• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I read somewhere that it's pointless to try and talk Thunder out of offing himself. If anything him fawning over her might just make him want to take her with him but don't quote me on it

Just gonna drop this from an old match of Thunder's, think it still holds weight

"I don't think TMQ can be talked out of committing suicide, not easily at least. His mind disc got accidentally removed due to Whitesnake's shenanigans, so nothing registers for him anymore. He has an extremely short term memory and even if he were to get talked out of it, he'll revert to doing the same thing again."

I mean, Hinata's charm is part mind control, so it goes beyond regular convincing. And it's passive, so I guess Thunder will just be too busy flirting to off himself.

I mean, Hinata's charm is part mind control, so it goes beyond regular convincing. And it's passive, so I guess Thunder will just be too busy flirting to off himself.
Hm. So... Has Hinata even talked somebody down from oofing themselves or is her charm just strong enough to stop them even without her trying?

Don't forget, Thunder doesn't actually know what his Stand does, he doesn't even know he has a Stand to begin with (Whitesnake gave him one and ****** with his memory).
Getting him to spill info on something he doesn't know even exists might not work.

Hm. So... Has Hinata even talked somebody down from oofing themselves or is her charm just strong enough to stop them even without her trying?
She did once, but I'm not sure if the jumper was quite serious.
Without even trying she made a band of bandits give up their life as bandits for her and subsequently kill each other, though.

Huh, well... would Hinata let somebody off themselves if they show no signs of being a threat to her in the slightest? Like... the location of this battle is probs central park, so MacQueen's method of killing himself would be hanging via his belt, and he can strangely attempt suicide really fast. Would Hinata have a way to get out of McQueen's ability on the chance he is able to, well, y'know... try to oof himself faster than Hinata's charm can kick in.

Probably not. Maybe some supernatural luck. But her charm is practically instant, so I don't think we will get there.

Idk, but McQueen is pretty twisted. He really wants to die together with somebody, so, Hinata's charm might work against her since he might deem her a perfect partner to die with.

I guess supernatural luck might help her there if McQueen tries to hang himself? Idk she might be able to perpetually incap with charming him, his LS is unknown so they could hug it out I guess? >_>

How good is this supernatural luck? Is it the type of luck in which one could load a six-round revolver with five bullets in a game of russian roulette but luckily get the lucky empty round to not die? Or is it the type of luck that allows a person to have lucky RNG? If Hinata's luck doesn't have proof in which it actively twists things in her favor to make sure that she doesn't die, I think McQueen will probs be able to hang himself.

Also, Hinata probably doesn't know about it, so she couldn't try to restrain it without experiencing its effect, at least once.

I feel that Thunder may give up killing himself because his opponent could:
It achieves these effects on one hand due to the natural beauty and social skills it grants the wielder and on the other due to passively influencing the mind of those perceiving her. The effect is potent enough to even work on those trained to resist psychological attacks.
and
The ability is strong enough to make every member of a group of bandits want to marry her, without Tachibana even actively seducing them. The wish is so strong that all of them were willing to give up their bandit live for it and then immediately started to duel each other to the death to earn the privilege, effectively wiping out the entire group. Afterwards, upon being asked nicely by Tachibana, surviving members of the group instantly ratted out the rest of their organization. Other examples of the power of this ability include being worshipped like a god by a village or getting offered the entire store when asking for a discount.

Possible, but McQueen is pretty damn twisted and would probably think that the best way to show his love for Tachibana is to oof himself because he would think he isn't worthy to be in the same presence as her and/or think that the best way to ensure that his love for Tachibana will remain the same forever is to kill himself so that they can be together in death.

He's very suicidal, but also wants to die together with someone. This is his nature. Her power of passively mind controlling to love someone will **** Tachibana over due to McQueen's fuckupness. In the canon story, he was charmed by Ermes and he wanted to kill himself even harder. With her power, McQueen would be super determined in oofing himself, if I have to be honest.

Hell, Tachibana might let McQueen kill himself at first because she would've no way of knowing McQueen's power. He doesn't even know that he even has a power.

Although... this does open up a weird question. Does McQueen successfully kill himself and Tachibana... is this a win-con for him or another incon?

McQueen has two things going for him: his willingness to kill himself immediately, and the fact that Tachibana has no knowledge whatsoever of what HtH is or that he has a superpower. To her, McQueen is just a weirdo that wants to kill himself in front of others. which will probably bite her in the ass.

Possible, but McQueen is pretty damn twisted and would probably think that the best way to show his love for Tachibana is to oof himself because he would think he isn't worthy to be in the same presence as her and/or think that the best way to ensure that his love for Tachibana will remain the same forever is to kill himself so that they can be together in death.

He's very suicidal, but also wants to die together with someone. This is his nature. Her power of passively mind controlling to love someone will **** Tachibana over due to McQueen's fuckupness. In the canon story, he was charmed by Ermes and he wanted to kill himself even harder. With her power, McQueen would be super determined in oofing himself, if I have to be honest.

Hell, Tachibana might let McQueen kill himself at first because she would've no way of knowing McQueen's power. He doesn't even know that he even has a power.

Although... this does open up a weird question. Does McQueen successfully kill himself and Tachibana... is this a win-con for him or another incon?
Hinata would probably not just let him kill himself. She's not that kind of person. Once he's charmed, she will probably see no reason to let him kill himself.

Back