can't and the ice passes through like it's not there.

Moriah has never shown the capability to do so and as such de can't assume he could do it. It's not in-character either, none of the things you listed as reasons are in-character for him. A 1.5x advantage is meaningless when you're constantly losing power by the second.

The shadow isn't fully intangible. Robin grabbed the Doppelman when Moriah teleported himself but that's not a case of Non-physical Interaction since Robin has no Haki nor an ability which would provide that so occams razor the shadow is selectively intangible at best.

Back