• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Elder God Tengen Toppa Demonbane Vs Super Shenron (Wanked, Exaggerated, Upplayed and Awesomely MAXIUMUM)

A fight between what are probably the Wiki's 2 new strongest characters.

This abominatio VS This other abominatio

I'm voting for SEGTTD (Duh), some reasons:

The entire point of Omniwishing is that it is beyond Super Shenron's wishing.

Every single Exaggeration Infinium could summon clones of Super Shenron (It has exaggerated in its title)

Sucks to be a weakling can downgrade Super Shenron to 11-C (Not that it needs to)

Also don't just say "They're unbeatable godmod's", Tier 0 has unbeatable Godmod's who spit in the face of logic and everything and can do anything, yet this wiki has "Stronger" characters anyways, same goes for Memetic.

Super Shenron's original WISHES ability is to not give ***** about your new abilities or arguments against him once his page was created, therefore it wins because those abilities don't even exists nor need to exist in the eyes of Super Shenron to do jack diddly doo-poo to him C:

It also includes another one that resets your page back to its original edit (after the page naming) so, no single ability nor attack is listed, therefore Super Shenron wins via not even have to do anything as there was no page to begin with.

It also has his wishes to be unwishable away on top of it, so you can't simply create a new wish to wish it away, because Super Shenron wished for it.

It also has the wished wishes wish so he doesn't have to do anything of the above for the wishes to take effect.

SEGTTD always had the ability to summon beyond Infinity Shenron's though (Exaggeration Infinium+ its stronger versions)

So Super Shenron would be wished away by countless other Super Shenron's.

Who then makes beyond infinite goku (exaggerated) in beyond faster then you+. Who then the beyond infinite goku (exaggerated) summons Shenron and more goku factory and repeat until they beat you

Huesito88 said:
Who then makes beyond infinite goku (exaggerated) in beyond faster then you+. Who then the beyond infinite goku (exaggerated) summons Shenron and more goku factory and repeat until they beat you
Except

EXAGGERATION INFINIUM MAX
Is alreadly undefinably beyond any form of cloning or fusing.

SEGTTD stomps.

Zengenbenlendenwhen said:
SEGTTD always had the ability to summon beyond Infinity Shenron's though (Exaggeration Infinium+ its stronger versions)
So Super Shenron would be wished away by countless other Super Shenron's.
Super Shernon has the ability to wish for more Super Shenrons as well. And since they are Super Shenron, they will attack SEGTTD because the match is Super Shenron vs SEGTTD.

Well its

WHAT A TWIST!
Ability would turn Super Shenron into SEGTTD, and in fact, it doesn't turn it into SEGTTD, it reveals they were SEGTTD the entire time, they would then celebrate how they are stronger than everything.

Yes then all the SEGTTD take off their masks and body armor and then reveal that he was goku (exaggerated) the whole time.

Well its

WHAT A TWIST!
Ability would turn Super Shenron into SEGTTD, and in fact, it doesn't turn it into SEGTTD, it reveals they were SEGTTD the entire time, they would then celebrate how they are stronger than everything.
Your posts are still irrelevant tho.

Alexcar3000 said:
Copying my comment? Sheez, that's reaching.

You're copying me by saying anything, technically speaking, I invented speaking, as well as inventing. Also reminder that the SEGTTD page was around before SS, so it automatically makes everything you say invalid, no matter what.

Alexcar3000 said:
Copying my comment? Sheez, that's reaching.
You're copying me by saying anything, technically speaking, I invented speaking, as well as inventing. Also reminder that the SEGTTD page was around before SS, so it automatically makes everything you say invalid, no matter what.

Technically, I joined the wiki before you, so your entire existence is invalid to me.

Alexcar3000 said:
Technically, I joined the wiki before you, so your entire existence is invalid to me.
Who the freakin' frik wrote that!? Was is the other Alex? I shouldn't leave my tabs open when I poop!

-super sentai transformation into Anti-Meanie Ninja-

Huh-hoh. Sorry! That was so mean!

I disagree with him, it doesn't matter who joined first! But zengenblybluwhatavah, Super Shenron's wishes are too much! He wins via wishing to win a vs thread!

Thank you @Skodwarde and Red.

I have edited the thread so it can be easier for you guys to read.

Back