• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Studio Pierrot-Ichigo vs Naruto

Meh I forgot the numbers for the adults as well I jsut remember Kaguya scales to the combined might of Hag and Hamura

Once I can watch more than 2 episodes without getting bored af will I care about his popularity. In this thread, he is complete fodder.

AnonymousBlank said:
Once I can watch more than 2 episodes without getting bored af will I care about his popularity. In this thread, he is complete fodder.
Too bad most people don't care about you boring.

Still more relevant.

So what you are saying is that i can madura vs aizen but their mountain level+ versions with their country level power ups

Spinoirr said:
So what you are saying is that i can madura vs aizen but their mountain level+ versions with their country level power ups
As long as it ain't a God Tier. But I personally would not recommend it.

Naruto has his hax and tricks, and alot of tools that are helpful like Truth Seeking Orbs, Sage Mode's enhacned perceptions and shadow clones, but as it stands with 5-A Ichigo, one AOE attack like obliterates Naruto. As for this 5-B Ichigo, I can't say since it hasn't been applied and IDK where the discussion for the downgrade is and what he scales to comapred to Naruto

Enough for an AOE attack to one shot or no? If it is, then Ichigo has a chance. I see Ichigo pulling out an AOE move if Naruto spams shadow clones from the start. However, if not, I can see them initally clashing with Ichigo using his swords and Naruto using his TSB weapon constructs since i don't remember him trying to use them offensively for durability neg though that could just be my memory being bad. Naruto's Sage Mode would give him a good advanatage, and if he doesn't hit with anything serious enough to down Ichigo, I could see Ichigo going for AOE if he can't land a good hit. Nuclear Getsuga or the kind of Getsuga he used on the hill when he saved Rukia. And his Cero's should at least have the same AOE as they did when he was in his "Vasto Lorde" form. and those were pretty large AOE as well.

Mr.Banbu did calc for a feat extremely similar to what mimihagi did :

"The energy would be equivalent to greater than the KE of the three planets combined.

KE = 1/2m x v^2

m = mass in kg

v = velocity in m/s

If we assume exact Earth conditions as in RIGHT NOW (not in the gravitational pull of some other planet like object at close range, as that would severely alter results), we have a velocity equivalent to 30000 m/s (roughly) and a mass equivalent to 5.972e24 kg.

KE = (0.5 x 5.972e24) x 30000^2 = 2.688e33 Joules

Multiply by three to get a net value of 8.063e33 Joules, or 1.93 Yottatons of TNT, Planet level+. "

mimihagi performed this feat instantly

Almighty Yhwach easily overpowered and absorbed mimihagi , adding his power to his own

then yhwach absorbed the weakened soul king wich is also vastly superior to mimihagi

Merged hollow shikai ichigo is relative to soul king absorbed yhwach

Bankai ichigo one shotted soul king absorbed yhwach twice

Merged hollow bankai ichigo is even stronger than that and made yhwach fear it enough to instantly "lol nope" it with hax

Back