• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Shenron (Zarama) vs Sailor Cosmos

I'm pretty sure shenron's wishes can sort of negate resistances but not entirely sure since we have yet to see its limits. I will vote shenron via wishing her out of existence or something like that.

Riiiiiight, unless he has actual proof of doing that, which doesn't matter since he doesn't do it in character. He gets haxstomped to oblivion.

To be honest it's kind of weird that he has a profile considering how little we know of his limits etc. Its not like dB is going to show what happens when somebody tries to attack the god dragon, all we know is he can reverse zeno's erasure with ease so... I guess your right but I'll just say inconclusive for now.

The girlie has Mid Godly regen anyway, so even if Super Shenron could wish her out of existence, she comes right back. Also, pretty sure Super Shenron's a glass cannon.

The real cal howard said:
The girlie has Mid Godly regen anyway, so even if Super Shenron could wish her out of existence, she comes right back. Also, pretty sure Super Shenron's a glass cannon.
well, we don't really know if someone could just wish super shenron and poof turns her into a powerless human. . I mean, zamasu did switch bodies with goku.I vote inconclusive.

Also...why on earth are we using super shenron anyway. He is non combat applicable.

She resists power null. And Reality warping. And EE. And a metric fuckton of other stuff. To assume he bypasses resistances is as NLF as Liam's comment.

Planck69 said:
She resists power null. And Reality warping. And EE. And a metric fuckton of other stuff. To assume he bypasses resistances is as NLF as Liam's comment.
I know it is out of the thread, but what chance do you think time power unleashed mechikabura will stand against cosmos?

Mechi can't really absorb her cuz AE and all. Meanwhile she can conceptually destroy him.

Back