• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sundowner vs Adam (Hazbin Hotel) [0-2-0]

Stomp.

Adam not only has more than double the AP, he also has, y'know, invulnerability to everything Sundowner has

Adam is literally invulnerable, and made of light. Also type 5 immortality.

Its not a question of him just being thoughter. And he can also one shot Sundowner from range, since he can fly and spam his things

Adam is literally invulnerable, and made of light. Also type 5 immortality.

Its not a question of him just being thoughter. And he can also one shot Sundowner from range, since he can fly and spam his things
It's actually one or the other. the OP needs to say whether he's invulnerable or has Type 5 Immortality iirc.

Doesn't make it any better.. Durability Negation is not Invulnerability Negation. I'd say this is a stomp.
Susdowner has no existence erasure to put down a type 5 immortal

Doesn't make it any better.. Durability Negation is not Invulnerability Negation. I'd say this is a stomp.
Susdowner has no existence erasure to put down a type 5 immortal
Sundowner doesn't need to??? All he has to do is cut Adam's head off and he's cooked. he doesn't have the regeneration to recover from that.

Sundowner doesn't need to??? All he has to do is cut Adam's head off and he's cooked. he doesn't have the regeneration to recover from that.
doesnt he have invulnerability and immo type 5 together? at least that's what the profile implies. HF Blades dont negate invulnerability

Its both iirc. Even then, whats stopping Adam from blasting sundowner like its nothing? "Hf blade one shot" is useless against someone out of range ang guess what, Adam flies and spams blasts

Its both iirc. Even then, whats stopping Adam from blasting sundowner like its nothing? "Hf blade one shot" is useless against someone out of range ang guess what, Adam flies and spams blasts
The literal first fight he was in was with Alastor, and he went into CQC.

Let's lay down the facts.

1. Yes, you pretty much have to choose for angels between Immo 5 and invulnerability, and really it should just be Immortality type 5

2. Sundowner is a Metal Gear Character. That is all I will say about his skill and that is all I need to say because Sundowner would solo all of Hazbinverse on skill alone.

3. To be exceedingly blunt, Either Adam is invulnerable and gets annoyed enough to start throwing ranged or is immortal 5 and Sundowner turns him into angel-flavored sushi. Adam outside of Heaven can and will open with melee, and I can tell you this with sincerity because I wrote his ******* Standard Tactics section

3. To be exceedingly blunt, Either Adam is invulnerable and gets annoyed enough to start throwing ranged or is immortal 5 and Sundowner turns him into angel-flavored sushi.
Alright hear me out, we make Adam Immo 5 but give him prior knowledge so he knows he will get his ass kicked if he goes melee

Would that make it fair?

Alright hear me out, we make Adam Immo 5 but give him prior knowledge so he knows he will get his ass kicked if he goes melee

Would that make it fair?
I specified Adam Sandler has Immortality Type 5, but I'll wait to see what the others think for this.

Well Adam gets his head chopped off since he is an idiot then…? He is horrible at defense and only goes for offense

So from what I see Sundower gets his ass absolutely destroyed in range, can he even catch flying Adam? Can he like jump high or anything?

Otherwise I think Dickmaster would win by just throwing his holy light till Sundowner makes a mistake

Anyone in MGR can jump extremely high and make crazy acrobatic feats while doing so.
Do they have any ability to move mid air? Like can they double jump or anything I should know?

Because if Adam sees him jumping towards his location he would likely just do this this

Any TL:DR possible for skill in Metal Gear?
Batman would ******* weep fighting Solid Snake and Sundowner scales to MGS:R Raiden who is like 9999999 skill ***** above master sword masters. That good enough for ya? There's a laundry list to go through, but unless this is like, Warhammer Fantasy, just assume a MG character has the skill advantage.
So from what I see Sundower gets his ass absolutely destroyed in range, can he even catch flying Adam? Can he like jump high or anything?

Otherwise I think Dickmaster would win by just throwing his holy light till Sundowner makes a mistake
Sundowner and literally every other Metal Gear Rising Era cyborg can jump several dozen meters, so yeah he can apsolutely jump up to catch Adam... plus, explosive shields= Sundowner gets a free tanking job while he's going for the kill

Sundowner and literally every other Metal Gear Rising Era cyborg can jump several dozen meters, so yeah he can apsolutely jump up to catch Adam...
Is he able to dodge mid-air? Change directions or is it just jumping?
plus, explosive shields= Sundowner gets a free tanking job while he's going for the kill
Oh okay thats troublesome, would Sundowner survive a direct hit from the holy light?

Is he able to dodge mid-air? Change directions or is it just jumping?
100% can dodge in mid-air and if he's anything like Raiden he has some mobility like double jumping in the air and minority changing direction
Oh okay thats troublesome, would Sundowner survive a direct hit from the holy light?
2 reasons he would:

1. The explosive shields no-sell Raiden's HF blade even in Ripper Mode

2. Sundowner has amazing type 2 Immortality which basically means if you haven't pasted his head he's not dying, and even then Sundowner can fight for multiple minutes after that happens.

With all the setted up rules I think Adam takes this, if he knows what he is up against he might just hold some distance in the air and just use the crazy AoE attack he used against Pentius' airship.

Voting Adam

Sundowner has amazing type 2 Immortality which basically means if you haven't pasted his head he's not dying, and even then Sundowner can fight for multiple minutes after that happens.
Type 2 gets womp womped by Adams magic

I also dont think Sundowner could easily cut or kill Adam, lets remember Adams durability is off the charts

How are the AP like?

Type 2 gets womp womped by Adams magic

I also dont think Sundowner could easily cut or kill Adam, lets remember Adams durability is off the charts

How are the AP like?
Worse type 2 then what Sundowner has so yeah it doesn't apply here Also it should only be Type 5

Sundowner downscales from 65 Megatons and Adam will be downgraded sometime this century
Also if I remember correctly HF blade Dura Neg isn't perfect, as in one of dialogues with Doktor he stated they don't cut Anything like butter
That's only for specific materials like Armstrong's nanomachines or the stuff cyborgs in MGR:R are made of. Not a guy who's made of a particle that HF Blades cut because they're macro-quantum.

Worse type 2 then what Sundowner has so yeah it doesn't apply here Also it should only be Type 5

Sundowner downscales from 65 Megatons and Adam will be downgraded sometime this century

That's only for specific materials like Armstrong's nanomachines or the stuff cyborgs in MGR:R are made of. Not a guy who's made of a particle that HF Blades cut because they're macro-quantum.
Either way, not a big deal, voting Adam

What? I am talking about how Adams magic negs Type 2
Adam will be downgraded sometime this century
I mean not really, that calc assumes the hill was untouched even though its fairly obvious it was NOT untouched

756.png

What? I am talking about how Adams magic negs Type 2
I'm saying Sinners shouldn't have type 2 in the first place because type 5 pretty much already covers it

that, and like I said, Sinner type 2 is worse then Sundowner's type 2
I mean not really, that calc assumes the hill was untouched even though its fairly obvious it was NOT untouched

756.png
did ya talk about it with Propellus who originally had issues with that?

I'm saying Sinners shouldn't have type 2 in the first place because type 5 pretty much already covers it

that, and like I said, Sinner type 2 is worse then Sundowner's type 2
Not really? Pentious survived being blown to bits and pieces, some sinners survived their entire body including head get crushed to a paste some survived being ripped apart and one survived getting crushed from the middle under a car
did ya talk about it with Propellus who originally had issues with that?
Not really, but if they open a CRT about it I’ll defend it with my counter arguments cause its very obvious the hill was also hit

Not really? Pentious survived being blown to bits and pieces, some sinners survived their entire body including head get crushed to a paste
all it said was crushed, nothing more said, not to paste, not even to being flat, just "Crushed"

and Monsoon literally survived as paste for several minutes to talk shit lol
Not really, but if they open a CRT about it I’ll defend it with my counter arguments cause its very obvious the hill was also hit
Propellus' issue in the first place was not knowing the depth of the hole made by Adam, not if the hill was hit or not

all it said was crushed, nothing more said, not to paste, not even to being flat, just "Crushed"
That doesnt change they can survive being ripped to pieces or just being exploded into small body parts like Sir P
Propellus' issue in the first place was not knowing the depth of the hole made by Adam, not if the hill was hit or not
That can be calculated though, we see it from the outside and inside

Last edited:
Back