• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sumireko Usami's addition

I want to add two thing for her: First is that she could casually make a miniature black hole that blast an opponent away when exploded, and that she have a Hyperspace where she could pulled object out and attack.( Or it's teleportation of the object)

Well, we have a Black Hole feats in fictio page, for what are claimed to be black holes, but that do not at all behave accordingly, so I do not know if you can call it that.

A "hammerspace"/higher-dimensional pocket, that she can pull objects out of, seems like an acceptable addition though.

Well, it does make object orbiting around it, and explode like it contain some kind of energy. Adding some Spell Card logic and you could said it's a safe-ish kind of black hole made of psychic power as a description. (Remind me of a certain Pokemon's Pokedex entries)

Edit: Beside, the character is already going faster than the speed of light, so...

Edit 2: Though on closer look, it's less like a black hole and more like an artificial small-scale galaxy-like thing (Maybe a quasar?). So guess it's downgrade into gravity manipulation application of her psychokinetic.

Edit 3: Wait... is that even a downgrade?

As long as you call it something other than black hole, it should be fine.

I don't know if calling it a small-scale quasar would count though, since it's basically a black hole itself. But I guess gravity manipulation is good enough.

So, could I add it now?

Oh yeah, should I remove TeleKinesis from her profile? since both the word are basically the same and Psychokinesis is more accurate

Back