• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier Part 2

Thread to search the strongest character for every tier who don't have powers that are dimensionally higher than their attack potency

Tier 0:

Tier 1-A: Either Shub-Niggurath or Bernkastel

Tier High 1-B: Ga

Tier 1-B: Gods (Magi)

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C:

Tier Low 1-C:

Tier High 2-A:

Tier 2-A: Vecna

Tier 2-B: Khorne

Tier 2-C:Vecna

Tier Low 2-C: Hatou and Malcanthet

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:Hecatia

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C: Odi(speed equalized) Arkadimo(Speed Unequzlized)

Tier 4-A: Nicol Bolas

Tier 4-B: Chaos Magnus (speed equalized)

Tier High 4-C:

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C: Samus Aran Luminoth Suit

Tier High 5-A: Ahzek Ahrima

Tier 5-A:

Tier 5-B:

Tier Low 5-B: Golden King Ultharathotep

Tier 5-C: The Warpriest

Tier High 6-A: Leviatha

Tier 6-A: Rimuru Tempest

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B:Chrysalimo (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 6-B: Characters from Warframe

Tier High 6-C: Vanir

Tier 6-C:

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A:

Tier 7-B:

Tier Low 7-B:

Tier High 7-C: Han Dae-Wi

Tier 7-C: Beiloune

Tier Low 7-C: Characters from Warframe

Tier 8-A:

Tier 8-B: Misogi Kumagawa

Tier High 8-C:

Tier 8-C: Amane Shinomiya

Tier 9-A: Amane Shinomiya

Tier 9-B:Yuichi Sakaki

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A: Rohan Kishibe

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C: Cueball (xkcd)

Tier 11-A: White Face

Tier 11-B: Disembodied Thought

Tier 11-C: Monarch of Pointland

Tier Unknown: Majestic Presence

Tier Varies: Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos)

Does it work on souls though? I'm pretty sure you would need to prove that.

I don't really need to prove that, if the souls occupy space they're BFR'd, if they don't occupy space they aren't. Being non-corporeal doesn't mean you don't take up space and move when that space is moved.

Every LDO member has at least thousands of souls in their body - more souls really means nothing. And I don't know what maintaining individuality has to do with have their soul destroyed, however.

Q would have billions as it is made of billions of individuals, though. It's a single entity made of billions of fused individuals, I strongly doubt soulhax would be able to effect Q without something like planetary range.

His poison presence has a range of a couple of kilometers, yes, but his poison isn't static dude. It will spread until it cosumes it all of what touches it. Similar to a fire that spreads until it consumes its victim.

Q can just cut off whatever parts are poisoned, and spreads biological hazards around itself on the regular anyways.

I really think you are wanking the importance of size. Size isn't important unless he was bigger than the universe or something, as a fight like that couldn't actually be possible. It would be like a person fighting an atom. But this isn't the case, he's big, but not ridiculously so.

I think "wanking" is used inappropriately here. Q can cut off and regen whatever parts he effects of her; she's smart enough to predict practically anything he does. Q has the size and regen to just cut off whatever parts of her are in the general area. Size is important when it's larger than the area a character can cover with their abilities. If he could hax Q all at once I might agree that his stuff would work, but Q just precogs, cuts off, then regens.

Not to mention, his soul manipulation and poison negate durability and Q does not have Godly levels of regen which can dea withl that.

Godly levels of regen aren't really needed, Q can just cut out whatever areas he happens to effect.

Keep in mind you're forgetting the dude is getting passively segmented and BFR'd just by being in Q's vicinity. It doesn't really matter if he can regenerate his body from his soul if the moment he starts regenerating his body it gets BFR'd again. So I doubt his poison would even get a chance to start doing its thing.

Dargoo Faust said:
growth wouldn't counter that at all. The incident zone basically splits it into pieces across the cosmos/dimensions, and since the bodyparts act as if they're still attached to the body regen doesn't happen. Even if it continued to grow that would incap/BFR it long enough to give Q a win.
That matters because "Dwarfed several small mountains" and "Half of its body was able to be concealed by the lower cloud layers" are descriptions of it's size

SCP-001 just has to not get close to the interface zone, which can you provide proof she can use offensivelly ?

also SCP-001 could just grow to planetary size and absorb the entirity of Q

That matters because "Dwarfed several small mountains" and "Half of its body was able to be concealed by the lower cloud layers" are descriptions of it's size

SCP-001 just has to not get close to the interface zone, which can you provide proof she can use offensivelly ?

also SCP-001 could just grow to planetary size and absorb the entirity of Q

Cool, Q covers the entire surface of the planet. It has thousands of mountain sized body parts.

> not get close to the interface zone

It's a passive, invisible weaving set of areas that extends for kilometers around her, which would basically mean everywhere on the planet going into orbit given Q's size. SBA would place 001 smack dab in the middle of an incident zone, where it would be segmented and BFR'ed.

001 would qualify as a smurf if you allow it to grow in size, as it reaches 1-B. It would stop even qualifying for 7-B or 7-A rather quickly into the match anyways.

Heck, it shouldn't even be considered for this list given that it can grow to overcome 1-B characters.

Dargoo Faust said:
Q would have billions as it is made of billions of individuals, though. It's a single entity made of billions of fused individuals, I strongly doubt soulhax would be able to effect Q without something like planetary range.

Q can just cut off whatever parts are poisoned, and spreads biological hazards around itself on the regular anyways.

I think "wanking" is used inappropriately here. Q can cut off and regen whatever parts he effects of her; she's smart enough to predict practically anything he does. Q has the size and regen to just cut off whatever parts of her are in the general area. Size is important when it's larger than the area a character can cover with their abilities. If he could hax Q all at once I might agree that his stuff would work, but Q just precogs, cuts off, then regens.

Godly levels of regen aren't really needed, Q can just cut out whatever areas he happens to effect.

Keep in mind you're forgetting the dude is getting passively segmented and BFR'd just by being in Q's vicinity. It doesn't really matter if he can regenerate his body from his soul if the moment he starts regenerating his body it gets BFR'd again. So I doubt his poison would even get a chance to start doing its thing.
Every LDO member is an amalgamation of numerous souls. Q isn't special in that regard. The number of souls don't matter, it's the quality of them.

Since souls hax is tied to AP in Shinza, that would mean that the LDO would be able to fight and destroy Q's soul on even ground.

Saying, "I doubt soulhax would work" is meaningless. It will work.

When they fight and kill one another, they don't need to destroy every physical part of the body to reap the soul, they just have to cut at the soul - or in this case made it corrode into dust.

The physical body isn't what matters, mate. It's the fact that Q's soul will be reaped and its powers will be stolen when Cain enacts one of his Sakurai Briahs and kills it.

If Q can't regen his soul from being destroyed and absorbed, then he's as good as dead, cutting off his physical body and regenerating the wounded area is pointless when his soul has already been destroyed. As I said, the physical is meaningless to members of the LDO - it's the spiritual that matters.

"His poison can't hit the Q" Are you serious?

One of his Briahs is a passive effect that spans kilometers, and the other is a cannon which shoots the soul-destroying poison which I also believe spans kilometers. How can they not hit and affect someone as huge as Q?

By his attacks only needing to land once for him to win (I assume the Powernull and Reactive Evolution are bascially the same power). This goes double if speed is unequalized. Espesially since Slender can't really get CIS'd with probability manip and Type 6 since their passive. From what I can tell the way the plot works is:

A: Characters don't use their good moves

B: If there is a chance to win, he wins.

As such, Slenderman's Type 6 is basically checkmate and is guaranteed to happen.

He can't land anything if he gets plot haxed off the bat though.

Yuuichi's plot hax is basically "i win", there will always be a chance for him to win a fight and as such will always win, he basically can't lose cause he is the guardian of the human centric world, thus his power encompasses the world, so unless slender has some hax above 5-B, or more acurately High 6-A, been meaning to change that, Yuichi wins.

Superior passive hax that manipulates the plot to nullify that ability, assuming the hax isn't above the High 6-A scale that is.

Posession dosn't really have a scale. Presumeable he could posess a High 6-A, yes. It's like Lucius the Eternal's Gimmick but Slender is doing it by himself and not with the help of a tier 1.

Plot would just make it so the possession just doesn't happen, for some reason.

@The Smashor Don't think it's superior to being plot manipulated to die, which didn't work on Yuichi, the possession might not even work in the first place since Yuichi plot hax might cause slender to commit CIS by doing something stupid like not using that ability.

You know, when you think about it, the plot is a smurfy ability. Since your basically in the favor of a tier 0 being (The creator of the work of fiction in question)

That's not how plot manip works by default. It's treated as akin to really powerful fate manip+RW, but doesn't instantly scale to tier 0 or whatever.

What about speed unequalized with Omnipresant Slender? Also Slender's probability would still work since it's planetary (ish)

@Celestial Pegasus

If his plot manipulation is taking out beings beyond his Dimensional Tier then he's a Smuf.

Ga for High 1B guys.He was the prebious champion before the TES robot came and he does not seem to have Higher dimensional hax

They both have resistance to mind hax so they should be able to.

Pretty sure that it does include empathy manip in the Dark Tower, and it definitely does in Valkyria Revolution

LordGriffin1000 said:
How good is the resistance tho?.
Brunhilde's? I dunno because a galdr (Which is the mind manipulating stuff she resists) doesn't really work based on "affects X number of people", it's just affects everyone in a given radius.

Dunno about Flagg's resistance but iirc it's tier 1 (Not sure if that would count as being a smurf)

Well the reason I asked is because one 8-A character can effect Hundreds of millions of people with passive Empathy Manipulation.

I don't know then about higher D resistance. I guess it's up to the OP.

Hundreds of millions is definitely above Brunhilde's resistance regardless so that would work I think, although with passives determining resistance is tricky (mostly because the potency remains "spread out" instead of being focused on a single target).

Does it also incap passively?

@Kaltias It's Sayonara Pussycat's passive Empathy Manipulation. She makes people fall in love with her, while possessing a human, the girl had the ability to passively effect everyone in a movie theater and even was given the ability to effect all teenagers around the world with her empathy manipulation.

Back