• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest man in the world vs The Golden Lion

38B8FBB2-1C18-485D-B404-051CB8058333
B94EC562-5003-4E5C-90B0-D0ADB08331C7
So I saw One Piece Strong World today ( awesome flim) and to celebrate I wanted to make a fun match with Shiki ( which is actually his first match made here lol)

Both high 6-C

Whitebeard: 3

Shiki:

ooh i wanna say WB mainly because of his DV, buts thats kind of it. they seem to pretty much equal mentally on a lot of senses.

Well, Shirohige likely holds the AP advantage and he has three types of Haki (his observation works even asleep).

This Shiki can't fly because he still has his legs so Shirohige takes this.

Shiki's fruit is more versatile but considering Newgate can just destroy the constructs Shiki uses that's nearly useless.

Whitebeard should be able to take this with some difficulty unless Shiki decides to do that thing with the water in Strong World and trap WB in it like he did with Luffy (if they are close to any water bodies). Basically, Shiki could levitate and fling whatever he likes; houses, mountains, islands; WB would easily One Piece Smash all of them to bit unless Shiki uses that moment to attack WB when he is defenseless, but with Observation Haki it might be moot.

I vote for Whitemustache, he wins like 8/10

Considering SBA uses Central Park as battle scenary, no big water bodies for Shiki to use.

Yeah it might not be vary fair if I didn't make it a neutral battlefield

Unrelated but I like to imagine a fight between the 2 in Marineford fitting since they both wrecked shit there

why would water bodies even be a threat? i heard what he said about what shiki did to luffy, but this is white mustache here- totally different deal. it would never even work

Ignoring the fact that both Luffy and Shirohige are DF users who have that very same weakness.

of course, but this is WB, not luffy. we have seen much weaker DV users handle a ton of water and come out alive with no problems, and in much worse situations. getting trapped by water would never work on wb, ever

Being trapped in water'd render Shirohige immobile. He has no feats arguing against it.

When Luffy moves himself underwater it's just a part of his body (arms or legs). Having more than half of the body submerged drain the muscle control and make the DF users hammers. That happened with Jack who survived only because he can breath underwater.

If Shiki manages to trap Shirohige in water then Pops is done for.

jack can breath underwater?? since when? as for how i doubt why wbwoudl ever be trapped is by the fact that if water starts coming around him, he could literally just punch a little bit and boom, problem solved.

We don't have any feats showing WB or any other being able to fight off the immobility of their water weakness. Jack, one of a Yonko's top commander, wasn't able to move the slightest when he was sent underwater by Zunisha and have to wait for an undetermined amount of time for help.

We have to assume it would be the same for any other Devil Fruit users, even those of top tier unless stated or shown otherwise.

he should be capable of not being outted by some water tho. like come on now, he shoudl be capable of easily dispersing the water around him before it even got dangerous

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
white mustache lol...... whitemustache
That's only prove how much of a badass he is, he defintely did it on purpose. He purposely called himself "Whitebeard" knowing that he should be "Whitemustache" but he did that to prove prove his badassery as he grew a mustache, called it a beard and no one question it. I can guarantee that if you or me or anyone else tried to do that, we would not be successful in the slightest. This is why WB is considered a Yonkou, one of the Four Badass Emperors of the Sea. Luffy has a long way to go.

Back