• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Jojo character vs Strongest Masadaverse character

Yes, how did I forget our Lord and savior Dire. I shall praise him for my forgiveness and my sins. Praise him, Vizorus, and you will be blessed by his glory.

Rot Spinne may be impervious to any weapon up to the Tsar Bomba, but he's never had to face the perfect combination of offense and defense, which should most definitely bypass his regen. So I vote Dire.

Spinne is not only the strongest Masada character, he's also the strongest character of all fiction, reality, possibility and impossibility. In fact, SUGGSVERSE itself is nothing but nonexistent entities to him he can cut through without even willing it. His passive existence destroys the omniverse itself and beyond. There is nothing that can compare.

In fact, the word "nothing" is used only because language is too limited in order to describe his above infinite, above omnipotence existence. Spinne is the spider that weaves the web of destiny itself and none can escape his unbound grasp.

In other words, his threads will cut through that useless garbage with no problem at all.

Back