• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun Wukong downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faisal Shourov said:
What I read from Donatello's writing, it appears Sun Wukong doesn't even have a proper planet busting feat in the novel, and is probably powerscaled from other characters. His major argument was

Also, Sun Wukong never held up the galaxy with his magic staff. He never busted a galaxy, he never busted a star, he never even busted a planet. There was never any mention of a universe that we understand in our context today. The novel has never said that. He doesn't have the feats for that.

Hmmm
I'm talking only about the end of novel Wukong, who I recall transcended life, death, and infinity or something vague like that. Then again, being vague is the whole problem, here.

Well, maybe we could scale pre-ascended Wukong according to DonatelloRawks' post, and post-ascended Wukong as High 3-A then?

as for the religion part, iddk if this wud be a problem in case of sun wukong, since he is essentially a famous novel/ story character

and is not a part of the original buddhist scipture (s)

Antvasima said:
Well, maybe we could scale pre-ascended Wukong according to DonatelloRawks' post, and post-ascended Wukong as High 3-A then?
7A for pre ascension and High 3A for post ascension. And no 3C since the galaxy feat didn't happen (as heavenly river is fundamentally different from what we know as milky way)

Seems fine I guess

btw, is that heavenly river a chinese version of the puranic term "akaash ganga"- cuz if that is the ccase, then indeed, it is refereing to the milky way- the celestial river

All right. I will temporarily unlock the page. Can you adjust it appropriately Faisal?

Okay then. Tell me here when you are done, and don't forget to adjust all of the statistics, not just Attack Potency.

Faisal Shourov said:
this thread might be locked that that it's concluded
Hmm. I'll keep it open in case somebody pops/brings something up. Unlikely but who knows unless Ant does lock it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back