• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suiciopath vs your going to have a bad time (Hoshimachi Suisei vs Sans)

Sans

Suisei hoshimachi

Rules:

speed equalized

suisei is bloodlusted

san’s TK is restricted

Battle takes place on the bridge of 2Fort from team Fortress 2

standard melee range

no knowledge of each other

Victory conditions: death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
You can restrict base abilities, or else this match is invalid.

That's exactly what he does in-character; the profile already has a link to prove that Sans spams this quite a lot. In fact, his entire strategy is to never be hit once or he will die.
Alright his TK is restricted. I hope that it doesn’t invalidate the match.

Is there any possible way I can make this not a stomp without invalidating it?
I don't think you can. I mean, you're putting Suisei against an opponent who spams ranged attacks and teleports, while she is just a "normal girl" without battle experience or a counter to Sans's tactics.
But it’s higher tier than his base though
It's still one of his base abilities, so it's not restrictable unless it's an optional ability or piece of equipment.

I don't think you can. I mean, you're putting Suisei against an opponent who spams ranged attacks and teleports, while she is just a "normal girl" without battle experience or a counter to Sans's tactics.

It's still one of his base abilities, so it's not restrictable unless it's an optional ability or piece of equipment.
Can you at least vote on this Suisei match for James thanks

also I did not mean to create a stomp

Sans also has a huge reaction speed advantage as well as potentially Time Stop to set up attacks better, no reason he can't take a step back to do that.

Back