• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Sentai Discussion

I believe that gonna be their EoS key, right? Also do you believe that all of sentai except Kyuranger to above gonna be large island level?

I mean, some rangers are Large Planet level BoS, as per Dark's calculations, too. I don't see why that would be a troublesome scaling root.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I believe that gonna be their EoS key, right? Also do you believe that all of sentai except Kyuranger to above gonna be large island level?
no.The older sentai don't go above tier 8

There is alot planet busting statements from Hurricanger to Gokaiger if i remember correctly and they appeared during middle of their series, while early on, some of the enemy can do similar feats like this

EoS Hurricanger defeat Evil Will, a cosmic being that can destroy and recreate universe with ease, making them Low 2-C by the end of series.

Yeah, i remember that episode where they defeated the Evil Will, clearly low 2-C feat, and there's the big bad villain from Gogo-V too which i think qualified as low 2-C

That mean no High 6-C Naoto rip

So quick question, what would Gokaiger and anyone scaling to them be given they can use the powers of other sentai teams?

Some interesring feats i remember:

-Victory Mars destroying the living asteroid

-Earth Beast from Gingaman who absorbing the life energy on the earth

That all from me, also i guessing the Timerangers would get time accel/decrease(?) and paralysis inductment

Zyuohgers using the power of the Earth (at least in the final episode)

ZyuohGorilla in his first outing cleared a good portion of a forest by punching Azald that hard

Kyuranger is Kyuranger (light speed feats in very short periods of time, black holes, stuff)

LuPat had monsters that very easily messed up buildings though i forget specific ones

all the feats i can "remember" too

Hi, just wondering if we should merge the Sentai and Kamen Rider verse pages together since they, you know, share a verse.

They also appear in a lot of crossovers, and Red Gokaiger fought Decade on equal grounds.

But then what the page name will be? Both of them are different franchise. Most of the crossovers only happened in movie or just a briefly cameo and never been mentioned again (expect for Decade). The scaling would be extremely messy and harder.

The timelines of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai are complete separated, with both having their own cosmology. If me gonna merge them together, why not try to do with all of Tokusatsu series?

Jamesthetaker said:
But then what the page name will be? Both of them are different franchise. Most of the crossovers only happened in movie or just a briefly cameo. If me gonna merge them together, why not try to do with all of Tokusatsu series?
Super Sentai page, huh???

I'm for a Tokusatsu Series verse page. Like, even if cross scaling doesn't work, we can still link all the individual verse pages to one singular verse page like what Nasuverse does.

Wasn't the whole plot of the Rider x Sentai movie was that the Riders existed in worlds separate from the Sentai and Decade and Marvelous were "wiping out" the opposing group of riders and sentai respectively?

Don't remember much about the movie since I watched it without subs (like a dumbass) but with the confusing as all hell cosmology of Kamen Rider I think that makes sense.

Toei Tokusatsu verse sound more better tbh, since if it just Tokusatsu verse then it would covering Ultraman, Godzilla, and Garou. Doesn't count Metal Heroes and Classic Shotaro Ishinomori tokusatsu like Kikaider and Inazuman

Btw Ovens, how much do you know about Super Sentai?

Just that one Kamen Rider crossover. I'm more of a Kamen Rider guy myself.

@Ovens

That mean you didn't know that much on Super Sentai, dammit lel

@James

Yeah he is, and then there is new Inazuman from Fourze

Please finish all the Kamen Rider profiles first so that I can finish Oma Zi-O's profile.

Did I ever mention Maskman?

Yeah, sometime very early into the series -perhaps Episode 2-, there was a monster that could create a mobius strip of sorts in a tunnel, causing an infinite space loop.

I initially intended this to be something to consider for their tiers, but then... it being Spatial Manipulation sounds good enough. Besides, that's a pretty potent one, if I do say so myself.

So far you didn't mention it

Yep, that more like an spatial manipulation rather than AP feat, and creating infinite space loop sound potent enough

Back