• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suicidal Immortal fights a monkey (The Sentry Vs DBS Goku)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, high Regen can't be bypassed by ap last I checked.

As for sentry... this version has passive reality warping - low level. As for combat, he usually starts with energy attacks and physicals.
What does his Passive RW do btw?

Uh… nvm

In this key, if his mind wavers - e.g. his confidence falling apart - his RW, mind hax and illusion creation - with mix of fear hax - becomes passive. But I am using him at his peak - aka confiden- so no passives for now.
That moment his peak loses abilities

That... sounds like a scaling nightmare
Yeah... It is lmao. That's why most people think he is inconsistent, but after reading it a few dozen times I was like "Huh, maybe not. Its just power mechanism".

Its quite fun tho

sentry has no chance, it shouldn't be allowed to put someone galaxy level against someone who is low multiversal tier, Goku stomps no diff

sentry has no chance, it shouldn't be allowed to put someone galaxy level against someone who is low multiversal tier, Goku stomps no diff
But what if the much lower tier has a really powerful hax that makes it harder for the more powerful tiers to defeat?

If Goku can bypass the Regen he stomps via doing anything and if he can't then he gets stomped via not being able to do anything. This is just the high risk-high reward nature of varied tier battles

Nuke this

He has High Regen on his profile; I'm just going off that
its also being debated by confluctor as to upgrading to low godly due to his statement in uncanny avengers that his soul is the reason for his immortality and regen

if goku doesnt have any attacks that can get rid of low godly regen, then theres not much he can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back