• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The title says it all folks. Super Sonic hears that a Nintendo character has recently joined the prestigious 2-A rank and wants to test her levels.

Rules: Who the hell needs them? This ain't an ordinary match ovo

7o7kxlzoc4x11

If Sonic can rresist being transported into her dream world and then surviving the destruction of that 2-A world, then he pretty much wins since most of her abilities are for supporting allies, but she could at least nerf Sonic a bit with book of shadows.

Azura doesnt have powernull, shee just moves people into her dream world, have her illusionary family members fight it, and if that fails, she destroys the dream world with her opponent in it.

Yeah. But I will protect her. Right after I watch Sonic beat her and kick her while she is down

Hans0l013123897 said:
Azura doesnt have powernull, shee just moves people into her dream world, have her illusionary family members fight it, and if that fails, she destroys the dream world with her opponent in it.
Nerfing Sonic is powernull. And Sonic can easily just get out of there with dimensional travel, and even then I'm pretty sure he can still survive the destruction of the dream world.

If you couldn't tell already this is a spite match. Not against Cal, because he said he didn't care about her, but a spite regardless.

Hans0l013123897 said:
But yeah, if Sonic can survive tthe baseline 2-A attack, he wins
Sonic is in the quadrillions above baseline. He is the strongest noninfinite 2-A here.

Destroying the Dream World when Sonic has 2-A durability? Even then she can't kill Sonic because type 8 immortality simply brings him back. Sonic is also massively above baseline and far more haxxed. Hence, stomp.

71685916 p0 master1200
Azura will get her revenge once i remeember or find that statement by Loki saying that an infinite amount higher dimensions exist in the FEH world.

@Han Believe me or not, but I will help you find it. Let us buff our favorite 2-A blue haired cinnamon bun tomorrow.

If an infinite amount of higher dimensions exist, then that would make Azura high 1-B.

Now, this might be out of topic, but ive found the quote.

In the spanish version, Loki says "Podrias gobernar los nueve mundos y todas las dimensiones concebibles", which is "you could govern the 9 worlds and all possible dimensions."

In the english version, she says Outrealms instead, which is far less impresive.

and in the japanese world, it says "þò░þòî " which could mean either dimension or "Alien world."

Yeah, a shame. But Azura does scale to the summoner in some regard because she could also keep him in there. So if the summoner gets some sort of AP feat that does not require a character exclusive upgrade, it could mean an upgrade for the loli.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
SMT 2-As are infinitely above baseline, have High-Godly Regenerationn, and 10D immortality.
And that´s why they solo Digimon even if we limit to 2-A.

Really? Why?

What Shadow said, SMT and Digimon are the strongest 2-As in the site as of right now. Even then there are other noninfinite 2-As that beats Sonic as well like Madoka Magica and Dungeons and Dragon. (I think DND is noninfinite)

MYHERO said:
Really? Why?
What Shadow said, SMT and Digimon are the strongest 2-As in the site as of right now. Even then there are other noninfinite 2-As that beats Sonic as well like Madoka Magica and Dungeons and Dragon. (I think DND is noninfinite)
Oh ok

Back