• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

super galaxy gurren lagann update and increase in its tier

Initially when I read that part in the novel, and put together that the Ashtanga did a High 1-C feat, I was kinda iffy on it, because I thought they’d be at the same level as the god tiers which was contradictory to the story. But now I realize they’re still not stronger, and this might actually still be consistent

Initially when I read that part in the novel, and put together that the Ashtanga did a High 1-C feat, I was kinda iffy on it, because I thought they’d be at the same level as the god tiers which was contradictory to the story. But now I realize they’re still not stronger, and this might actually still be consistent

remember that in reality what defeated the super galaxy gurren lagann was the labyrinth of possibilities, and not that they were weaker

remember that in reality what defeated the super galaxy gurren lagann was the labyrinth of possibilities, and not that they were weaker
According to feats, SGGL (if upgraded to High 1-C) is still infinitely weaker than PML Simon. Integrating an 11 dimensional multiverse is better than shaking a single 11 dimensional universe. So it is weaker

What is? Also not the right place for that

1. ragyo shows ryuko through a viewer the extent of the universe 2. Yes I know, that's why I made a post asking what it was, and if they told me it was just a visual effect (as if it was literally really a visual effect)

1. ragyo shows ryuko through a viewer the extent of the universe 2. Yes I know, that's why I made a post asking what it was, and if they told me it was just a visual effect (as if it was literally really a visual effect)
That vid doesn’t really matter. Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill both exist in the Triggerverse which because of Gurren Lagann, has an 11 dimensional multiverse structure

yes but still remember that they have different logics, so in reality the cosmology of gurren lagann would not affect much what happens to that serial logic, of course it could be explained by saying that the dimensions are planes that can have more dimensions

What makes it canon?

We don't use adaptation without reasons as far as I'm aware.

Do you remember the Gurren Lagann movies? Well, that's it, something deeper into the story and more specific.

(Near the center on the middle column of the righthand page)
"Next. "When did Rosiu discover LordGenome?"

Nakashima: Oh, that is written in a novel. I explained it in the DVD audio commentary, but that is a lie (laughs). Novels are sold by mail, so those who like logic is there, and those who like interesting are the DVD version. "Gurren Lagann" is a story of the multiverse, so the "Gurren Lagann" audience you believe in!"
s2vqmnJ.jpg

What makes it canon?

We don't use adaptation without reasons as far as I'm aware.
There’s even online interviews about individual episodes, and certain parts that were supposed to be included in the anime, but were not included, happen in the novelization version. An example would be the citizens attempting to physically get to Simon, which causes him to accidentally discharge Spiral Power towards them. Nakashima said this was supposed to happen in the anime, but instead it ends up in the novel

There’s even online interviews about individual episodes, and certain parts that were supposed to be included in the anime, but were not included, happen in the novelization version. An example would be the citizens attempting to physically get to Simon, which causes him to accidentally discharge Spiral Power towards them. Nakashima said this was supposed to happen in the anime, but instead it ends up in the novel

or another event like simon managing to knock down a mecha in prison, something should happen in the anime but there was no time, in fact if you think about it in the trigger studios series they always have something with games, books or something like that for information ( kill la kill if is canon for kill la kill and goes deeper into history, little wich academy has books and a video game that goes deeper into timelines and spiritual worlds for each person)

You should really make a canonicity thread before doing revisions based on other media then. It's just easier for future revisions.

I've only seen a Q&A thread that went nowhere.

I mean an actual CRT ending up in a merge of the series on the wiki should they be accepted as canon to each other.

Back